It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics, terrorist Video.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Schrodingers dog
Thank you, should provide a better picture than Ali Babaas mumblings.

_Phoenix_

For no other reason than why a group attacked in the 72 olympics. They have a grudge, and not enough common sence to be mature enough to talk about it.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I am following the olympics on BBC news online,

I noticed Bush and some members of the royal family are present in the crowd.

I just wonder if the elite or terrorists would actually pull of an attack on the olympics, after all the whole olympics in of itself is occultic.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I remember hearing that terrorists claimed to have a plan to assasinate president bush while he was at the olympics but now I can not find any information on that...

I hope everything goes well today!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Found it...

In interview released on 18 Jun., Taliban commander Qari Ziaur Rahman said Taliban has plans to assassinate US President George W. Bush, said some plans ready to be executed and when asked if Taliban sent men to US to kill Bush he responded, "Indeed. We have comprehensive preparations in place."

source

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well I know Bush is at the olympics for the opening ceremony , but I don't know if he is staying for the games.

I watched the opening ceremony and it all went ok, but there is another 16 days of games left yet, so only time will tell.

Let's hope everyone is safe. (apart from Bush, I don't mind if someone takes him out)

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by BlackMumba

This video came from Intelcenter.com. It is not a fake.
I've known the owner of that site as a friend for over 10 years, their site is as serious as it gets.
They are not a consumer site, they mainly deal with US intelligence agencies and MSM.

*They are not a consumer site* - ...Well...They SURE seem to charge ALLOT of money for shyte dvd's and memberships ect...Dunno what you mean by "not consumer"...LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join