It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God within us all.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I have a theory on God:

He/She/It is created by the collective subconscious of every human alive. Through some sort of connection on the some level of our brain there is the creation of god, be it Allah, Yaweh, Buddah, God, Brahma, etc. This is how God is part of us and when we die we join God as part of this divinity. So much of the brain is unexplained and who knows what powers it holds. Maybe God taps into these powers or just alters conscious perception to create miracles. Maybe?

XAOS

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It's a very good theory, although I believe God is not just a thoughtform, but that we are it's thoughtforms.

Just the opposite...

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I do believe that Satan is a thoughtform created by human consciousness though...

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
No further comments anyone???

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Time is a form of communication
Consciousness transcends all states
which can be perceived as matter
Matter communicates it existence
to consciousness through time

Is what we accept as the differentiation of our
physical structures indicative of space-time
curvature.

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 05:52 AM
link   
There is a difference between my theory and bandits:

My theory caters to those who are self-absorbed and consider themselves better to others: God is in you, God is you, You are god.

Bandit's is in my opinion much better, it caters to those who think on a much larger scale, and are not self-absorbed: you are only a thought form of God, you are his dream (or nightmare for that matter),He controls you.

I realized this after reading both theories.

XAOS

[Edited on 11-1-2003 by xaos]

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Wow toltec, where did you get that, it is incredible, though hard to comprehend, I'm still waiting for it to sink in, wow...

XAOS

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Xaos is my own works attached is a link to a prior post

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hehehe... I'm not sure that spacetime curvature has anything to do with consciousness, but who knows. I do like your views on consciousness transcending time. It sure sucks to be stuck inside of these bodies if I can transcend time. I'd be a major explorer! Too bad we don't live in the days of Star Trek, yet
. So where does imaginary time fit into this equation Toltec? ... that is a theory of Stephen Hawking btw.

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Reality is expressed (from our perspective) in terms of moments. As such, time communicates (or expresses) the ultimate nature of reality as a whole.

Personally I feel we are observing the wave nature of time and that there is a particle aspect. As well, that this particle aspect is observable on the cosmological scale as well as on the quantum scale.

Nice to hear from you again Protector am curious as to your response to our last conversation

[Edited on 14-1-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If I was God's middle finger, I'd be flipping off the world.

So if we are all a little part of God, I just thought I'd share my piece with you

*Sorry, I'm in a foul mood*

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Apology accepted but let me point out again that whatever has caused your mood. Is to some extent related to your internal coping strategies.

Despite any external indicators

new topics

top topics

join