It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War For Your Mind (not just propaganda)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I have a New Theory. This is going to sound crazy, and i think you will only believe this if you know of mind readers and such as that.But this is just a theory. Anyways Here it goes....this is going to be hard to explain but bear with me. First off Everyone has a Telepathic ability And Everyone can connect to your mind. Everyone is one. Secondly If they can connect too your mind imagine what they could do too it. Also Everyone has a sertan type of power in your mind and the more you have the more luck you have. the more you git the more happy/good things happen to you. Normaly your mind will make its own "power" or "luck" and you will git good luck. But For some peeps that's not enough. They Need More. How would they git more? simple they will just steal yours...First they will try to attack you with words. like they will try too make you very very mad. and when they make you mad they can "Drain" your mind of its power/luck. im still not sure of how it works. But when they make you angry your "power" can transfer over to them. But if you find a way to control the uncontrollable rage and make them mad while they are trying to steal your power/luck you will start to suck there power/good away.But you cant make them madwith anger. you have to stay calm and happy. If they are harvesting peeps powers/luck the "victims" will have crappy lives for eternity. They will keep sucking away your luck. I call the people/peeps that do this Leachers. They grab ahold of your mind and suck it dry...Im only saying all this because if its true and they are making Anyones lives terable and suffer then we should do something about it. I have no clue how to combat/negotiate with theses types of people. I wish i could give some evidence on this matter. but there is no evidence to be had. This is done all by the mind. and for now there is no way to monitor this type of telepathic stuff :/ I am probably just crazy and need to lay off the caffeine but i just thought it would be the right thing to let the general public know of this very wired thing. If you have any thoughts on this matter please repost and tell me what you think. also please dont just say "your crazy" or anything along thos lines >.> if i am wrong just tell me why i am wrong. good night to you all. O 1 more thing. when your sleeping its 1000x more difficult for them to suck away your "luck" power.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Maxell]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Dosent anyone have a opinion on what i said????

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxell

My initial opinion is that it's hard to read that as one big paragraph and all of the references to "peeps."

But other than that, it sounds like you are describing psychic vampires. It's a very real phenomena, I think. I don't know if these people actually steal your energy, but they're at least phsychologically savvy enough to trick you into negative and self-destructive thought patterns.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Most people would refer to what you've described as "bullying".

I've noticed it throughout my life, most markedly in school - where the name calling and insults are more concise and direct. It's very painful to go through, especially when one doesn't understand WHY they are being attacked.

It's almost as if some people are hardwired form the beginning to get a competitive edge over others by starting to program their victims with a negative self image as early as possible.

The best thing to do is just avoid these people.

They DO exist, what you're discussing IS valid. Great post!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxell
Dosent anyone have a opinion on what i said????

To better understand what you're talking about you should check out the Celestine Prophecy.

en.wikipedia.org...

They have a nice Movie out about it.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
thank you for all your reply's. i was starting to wonder if i was insane or was just going to be pushed off too the side as a nother "nut job". i found out a another thing. If they do have global telepathy all they need to do is contact you. it would have to be a direct conversation. like maybe aim. or a online rpg game. even threw the telephone. they can contact you and start there "leeching" by making you mad in such. But threw emails and such i dont think they can start the process. anyways ill try too make my post more readable. thansk agin
o also ill look into pyshic vampires. beacuse they do sound just like that. ill also check out that wiki. sounds interesting thx for posting it

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Maxell]

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Maxell]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Does anyone else have any info on theses vampires? like a better way to defend agisnt them or maybe ...idk any extra info??

new topics

top topics

join