It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney, Neocons Considered Killing Americans in Pretext to Attack Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Cheney, Neocons Considered Killing Americans in Pretext to Attack Iran

www.infowars.com

In an exclusive Think Progress story, we learn the meeting took place in Cheney’s office and the subject on the table was “how to create a casus belli between Tehran and Washington,” part of an ongoing effort to provide an excuse to attack Iran. “There was a dozen ideas proffered about how to trigger a war,” Hersh explains. “The one that interested me the most was why don’t we build — we in our shipyard — build four or five boats that look like Iranian PT boats. Put Navy seals on them with a lot
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
If you watch the video...it gets real interesting at about 2:20

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Someone beat you to this a week ago. Use the search function.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&colorshift=yes

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by paisley101

Even tough somebody beat you to it, still a great post. Didn't know until now.

I just hope no nukes are involved.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Yeah, next time do a google search. Plucky does sometimes get annoyed by these threads that pop-up a few days after the story breaks, a discussion thread ensues, and then, this. I am trying to calm my rage, albeit, not much rage since i am always plucky! But seriously, do a search first and contribute to an existing thread.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Geez...sorry everyone! I guess I didn't look very well. I really didn't post this to get my head torn off. I do apologize for my foopaw...but couldn't you have been a little nicer? There is no reason to intimidate, or make one feel stupid...you've never messed up?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by paisley101
Geez...sorry everyone! I guess I didn't look very well. I really didn't post this to get my head torn off. I do apologize for my foopaw...but couldn't you have been a little nicer? There is no reason to intimidate, or make one feel stupid...you've never messed up?

Plucky is sorry. I make mistakes, say stupid things, all the time. We are human. It is a startling story is it not? Worthy of a reminder. Plucky is sorry! Please forgive me. I did not intend to sound malicious..

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Relax man. Nobody's jumping on ya.

Just remember to take a look in the Breaking Alternative News Forum before you post that hot story you read out there in the web.
Or, just take the title of the story and do a search on it up in the search bar above.

Here to help,
Cuhail

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Yeah, ATS posters are quick; usually, it is a race to get it here.

new topics

top topics

join