It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Personalitys [poll]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
OK, this isn't strictly a game. I've been thinking about the various types of people that are on this site and I was wondering if you'd be willing to answer a few questions. Call it a exercise in reading your own inner self. I would prefer serious answers to these questions.

Based upon your actual personality and not appearance:

1) If you were an animal(s) what would you be? ( Note that these have to be actual animals and no humans allowed. )

2) why is that so?

I'll start:
1) I've had several friends describe me as one of two animals. Either A) a mellowed out Brown Bear or B) a Clydesdale.

2) I have a tendency to sorta plod along at times and keep doing what I do and not try not to get too riled up about things.

Edited to add:
Let's keep this to Earth creatures please. No Greys or Nordics and no BugBlatter beasts from Trall.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Deson]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'd be a cat.

I'm aloof, anti-social, disobedient, difficult to train, somewhat fussy about hygiene, love my creature comforts, sleep a lot, and like to "ambush" people who aren't paying attention.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I guess I'd have to be a black-tufted marmoset.

I'm a twin like most marmosets, but I also like to live up off the ground with plenty of plants and trees around me. I'm monogamous and spend my time with my partner and a small group consisting mostly of family.

And that whole prehensile tail thing, way over rated.....

new topics

join