It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all Gangs from the same source?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Is there a connection between all the gangs in the world?

Street gangs in America mirror secret societies very much.

Do you think the Freemasons or whoever/whatever influenced the freemasons to use symbols, colors ect. also influenced street gangs?

Here's a blog that shows some examples.....newworldordered.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Woof. Where to start...
Well, the first paragraph is made up of inaccuracies and things he heard about. Freemasonry doesn't recruit, or really have a special book.
I'm not sure why he brought up the Egyptian god set... but whatever.
As for krump, I haven't seen the movie so I don't know the exact quotes, but you'd have to prove that the folks interviewed didn't pick up the dance from any outside influences before saying it's something unconscious.
As for the five pointed star... well, most stars have five pint when you draw them. And the link the fellow put into his page mentioned that there is no pentagram in Masonry. So apparently he didn't bother to read what he was linking to, though it seems it might have been used briefly. A mason on the board would be better able for that, never actually seen much with it yet.
And keep in mind, a lot of symbols get tossed out, reused, or reinvented by people. As much of a "Hey, that's pretty cool, lets adapt it to this..." as anything.
As for saying it forms a square and compass... the fellow does sort of reflect that shape, but it's more of a diamond shape. The square overlaps the compass in most illustrations, though the angle the square takes does change, so it may be in some places it makes it.
But, at the same time you reach that shape by removing part of the hand gesture, and that kinda makes it invalid.
He also equates a bandanna to a apron, two pretty well seperated pieces of apparel. (One goes on the head, the other goes on the waist.)
Masons have aprons due to being descended from operative Masonry. Aprons used to hold the tools the stonemasons needed, and helped keep their trousers clean. Bandannas keep the sweat and hair out of your face and look cool.
As for Leo Zagami, you'll have to make your own mind up, but he smells like a fraud to me. As such, anything he says is questionable.

He's doing a lot of generalization to make his connections, and drawing connections based on things he doesn't understand.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Freemasonry doesn't recruit

It said the Illuminati from freemasonry and it didn't say it was fact, but believed/rumored to do that.

As for krump, I haven't seen the movie so I don't know the exact quotes, but you'd have to prove that the folks interviewed didn't pick up the dance from any outside influences before saying it's something unconscious.

Not really, they said that, but he didn't use it as fact just something the dance founders thought and he/she used as a example, so I don't understand why you think he/she needs proof.

Maybe you should watch it before jumping in pointing the finger?

As for the five pointed star... well, most stars have five pint when you draw them.

No they don't unless you're specifically drawing/making a five pointed star.

And the link the fellow put into his page mentioned that there is no pentagram in Masonry. So apparently he didn't bother to read what he was linking to, though it seems it might have been used briefly.

hmmm, maybe you should reread it. anyways, he/she didn't say anything about the pentagram.

He also equates a bandanna to a apron, two pretty well separated pieces of apparel. (One goes on the head, the other goes on the waist.)

Well, I'm sorry if you can't see the obvious similarity. Street gangs do wear it by their waist too.

He's doing a lot of generalization to make his connections, and drawing connections based on things he doesn't understand.

Well I could say you make conclusions about things you don't understand.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
gangs all come from the same thing, poverty and oppression. The gangs in the world are so diverse and widespread that there's no way they could have any kind of common controlling group.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Shawn B.

GANGS have nothing in common. Well, they all want more money and power. They are all controlled by different factions. But they are merely pawns of the mafia- true organized crime.

Gangs members are street soldiers (lowest echelon) for the mafia whether they know it or not, they are selling their drugs- FACT.

But are they connected to the NWO, well yeah, they playing into roles that was offered to them.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by avingard
gangs all come from the same thing, poverty and oppression. The gangs in the world are so diverse and widespread that there's no way they could have any kind of common controlling group.

most of the gangs were started as neighborhood watch type groups, then were later corrupted similar to secret societies...or believed to be. well there not THAT diverse because then there wouldn't be so many obvious similarities.

Originally posted by '___'eed
[

GANGS have nothing in common. Well, they all want more money and power. They are all controlled by different factions. But they are merely pawns of the mafia- true organized crime.

Gangs members are street soldiers (lowest echelon) for the mafia whether they know it or not, they are selling their drugs- FACT.

But are they connected to the NWO, well yeah, they playing into roles that was offered to them.

lol I thought you thought they have nothing in common. I think there might be something higher then the mafia, but I agree la cosa nostra would be lumped in with all the gangs being a gang themselves.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well, lets say I spent a lot of time in Chicago. Several friend of mine are from various gangs (both folks and people). I've got some crip/blood(yes those are actual gangs not a loose set of colors/ideas) friends on the west coast. What I can say is this (first off I am not in a gang nor would I be. it's a great way to be shot or institutionalized.) Most gangs have what is called "literature" which is normally not written down and is usually memorized( Latin Kings in New York have a "bible" they must memorize within a certain period of time). This literature is the breakdown of the meanings in the stories and symbols used by the gang. What I do know is that in Chicago at least, folks are loosley based on the the bible and people are loosely based on islam. The BlackStones also have a connection to the mylantics (prison gang) and origins in the Moorish science temple of noble drew ali, which is a pseudo islamic/ masonic thought system started in the 20's. The 5% nation of which Nas and Wu-tang clan claim membership is also based on the M.S.T.. You can check out the b.e.t. (I know, b.e.t. is no good) american gangster episode on Jeff Fort, it's not 100% accurate but a good starting place for those having no familiarity on the subject. Many gangs started out as groups to protect the community from police harassment. In the 80's a program called co-intelpro infiltrated many gangs and turned their focus from community empowerment(like the b.p.p. also taken out by co-intelpro) to the selling of crack coc aine to make money. Many gangs in the 70's also received federal funding for community programs and developement. Interesting how soon after they were effectivley made illegal and turned to crack dealing which soon destroyed the communities of color and turned vast swathes of major cities into 3rd world like ghettos. Seriously there are people in major u.s. cities living with dirt floors, no electricity/plumbing/heat, being patrolled harrased and thrown in jail as modern day slaves who work for next to nothing on commisary. Coupled with widespread drug abuse, this has led to a whole generation of people who have raised themselves with no parental guidance. This forms the main pool of modern gangbangers, while mainstream media through the likes of very fake "gangsters" like fitty and dmx glorify drugs, violence, and misogyny. Music videos in many households especially single mother/young mother situations have taken the place of sesame street. Four year old kids spend hours watching this crap. This is the origin of modern gangbanging as far as I see. Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Strange as the Blogseit doesnt exist anymore

A Conspiracy I think

top topics

join