It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Learn About The Greys!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I have 26yrs of fully conscious memories as a contactee who came to the understanding of what the greys are years ago, I have been on their space craft hundreds of times and am continually being taken to this day. I decided to join ATS because of all the dis-information I have read about the greys on this web-site, I would like to clear up any questions you may have about them. I have been permitted to release any knowledge they have shared with me and so I will do so to the best of my ability. I promise to answer all questions. Thank you,

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Plain and simple. When will we finally see some Independence Day Will Smith action
And second, are they good or evil (i have my own toughts about that but want to know what you feel) ?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
When are they going to nut up and finally appear on the white house lawn and a couple stops over the rest of the world???? Also, can they cure cancer?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Earth Info

Welcome to ATS - why don't you share your knowledge with us around the basis of your initial contact, and following experiences. You lead the discussion at this point!

Thanks,

Breifne

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The 'greys' as you call them are evil. They are an insectoid race whos real name is the 'shukra'. They are not our friends, they are not here for peace, they are here for one reason. To advance their own agenda. Their technology is advanced, but large star distances are crossed by building vast hives which are then aimed and piloted by multi generational crews.

They live on earth and their home worlds underground in hive like communities, are of a hive mind, and have different castes just like bees or ants do.

Evil and despised.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I am interested in THEIR history. Not just what planet they are from, but how long they have existed, how they evolved (like we did from apes), and how their culture(s) and society(ies) developed over time. Also any major wars they had amongst themselves, how their scientific progress developed... basically anything and everything you know about their history.

Also, how did (or does) artificial intelligence play a part in their technological advancement, and if they have developed general artificial intelligence that can "think" on a human level or greater.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Riposte]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
The 'greys' as you call them are evil. They are an insectoid race whos real name is the 'shukra'. They are not our friends, they are not here for peace, they are here for one reason. To advance their own agenda. Their technology is advanced, but large star distances are crossed by building vast hives which are then aimed and piloted by multi generational crews.

They live on earth and their home worlds underground in hive like communities, are of a hive mind, and have different castes just like bees or ants do.

Evil and despised.

would you liken them to a huge pot of sociopaths only with a "hive mind"

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Evil and despised.

= I may have worded that differently, but every man to himself, heh!

Breifne

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Breifne]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
would you liken them to a huge pot of sociopaths only with a "hive mind"

Yes.

People say 'how come their necks are so spindly'. Clue, look at an ants neck. Spindly but with a huge head.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Evil and despised.

May I ask how do you so much about them or is it just speculation?

The_Glen

[edit on 7-8-2008 by The_Glen]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yeah, I got a question...

When do you plan on answering the questions about the Greys that you said you were going to answer? We got a nice handful going here.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Glen

This isn't speculation. I posted this information in a thread of mine in RATS.
(Along with other alien information) but its not for the boards. u2u me and ill share a bit, but remember, all U2U info from me cannot be shared in any form with this board or any other members as per the T&C's.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Info
I have 26yrs of fully conscious memories as a contactee who came to the understanding of what the greys are years ago, I have been on their space craft hundreds of times and am continually being taken to this day. I decided to join ATS because of all the dis-information I have read about the greys on this web-site, I would like to clear up any questions you may have about them. I have been permitted to release any knowledge they have shared with me and so I will do so to the best of my ability. I promise to answer all questions. Thank you,

If you have asked them about Crop Circles, what was their response?
If you haven't asked them about Crop Circles, will you ask them if they are responsible for any?
If so, what % of them are they responsible for?

Also would you say that they are known to lie? or would you personally not be able to decide for yourself whether they are deceitful or not?

-

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

reply posted on 7-8-2008 @ 09:05 PM by TheNetherlands

Plain and simple. When will we finally see some Independence Day Will Smith action And second, are they good or evil (i have my own toughts about that but want to know what you feel) ?

The greys are neither evil or good only misunderstood, they are a species that can be extremely intimidating to humans because they lack social skills, they will not explain to us why they are doing something but rather just do it, it‘s just the way they operate. When people have bad experiences with them or face trauma from encounters it is usually out of their own fear in the experience as the mind can play tricks on someone who is in shock, they will perceive them to be hostile or malevolent because of the fear. I have been down that road it took me almost seven years to finally get the answers I need to better understand who the greys are and release some of that fear. Understanding of the greys comes with great patience and time. Sorry there will be no Independence Day but there may be an eventual disclosure of some kind but not by the greys.

reply posted on 7-8-2008 @ 09:09 PM by W3RLIED2

When are they going to nut up and finally appear on the white house lawn and a couple stops over the rest of the world???? Also, can they cure cancer?

They will not interfere with earth on a grand scale but they have been trying to wake people up about what we are doing to the planet. They have a steady message showing what earth will be like in the not to distant future if we do not take responsibility and clean up our act. The rainforest is the lungs of this planet and we are destroying it, the oceans are polluted and we are continually destroying the eco system with no thought for tomorrow. Things need to change and this is one of the reasons why the greys have collected seeds of everything you can think of on earth from plants, animals, fish, humans, the entire nine yards like in Noahs ark to ensure the survival if something does go wrong. They can see our future does not look bright the way we are headed unless we change there will be an unavoidable natural catastrophe.

The greys will not save us but they do have the technology to clean up the entire earth themselves and cure every disease known to man but they are not God and they will not interfere with our evolution process and development but are encouraging those they have made contact with to take responsibility for the environment. Some of those in power have secretly exchanged technology with the greys and have been given all the formulas necessary to save earth, free energy and cures for every major disease known to man but have refused to release it to the rest of the world. It makes me absolutely sick to think about how this can be kept from the rest of the world when it can save millions of lives and save the planet. It’s all about greed, power and keeping control of the people. It angers me.

reply posted on 7-8-2008 @ 09:11 PM by Breifne

Welcome to ATS - why don't you share your knowledge with us around the basis of your initial contact, and following experiences. You lead the discussion at this point!

Thanks,

Breifne

My initial contacts are not the best of experiences for me because I perceived them to be very scary experiences out of fear. I could go on days talking about all that took place through my many various encounters and maybe I will get to a few of those stories eventually but for the meantime after reading much dis-information on the subject I felt it better to initially open up for questions about things people may have misconceptions of.

reply posted on 7-8-2008 @ 09:17 PM by Dan Tanna

Evil and despised.

This is some of the disinformation I was referring to but one thing you have reported correctly is that the greys do have hive like minds and telepathically share thoughts, feelings and information. It gets complicated going into further details.

I will get to everyone’s questions and promise to answer them all one at a time. Thanks

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Shukra. Meaning those 'beings devoid of the sun'. They live in hives deep inside planets, consume or colonise a planet and then move on to another world with a third of their original hive. Problem with earth is that they now have a mortal enemy one step behind them where ever they go.

This mortal enemy also has allies.

The shukra will have to 'nut up' if they wish to survive. The odds on that are slim to none.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hello Everybody,
I'm new to this. It's my first post, so be patient and try to understand where I'm coming from. The topic is about greys. In a nutshell: I have been taken many many times from the age of 5 or 6 'til around the age of 38. The last time I encountered beings they came right through the wall. It was a type of threat because I was being interviewed on the phone about my experiences. What happened that night was so frightening that I closed it all out! Never said a single word about strange experiences again! Now how this connects with the greys..Well I'm not sure what kidnapped me all those times because of fear I always blacked out or maybe I've been made to forget. If they were greys, I can tell you this, because it came through during the experiences. "They did not care about me!" It was the distinct feeling that I was no more to them than a cockroach is to me! If I step on it I feel no remorse! Now I do believe that are many many different beings out there and maybe some of them ARE good, but I'm sure there are many who have encountered the bad ones. In fact I now suffer from physical ailments which are most probably a result of the abductions. My question is this really: Have you learned from the greys that there are other more hostile beings on our planet? And, if so, what can we do to protect ourselves from them?
Thank you in advance.
EBEntity

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by EBEntity
Have you learned from the greys that there are other more hostile beings on our planet? And, if so, what can we do to protect ourselves from them?
Thank you in advance.
EBEntity

There are no 'friendly' greys, and there is no race 'more hostile to human life' than the greys.

In a nutshell, greys are evil, malicious and will never, ever tell you the truth.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
If they're not evil, do you know who is?? And i mean evil, not irresponsible such as us humans. Sure we have no idea what we're doing but i believe people are still good at heart.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hey Earth Info, great thread!

When I was a teenager I started experimenting with psychedelic drugs and the occult, I was comfused like many teens these days and was looking for awnsers that nobody or no one could awnser. Cause of my over religious family members I was obsessed with the end times. I was so afraid that I would have these horrible nightmares at a very young age. One day I "meditated"
on the subject and got the awnser I was looking for, although It was one of the most scariest expeiences ever the message was clear. What you say about greys being able to share feelings and having a colective mind rings true to me, I also believe that we are conected to them like this as well as all life but because we are still young as a species we are still ruled by fear and this is what prevents us from moving forward and conecting with other advanced beings or entities.

Do you think that its possible to conect with these beings in our dreams?
seams like I get allot of useful info from my dreams sometimes, lingering questions that are left unawsered become clear to me when I wake.
Also what do you think the curent situation is right now with the elite, are they the ones spreading this disinfo about evil aliens to get us all worked up for a fake invasion maybe they are trying to get us ready for project bluebeam?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I have one question that I believe is very Important, are the greys the only threat to us ? If what you are saying is true, the greys are all evil but are they the only evil extraterrestrial race ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join