It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Learn About The Greys!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I have many doubts about those I myself have been contacted by and their true identity. My assumption is that their agenda is deceptive as if they're playing some game like hide and seek. An alien species or formerly alien species may be creating these others to mask themselves.

So, my best guess is masking and alien games. While I've recalled a few life saving surgeries, I also recall one in which a donor body was found of someone they used the part(s) from.

This was 'as if' my own fault because of my lifestyle and poor diet. I see it it as being due to being dumbed down and then blaming me over it.

Just because anyone has an abductee story, doesn't mean it's the same for everyone. False memories appear to be the most common. So, I have trouble even trusting my own recalled memories.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hello Again,
I joined the discussion at the point where we were discussing greys. Earth info was talking about years of abduction experiences and misinformation, etc.
Well, suddenly, I see posts that use the words ALIEN and EXTRATERRESTRIAL. I can't understand how we suddenly jump to these assumptions! Im a very logical person, and in my mind it is a logical fallacy to assume anything. As far as my own experiences...Well......There were beings involved. They were not like you and me HUMAN. There is no reason to rule out Terrestrial origins. They could be from the future, from the past, spiritual beings like ghosts, inter-dimentional beings, or maybe something that I can't even perceive with my limited knowlege of existence!
My memory is hazy because of the blacking out part, but I do know this much......These beings could move through what we call solid objects. They also could take me through these same solid objects. They could make themselves appear and disappear. Or maybe something like fade in fade out like in the movies.
Again I want to stress that these beings were not here to help me or to help us. They had their own agenda! If I died during an abduction they couldn't care less.
I really am here to learn the truth not assumptions.
EBE

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Dan Tanna,

I must disagree with you. If there are Grey beings that do things that are evil it does not make an entire race evil.

There are many different groups of Grey's and the tinge colors are different just as the human tinge color is different.

There are many evil humans and I do not think it fair that they would come to this planet and see evil done and take the entire race as evil.

They are also not all underground in hives and one day maybe humans will know that the extremely tall Grey's known as the Elders are your Gods our Creators.

Misunderstood is a good word.

I will watch this thread and give it a s&f.

There is much good in this Universe.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

They are also not all underground in hives and one day maybe humans will know that the extremely tall Grey's known as the Elders are your Gods our Creators.

Misunderstood is a good word.

I will watch this thread and give it a s&f.

There is much good in this Universe.

wouldn't this imply that human being are "half" terrestrial and "half extra-terrestrial" themselves.

p.s and possibly we have been gentically "upgraded" more than once

[edit on 8-8-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hello Again,
The original topic was "greys". (I am new to this forum and perhaps do not understand the protocol exactly.) It seems a bit like everything one says gets picked apart and criticised! I came here with perhaps an overly optimistic hope that it would be great if a lot of people who have had experiences came together and shared those experiences, that we could learn a lot from each other. This is what I am trying to share.
Experiences of these types are often blurred. Sometimes it's hard to come away with clear memories. My experiences started from what I remember around the age of 3 and continued to around the age of 38. There is only one clear memory of a being I would call a "grey". Now, I recently have done a lot of reading on abduction/ufo subjects. It's obvious from the overwhelming amount of data out there, that there are many many types of beings present now and many many have probably been visiting this planet for millenia. Perhaps there are dozens or more different types of "greys". I don't rule out that possibility. But, I came away from all this with my own impression. If anyone cares to hear what that is, then I will continue. if not, well then good night everyone.
EBE

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Crimson_King

Do you think that its possible to conect with these beings in our dreams?
seams like I get allot of useful info from my dreams sometimes, lingering questions that are left unawsered become clear to me when I wake.

Im really glad you brought that up. When I was 16 years old, I had an accident at work and tore cartilage and my lateral meniscus in my knee. I was basically bed-ridden for a month from pain and my injuries would require surgery.

Before I was going to get the surgey I was still in terrible pain but could finally use my good leg with crutches. One night after that I got into my bed to go to sleep, this is where everything gets a little wierd for me, as I dont really tell many people this story...After drifting off to sleep, I woke up to roll over in bed, when I rolled over (facing my window, looking into my backyard) I thought I saw something, so I quickly rolled back over, now Im sure I was just concious enough to see (Im really not sure how many, but I believe it to be one or two) these beings in my room, my door was closed so I dont know how they would have gotten in, but when I remember closing my eyes being terrified they came towards my bed.

The next thing I remember, Im laying on a table and theyre looming over me holding some sort of medical instruments. I dont remember them even touching me with them.

When I wake up in the morning, I go to grab my crutches, I get out of bed and notice that Im not in any pain. I didnt need the crutches and I never had to get surgery. My leg was fine from that morning on.

I always think about that, sorry I wrote a novel.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by BloodRedSky]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
WOW that is an amazing story! That does prove that there are good beings around who want to help us. Unfortunately, some of us come away from encounters traumatized and injured!
My question is for Earth Info. If you would please.

"I have been permitted to release any knowledge they have shared with me and so I will do so to the best of my ability. I promise to answer all questions. Thank you, "

Do you know of different types (races) of greys? If so, do they have different intentions?

Thank you.
EBE

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ok I am here now, so my first response to this thread is to ask the OP to start with an introduction.

Please go into detail as to your connection with the greys.

Once you have said all you have to say and shared all you know, if we have questions for you at that time we will begin to ask, otherwise this is going to get ugly and I doubt that was your intent right?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Heres a tip: next time your goin on the space ship bring a camcorder with you, and interview their leader, that would be good funm and we could all sit around and eat popcorn while we watch it, maybe even candy apples, whadya say?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This thread is very interesting to me, I ve had alien encounters myself, that involved greys and some reptillians, they are not th greatest to deal with. I did not find any of my experiences pleasant or positive. They were negative, and extremely frightening. Not only did I dream about them, but I have seen a few in my house, with lights, reptillians and a tall grey. I have told people before who have believed me, but haven't talked about this in years. The last time I did talk about it, I had an encounter thus halthing the talking. I haven' seen or dealt with them in 2 years, so maybe it's safe. Anyhow,if anyone wants to hear my stories then PM me, as I now keep them private.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This message sounds so much like Jim Spark's experience. I keep that in mind always when I read very negative things associated with the greys. Its just that I also am convinced there is a negative agenda with negative ets that include greys (perhaps not all) with our leaders and cabal. I saw one when I was 5ish, and I have a memory that connected nazis, greys and a base on the moon. Will not go into it in detail. We've had many sightings and my brother had 2 hours missing time driving truck. I sleep very deeply and don't remember things at night. But I have had the small punch biopsy style scoop marks, I surprised to discover, and a terminated pregnancy before its 3rd month. I suspect for some of them, in their own fashion, they believe the means justify the ends with us and that they are doing all of this for our planet. But I'm not sure of all the agendas being carried out. Yes, we need to save the rain forests, I also know they're the lungs of the planet. Corporations are buying the forests also to produce to methane gas for our vehicles, its not just the small farmers who the world is pinning it on. Its part of a much bigger conspiracy. Disclosure, not a limited scratch the surface kind, but one that discloses alternative clean energies and food production and ways to clean up the planet is so needed. But US and UK are massively dumping our nuclear waste in the middle east with DU weaponry, how on earth is it possible that we are not going to get some intervention to force our madmen to stop?

So my question, like many of the others, is are you aware of negative and positive groups amongst the greys? Are there other groups, such as reptilian and nordics as well? Are we going to have disclosure forced to your understanding?

[edit on 18-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

There already is a cure for cancer, actually several cures. One cure is from ground up apricot seeds.

If you wana destroy all diseases in the human body you need a proper diet. A diet of raw foods, fruits, veggies and nuts. No dairy, meat, or sugar.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Quickfix]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This post is related to the one by Jess 31.

I have not talked about my experiences since around 1992 or 1993 because of the threats I received.

Let me explain.

Back in the 1980's I belonged to a group called the New York Fortean Society. I used to sit around after Sunday meetings listening to stories of the unexplained; ghost stories, mothman sightings, close encounters. John Keel asked me if I had any experiences and I had a strong feeking that I shouldn't talk about it. But, when I tried to talk these feelings got stronger and stronger. OK nothing concrete yet, but, I was getting scared. So I gave my phone number to a woman who said she was a writer and wanted to interview me and put my encounter in her book. She called me a few weeks later. She made me feel comfortable so I started to talk. Just as I got to the encounter part. The phone began to get loud static. I could hardly hear anything. Then all the lights went out! I ran to the circuit braker and tried all the switches. I couldn't get any power. Then the balcony door (apartment building) was locked and I couldn't open it. Then the fron door was tight shut, I couldn't open it! Now I was cyring hysterically, and the writer was still on the phone and could hear me sreaming for help! She told me to talk about something else so the threats would stop. But then I was frozen (paralyzed) and there was a shadow of something walking around behind me but I couldn't turn around! I could still talk. So I said "I promise I won't talk about the encounter! Please go away!". Then after a couple of minutes the shadow went away and all the lights came back on. There was loud static on the phone but I could still hear the writer. We agreed not to talk about the encounter anymore. Then suddenly the static stopped!
I would call this incident a type of threat.
It's not the only "Threat" that I have received.

Can anyone else relate to this story?
Thank you all.
EBE

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EBEntity

Wow. I certainly cant relate seeing as my only face to face encounter was extremely helpful to me and calming in nature. Of course I was scared at first, but my fear subsided quickly. Anyway, Im very interested if you have any more to say. U2U me.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Earth Info

I'd like to believe yr story, Ihave some technical questions:

-are they from Zeta REticuli planet? it is about 8 light years right?
-what spacecraft they use? how long it takes to fly from there to our planet?
-do you know how long it takes to fly for 1 light year? according to Einstein ,the maximum speed humans can reach is 160 000kh/h, even if we reach it, our bodies will be ripped apart...
pls elaborate with details, do not tell BS because I did some research on that

Finally, why these Greys didn't contact me?
Thanks

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BloodRedSky

Sorry Bloodred,
My U2U emails are blocked. Apparently I don't have enough points. Let's keep talking on the tread.
EBE

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This is directed to Earth Info who started all this discussion.
I would like to hear from you to learn more about the greys.
Different types?
Hierarchies?
Clones?
Living beings?
Robots?
Androids?
Hope to hear from you.
EBE

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

My understanding is there are two distinct "races" of greys of origin from the same planet. The "evil" ones are the ones doing any meddling and contact. Their counterparts from the same place actually hide out from them and won't be found here unless they got abducted themselves.

As far as I know it's the honest truth.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
reply to post by Earth Info

Shukra. Meaning those 'beings devoid of the sun'. They live in hives deep inside planets, consume or colonise a planet and then move on to another world with a third of their original hive. Problem with earth is that they now have a mortal enemy one step behind them where ever they go.

This mortal enemy also has allies.

The shukra will have to 'nut up' if they wish to survive. The odds on that are slim to none.

Who are the mortal enemies? I've heard it spoken of who they are and that they have help as well by another. I would value your input to all this. If this is U2U info only, feel free to pop one over. It would also never be shared in the main board unless also told to me by another that cleared their own version of the same info.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
What info??? Tell us something we dont know!!! Which can really make us

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join