It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Denver Doo-Doo Accord!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
City officials in Denver gathered to create an ordinance to make it illegal to bring in specific items to the DNC convention and went as far as adding urine and feces to the list after an official was alerted by a fireman that groups were storing urine to be used during protest. The city is requiring three protest groups to sign this doo-doo accord to ensure things don't get ugly. So if you're planning to propel poo, urine a lot of trouble!

Denver Doodie Treaty

I understand the need to construct a list of things not to bring...I mean, if you go to a concert, there's usually a long list of items that are prohibited but come on, isn't this a bit much? I can't believe that the city's big issue on the DNC right now is the paranoia of poo!!! And actually, the following quote said it's a concern on both ends....

Why is everyone obsessed with feces and urine at the Democratic National Convention? Seriously. First the protesters started speculating that the Denver Police might unleash a high-tech sound weapon on crowds that causes people to lose control of their bowels and crap themselves. Luckily, no such weapon exists, a fact that failed to prevent Fox News from running a national story on the so-called "crap cannon." Meanwhile, security officials have warned that the protesters themselves could possibly use poo or pee as weapons. As a result, Denver's City Council is mulling an ordinance banning the possession of "noxious substances" at protests.

This is funny...

To help mediate, Westword has founded Normal Citizens Rising Against Poo (NoCRAP) and is asking police, protestors, politicians and delegates to commit to "a moratorium on the public throwing, spraying, smearing, hosing or inducing of excrement for the week of August 25 through 29" The Denver Doo Doo Accord can be found at blogs.westword.com.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I have never laughed so hard reading a thread before. So thanks for that!

I guess we should just give them a cookie for being so thorough? And this "high-tech sound weapon on crowds that causes people to lose control of their bowels and crap themselves" is straight out of South Park.

We (Colorado) are usually a Republican state, so perhaps the PTB are just panicking, not knowing what to expect from "the other side"

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
yah, I read somewhere about "The Brown Note" out of South Park

Do you ever grab The Westword? There's this huge article on this and it's pretty hilarious with lots of plays on words. There was one part that spoke of Weapons of Mass Defecation that had me rolling!!!

But yes, I guess they did a good job on not leaving anything out!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
As I said before. This convention is going to be real interesting.

new topics

top topics

join