It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LHC; 8-8-08, The Olympics, and The End of the world?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The only person or thing that will have an effect on the world ending is Obama.!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Chaps - I'm not sure what to make of this END of world ect ect ect

But just read something i thought was quiet interesting

'Dresher’s colleague Joachim Hoizer, along with a U.S. scientist John Kelvin and a Russian academician Nikolai Kozyrev supported the theory. According to them, a fast-spinning circle combined with a ring-shaped magnet in a strong magnetic field can “push” a space ship to other dimensions where different values of the natural constants, including the speed of light, may exist. The machine will be capable of creating anti-gravitation by moving a spaceship in regular space. “We’re not trying to challenge the existing laws of physics, we are expanding our views on them,” said Kelvin. '

Possibly unrelated but interesting none the less.

www.ufodigest.com/spaceship2.html - Link - just maybe this has nothing to do with smashing things together at all - just a cover ??

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
wow, you people are disturbed. Sorry, but i'm going on vacation tomorrow in spite of your negativity and doom predictions.

Unless the collider sets off a big bang, then ....oh wait, not until Sept 10.

Thats right- i read that somewhere.......

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm not so sure about the END of the World scenario

But i did find something interesting in another site which may/may not be of any interest -
Maybe we are not being told the whole story ? or just coincidence ?

Dresher’s colleague Joachim Hoizer, along with a U.S. scientist John Kelvin and a Russian academician Nikolai Kozyrev supported the theory. TextAccording to them, a fast-spinning circle combined with a ring-shaped magnet in a strong magnetic field can “push” a space ship to other dimensions where different values of the natural constants, including the speed of light, may exist. The machine will be capable of creating anti-gravitation by moving a spaceship in regular space. “We’re not trying to challenge the existing laws of physics, we are expanding our views on them,” said Kelvin.

www.ufodigest.com/spaceship2.html

Sound familiar to anyone.....? or is it just me...LOL

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic
reply to post by ParaFreaky

I just noticed that the last 3 out of 4 threads are about 8-8-8, and they're all from different posters. This is definately going to be a hot topic today, and tomorrow their will probably be lots of people shouting, "See, I told you nothing was going to happen!"

Yep. And I'm one of them!!!

Told you so!!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
lol before 2009 the world will be involved with a world war.

make sure you come on here in 2009 and tell me I was wrong about that prediction

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
will do! because you are, and will be.

I have a lot of "told you so's..." to do in 2009, though...I was in a vicious argument on here with some guy who told me that the US will not elect another president, there will be a revolution. When I asked for some details he told me that it wasn't his job to educate me...so I am taking it upon myself to educate him/her. I wonder if he will be willing to be taught? That's the real key...people are pretty resistant to learning something different then their already held beliefs...even if those beliefs are nonsensicle at best and crazy at worst.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join