It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Interview with John Lear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
here is an inteview from project camelot...

John Lear Interview

and an excerpt:

J: You know the deal, the way security like that works, is, when they give you a clearance and when you’re deep inside like that, they tell you: “Look, John, we’ve given you this clearance and, of course, we expect you to keep it secret. But we know every once in a while, you may accidentally mention something at a party. You may have had too much to drink - and you think it would be interesting to talk about this - and we just want you to know that, you know, we don’t really care. We won’t hurt you. But, we will kill your wife, your children, your mom, your dad, your parakeet, your dog...”

Enjoy folks...until this gets deleted and I get banned for posting it...lolol

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Yip good post still tracking John and I for one think he should be returned re instated whatever forgive and forget whatever happened.

Although project camelot does keep john in the limelight so to speak.

good post

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Munro_DreadGod
Yip good post still tracking John and I for one think he should be returned re instated whatever forgive and forget whatever happened.

Although project camelot does keep john in the limelight so to speak.

good post

I agree ! I hope he comes back but I know they will never allow it !

at least we have project camelot to keep us up to date about John ! he is a great guy and good freind ! I wish him all the best !

AG

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

You know as a staff member here I'm really getting tired of this kind of ignorant commentary.

How about people leave this kind of childish accusation (which is what this amounts to) out of their posts and stick to the point of their post... hmmm?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Whoof. Excellent post, OP; I'm glad I took the time to read it all. I'm guessing the reason you said that bit about being banned was because of John Lear's history here, and his comments in the Project Camelot interview about ATS.

What I find most striking about this interview, is that Mr. Lear begins with an agreement that this is going to be a "tell-all". To his credit, he admits it is not all necessarily what he KNOWS, but "what he thinks is going on." Okay, so far so good.

Then onto the ATS problems that Mr. Lear had, and ....... I don't know...... he sounds petulant.... like a chastized child... and chooses to pose ATS as a CIA-controlled disinfo site? c'mon John. I wasn't here then, and don't have direct knowledge of what transpired, but really..... there is a lot of fluff that gets aired here, but then again more than a bit of critical information. I'll say this -- call me a noob or whatever slur one prefers -- but if I felt this place was what Mr. Lear claims ... (1) they're doing a crappy job of disinfo and (2) I would be gone in an instant, never to return. I think we have to measure evidence and draw our own conclusions, and I believe this site and the energies that drive it are consistent with that ideal.

I think Mr. Lear should've come across with the "tell-all" he agreed to -- the UFO/alien stuff, becuase what his seemingly agenda that was revealed by his own words left me shaking my head, and I've been interested in John Lear's works prior to this. Okay, so I'll still be interested, but his smushy math about the "neutral point" -- which incidentally doesn't have to take mass into acount -- just escapes me. I have no problem with the possibility of other fantastic things he spoke of -- first manned landing on Mars in 1966, massive structures that are MAN-made that take up ACRES on the back side of the moon.... I mean, it's possible. I seriously doubt it, but possible. I'd rather those acres of structure be EBE-made. I simply don't think we have or ever have had the capability, to say nothing of the expense of mining and returning those minerals to the Earth for processing.

Little ditties supporting Mr. Meier, who I began to doubt with his "craft" video that rocks in concord with the trees limbs adjacent. I'm still on the fence there, but leaning hard toward at LEAST a person who wasn't above fabricating a thing or two.

And then .......... the other shoe dropped.

J: No airplane crashed in the World Trade Center. First of all, remote controlling an airplane that size or any size is very difficult. I don’t believe you could remote control an airplane the size of a 767-200 anyway, particularly to hit dead center of the World Trade Center. But the fact is, there was no wreckage from ANY airplane in the World Trade Center.

The World Trade Center was collapsed by a direct energy weapon, being operated from one of the outer space weapons platforms, and the reason we know is because of the size of the dust that was left of the concrete. It was approximately 80 microns, and that’s what a direct energy weapon collapses when it’s pointed down. That’s what it uses, it’s called “molecular disassociation”. I mean, it just disassociates the molecular structure of concrete and that’s why all that dust was there. There was just nothing left.

Just absurd. I wish I could crack my mind open enough to accept the possibility of holograms and spacecraft having perpetuated the 9/11 disaster. If I didn't personally know of people who lived and still live there, who SAW, and emergency responders (one with four dogs, three of which are still alive, contrary to yet another web conspiracy) who worked and saved lives..... it's too much. The Bush "puppets" allowed some etherial organization to do all this, with the holograms, and altered all the data -- the radar, the ground witnesses, the AIR witnesses, everything -- to conform to the ideal that a plane went into the WTC, and Mr. Lear's "proof" is an anecdotal incident in the S.F. area where he claims seeing a commercial aircraft at an impossible altitude (200 ft.) over him that just winked out, along with his own assertation that he was never capable of hitting the WTC at his peak form. A beamed weapon, that is precise enough to soundlessly shatter everything at the WTC into 80 micron particles (do you have ANY idea how small that is??? I'll tell you...... a little more than the width of a human hair) .... and this same weapon didn't alter anything else, nor leave a visible, photoable track or trail?

I'm sorry, that's just not good enough, and it comes across to me as a person who enjoys the badboy outlaw glam. It really pains me to say that, truly. I'm a declared supporter of Project Camelot. I think they also are looking for the truth.

Everybody has a bad day. I think John Lear had a bad day, and exorcised some of his angst the day of that interview, because disclosure didn't come out; just a lot of personal turmoil. I wish him the best, as I DO believe he has been through a lot. I think he has some things to say, and I'm still willing to hear those things, just as soon as he is willing to shoar up any of these amAzing ideas with measurable data.

OP, I would normally say I'm sorry for the rant, but that would be a falsehood. I AM glad you posted this interview. It has been more than eye-opening. S&F for you

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

here is an inteview from project camelot...

John Lear Interview

and an excerpt:

J: You know the deal, the way security like that works, is, when they give you a clearance and when you’re deep inside like that, they tell you: “Look, John, we’ve given you this clearance and, of course, we expect you to keep it secret. But we know every once in a while, you may accidentally mention something at a party. You may have had too much to drink - and you think it would be interesting to talk about this - and we just want you to know that, you know, we don’t really care. We won’t hurt you. But, we will kill your wife, your children, your mom, your dad, your parakeet, your dog...”

I find that as improbable as it is ridiculous. If they truly set out to kill people's families for disclosing information then you would have heard about it many times with people coming forward saying oh the government killed my mom/wife/son etc etc etc, but to my knowledge none of the big names of ufology and such that are allegedly being persecuted by unseen governmental forces and who are actively disclosing all sorts of information have ever to my knowledge come forward with claims that their family was murdered. Now on one hand you may say that it could be true that the government issues these threats it's just that they never end up carrying them out and thus they were hollow threats to begin with. I mean I've heard of people themselves being allegedly murdered such as Phil Schneider and such but I've never yet heard of a report of a person admitting that the government murdered their whole family including pets etc as (facetiously?) stated in Lear's alleged quote.
So either the gov't issues hollow threats, which would greatly decrease the credibility and fear factor of even the highest/most secret levels of the government, or they simply have never issued such preposterous claims and as such Mr. Lear is either lying or exaggerating.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
P.S. Open Mouth - insert foot. Okay, just one foot, because I still stand by what I wrote, but I failed to notice at that time that the P.C. interview went on for three more pages...... pages in which UFO/alien information IS discussed, as promised.

Just thought it had to be said, and thus far, (page 3) it's fascinating. I don't necessarily believe all of it, but it's plausible/probable/possible, and a good read. Thought-provoking.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I believe this was posted months ago. Here's the youtube videos.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I don't see why it's improbable, its a great tactic they use to quiet people, and it makes sense. Sure you could risk your own life, disclosing information, but would you risk your family's life? I think most wouldn't dare.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Yes it is thought provoking....

If you dont know people that were there, its easy to conjure up fantastic tales of holograms and related tales of the twilight zone, especially without any shred of evidence, proof, or resonable logical process to reach their conclusion.
Any fool can present this, and it is easy to get wrapped up in the search for a boogeyman. So easy that people abandon common sense and accept any ridiculous notion to rationalize such an event.

If you know people that were there and witnessed the planes, death, destruction and mayhem it is far more difficult. People walked by remnants of the planes, have their own pictures of wreckage and rubble,
and parts from aircraft.
It is almost insulting to people that survived to read the nonsense.

80 microns...doesnt anyone reason out theorys any longer? this falls flat on its face.

I figure Mr. Lear and friends sit around reading posts responding to their tales and laugh their butts off that so many people can have the wool pulled over their eyes. Dont need to look very far for the conspiracy, it is sitting in a lazyboy laughing away.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fulcrum29
I find that as improbable as it is ridiculous. If they truly set out to kill people's families for disclosing information then you would have heard about it many times with people coming forward saying oh the government killed my mom/wife/son etc etc etc, but to my knowledge none of the big names of ufology and such that are allegedly being persecuted by unseen governmental forces and who are actively disclosing all sorts of information have ever to my knowledge come forward with claims that their family was murdered.

Well Clifford E. Stone is a wistleblower from the Disclosure Project. His son was murdered in a hit and run car accident. Noone was charged or convicted for this crime. Now this doesn't automaticly mean the government was behind it, but the whole thing smells fishy if you ask me.

Thanks for the links OP, will check them out soon.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

You know as a staff member here I'm really getting tired of this kind of ignorant commentary.

How about people leave this kind of childish accusation (which is what this amounts to) out of their posts and stick to the point of their post... hmmm?

first off.....it was no childish accusation....it is a FACT that in the past when I made a "John Lear" post that it was deleted and I was told I would be banned if I did it again and Skeptic Overlord had to intervene and give me my points back that a mod removed for the post and he made me an apology for it happening.

So it was not an accusation.......I was "predicting" a possible future.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

first off.....it was no childish accusation....it is a FACT that in the past when I made a "John Lear" post that it was deleted and I was told I would be banned if I did it again and Skeptic Overlord had to intervene and give me my points back that a mod removed for the post and he made me an apology for it happening.

So it was not an accusation.......I was "predicting" a possible future.

Predicting? Doesn't look like it to the Kernel. The bold says you've got the Big Guy in your pocket so,

would be wagging your finger at every one going nanner, nanner, nanner.

No class.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kernel Korn
Predicting? Doesn't look like it to the Kernel. The bold says you've got the Big Guy in your pocket so, would be wagging your finger at every one going nanner, nanner, nanner.

No class.

big guy in my pocket ?? where the heck do you get that idea....Skeptic Overlord fixed an issue.......no one is in anyone's pocket.

AG

top topics

join