It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Astronauts talk about aliens tonight on Campbell Live (NZ)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I saw an ad today indicating that the biggest current affairs show in New Zealand, Campbell Live, will be discussing the issue of extra terrestrial life, mainly in regards to the recent claim by NASA astronauts. I am not 100% but I believe there will be an interview with the two individuals involved. The ad for tonights show displayed alleged footage of the roswell crash.
This is big for NZ, as the show normally deals with social and political issues.

www.3news.co.nz...

www.3news.co.nz...

Nothing much on these sites yet, but there is a video archive which should have tonight's episode after it has aired.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thanks very much for the heads up. I will be watching!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
ill try record it and put it up on youtube .
thanks for the heads up

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Which astronauts are you talking about? Or do you mean just the one astronaut, Edgar Mitchell?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Not sure, I've only briefly glimpsed the ads in question. I believe it was the two astronauts depicted in most recent articles covering the story.
Sorry for the lack of information, I will try to update when I know some more.

-Alushe

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Show is on now: www.3news.co.nz... streaming.
Also discussing significance of 08/08/08.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Missed it might have to do a youtube search.How did John Campbell treat it?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Just watch it here direct from the TV3 website: www.3news.co.nz...

Fantastic wee interview. John Campbell was empathetic, asked the questions I think we all wanted to know, without getting too nitty gritty. But the intent was all positive and alll good. I think it's brilliant that Edgar Mitchell got prime time tv right here in our country and I think it's a great way to expose the coverup to the 'mums and dads' at home watching, to break them in gently to the idea of disclosure.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sorry, my initial information may have been slightly misleading as I only briefly glimpsed the advertisement. As RiotComing said the interview was with Edgar Mitchell. John Campbell made a point of stressing Edgar's high profile; his phd, NASA background, etc etc and that for someone of such credibility to come forth with this information really made it seem plausible.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Alushe

Dr Mitchell has nothing to add to the conversation. He has never witnessed anything himself, and just tells about what some ranchers thought, and rumors about what happened at Roswell. Every time the man speaks, it is put up hear like there will be a big disclosure. Does Dr Mitchell have a book he is writing and trying to sell?
At least Colonel Gordon Cooper witnessed a UFO and also saw a film of one landing that was later confiscated. When he told his story, it seems no one paid any attention. He passed away, but his book "Leap of Faith" is still available at libraries to read.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
Every time the man speaks, it is put up hear like there will be a big disclosure. Does Dr Mitchell have a book he is writing and trying to sell?

As Mitchell himself said, he's been telling the same story for some 10 years now, and it's only since that radio interview that it's blown up onto the main media. It's not his fault that media outlets are warming to what he has to say. Even if he did have a book in the making (which I don't think he does), you make it sound like a dirty thing. What is so wrong about 'selling books'?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
did anyone record this interview? I'd love to see it. Post it on youtube! Anyone record it? The stupid 3news john campbell website player doesn't work.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

I shouldn't of gone off on Dr Mitchell like that. He and anyone else has a right to sell books. I was upset because he is treated like he saw something, and all he has is hearsay. The media never paid any attention to the late Col. Gordon Cooper, and he actually saw some unusual objects.

new topics

top topics

join