It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Venture Educated The Hell Outta Americans....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Jesse Venture Educated The Hell Outta Americans....

www.youtube.com

Part 1

Part 2

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I really hope that all you pro-war people on this forum understand what this man is talking about

Guess what, it's actually NOT rocket science.

How much more is required to make pro-war americans finally understand?????????

Please tell me i am wrong with a strong argument.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This video is great, glad you posted it.

It is "Ventura" though.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I agree except for the open borders part. He lives a secluded life and is not prone to the violence and crime that comes across the border into Arizona. We are the kidnapping capitol of the United States thanks to Mexican illegals. And the Mexican Army protects drug smugglers by engaging American law enforcement allowing the smugglers to escape. I found it interesting the example he cited for opening the borders was of an affluent Mexican wanting to go to Disneyland. Believe me they are not here to come to Disneyland.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Totally agree with you. Espiscally since he was my governor for some years! He gave us here in Minnesota Light Rail, one of the best public transportation projects I have ever seen. It is still hailed here by my friends and neighbors as 'Jesse's Train!"

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Top bloke, an inspiration. Articulate and informed.

I'd vote for him in a flash. Awesome.

Thanks for posting.

Love

Z

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

hah I never thought the day would come that I would say that I would confidently vote for Jesse Ventura over both Rep & Dem candidates too....awesome

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I just watched the Jesse Ventura video interview tonight. Americans like Jesse because he speaks from the heart. That is rare in politics. What he doesn't understand about politics, he takes interest in discovering and has the 'courage' to speak the truth as he sees/discovers it. That is why he is trusted. He is not of the 'cloth' of the modern day politic. The average American is too busy these days to truely stay informed and when attempting to be informed...is only fed misinformation by those who control the media (with the exception of the internet) for their own agenda. This is another topic of which is too vast to go into detail here though can be found in my prior posts here on ATS if interested. These prior posts of which I am referring to have to do with dual Israel/American citizens of which are truely responsible for promoting and pushing for our occupation of Iraq and the desire to eliminate it's enemies at America's expense. Please do your due diligence online to discover the facts for yourself. This is too important to ignore. I don't want to get off topic here so will put this aside for now.

During the interview, did anyone else get the sense that the interviewer was 'feeling' Jesse out to see what he knew and what his future plans were? Ask yourself why? I believe you will find the interviewer was a another Zionist and perhaps saw Jesse as a threat now or in the future in exposing some the evidence leading towards crimes they have committed here in America to garner support for the destruction of Israel's enemies. Watch the video again if necessary and pay attention to the interviewer's line of questioning as well as the interviewers response to his answers. Jesse appears to be holding back quite a bit in this interview of what he believes is truely behind 9/11 and it's disasterous result. That is understandable when you consider the new 9/11 investigation is planned and will reveal ...in time the truth behind the motive....therefor he is being careful not to put the horse before the wagon. I hope Jesse's conscience will prevail and he will re-enter politics for the people. He knows what he knows though more importantly knows there are far too many unanswered questions and too many politicians who are willing to cover up the truth for fear of personal retribution or fear of lack of support in the endeavor. Did anyone else get an 'uneasy' feeling about the interviewer and his true agenda?

top topics

join