It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA archives: Flight 93 shot down

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
You have not shown it. You are stating a claim from a website that is using a source that is not identified.

Well for one if you knew anything (which its clear you do not) you would know the original CRTIC message is classified)

If you want i can more links for the message but from your prior post i know you would not accept it because you will not accept anything that does not go along with what you were told happened.

You do not know if it exists

I do know the document exist becasue i have access to Intelink.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Are you of the opinion that CNN invented the presented information.

Not at all. In fact debris were found 8 miles away.

You seem to want to mount some challenge to it, but the report doesnot contain the data you ask for.

I am asking for information from Ultima to support his shoot down theory. I want to know WHAT he thinks was in the debris 1 - 8 miles away.

Considering the implication, do YOU have factual information regarding the reference?

Yes I do

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

LMFAO.... Ultima. It is NOT evidence by saying... "well I know someone that knows someone that read it, thinks it said ....."

That is called hearsay. You got nothing and you know it.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

You do not know if it exists

I do know the document exist becasue i have access to Intelink.

Prove it.

U2U a mod to prove you have access. Just like you claim to work for NSA.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

U2U a mod to prove you have access. Just like you claim to work for NSA.

Why should i waste my time, you would not accept anything i post, like you will not accept any facts and evidence i post?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You have failed to post ANY facts.

So far you havent

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

reply to post by ULTIMA1

So far you havent

In the other thread I invite you post some facts for a change (and not the kind you previously posted, as good an effort as you made).

I mean this post in a friendly way. The mini debate we had a week or two ago certainly stuck to the point. The post I made is 2nd from the end of the Flight 93 thread.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Just curious:
Why do you take criticisms of evidence, as a personal attacks against you? Your responses to critics are full of insults of character.

EDIT: In many of your posts (like the OP) you insinuate you have access to classified material that the rest of us don't. If you have access to material that proves the government's complicity in the murder of over 3,000 of it's own citizens it is your duty to cowboy-up and come clean. Pick any of the MSM outlets and have at it. Any of them would love the opportunity to proof your material.

EDIT REDUX: Believe it or not, I do think Flight 93 was shot down. A conspiracy? No. I think the command authority was doing what it had to, to protect the larger good (the rest of us).

[edit on 8-8-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Officials in southwestern Pennsylvania said they have identified and cordoned off a second debris site about 2 to 6 miles away from the crash site of United Flight 93, the fourth hijacked plane in Tuesday's terror attack.

Wait, let me guess. Yogurt O' de Throat is spinning more of his BS that only lightweight materials were found any distance from the crash site? Thank God I got this proven prevaricator on ignore:

Meanwhile, speculation continued to swirl around reports that a military fighter jet was seen in the vicinity immediately after the crash.

According to the Nashua (N.H.) Telegraph, FAA employees at an air-traffic control center near Boston learned from controllers at other facilities that an F-16 "stayed in hot pursuit" of the 757.

By 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, the Air Force had taken control of all U.S. airspace, the unidentified controller told the Telegraph. A few minutes later, the Boeing crashed in Stonycreek Township.

The F-16 made 360-degree turns to stay close to the 757, the Telegraph reported. "He must've seen the whole thing," the FAA employee said of the F-16's pilot.

Crowley confirmed that there were two other aircraft within 25 miles of the United flight that were heading east when it crashed, scattering debris over 8 miles.

Residents of nearby Indian Lake reported seeing debris falling from the jetliner as it overflew the area shortly before crashing.

State police Maj. Lyle Szupinka said investigators also will be searching a pond behind the crash site looking for the other recorder and other debris. If necessary, divers may be brought in to assist search teams, or the pond may be drained, he said.

Szupinka said searchers found one of the large engines from the aircraft "at a considerable distance from the crash site."

"It appears to be the whole engine," he added.

Yep, pay no attention to that F-16 making 360-degree turns to shadow Flight 93 or the flaming debris and human remains falling miles away from the "crash site."

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

You have failed to accept any facts.

Its not my fault you do not know what a CRITIC is and that its a very important government document.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I know what it is. You can not produce one! end of story. Now back up what you say Ultima.

What facts have you shown to prove that flight 93 was shot down?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
Why do you take criticisms of evidence, as a personal attacks against you

Maybe becasue believers have stated to me that no matter what facts and evidnece i post, they would not accept it.

Pick any of the MSM outlets and have at it. Any of them would love the opportunity to proof your material.

Why would the MSMs go against what they were told to state?

EDIT REDUX: Believe it or not, I do think Flight 93 was shot down. A conspiracy? No. I think the command authority was doing what it had to, to protect the larger good (the rest of us).

When have i ever said anything about a conspiracy, since when is looking for the truth a conspiracy? Why are you not accepting the facts and evidence i have shown?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

Facts have been shown... over and over. You ignore them. It really doesn't matter mirage...you have made up your mind. No matter what is shown to you, you like so many others will wave your hand at it.

Go read the debate I had with Ultima in the debate forum. Plenty of facts there. (not that you care)

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Go read the debate I had with Ultima in the debate forum. Plenty of facts there. (not that you care)

What facts, i am still waiting for actual facts?

Not repeating what the media has told you happened.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Media? I was posting quotes from REAL people. You know Ultima...people that were IN shanksville....Not from google jockeys that play dress up and pretend to be Secret Government agents and have super duper security clearance.

Dodge and weave ULtima... thats all you do. Now pony up big guy... show us the document.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Media? I was posting quotes from REAL people. You know Ultima...people that were IN shanksville....

Still waiting for any actual evidence.

I have posted proof of who i am and what i do before on here, poeple like you would still not accept it.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Interesting what the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection says:

It is difficult to believe that a large Boeing 757 aircraft plunged into the ground with such force that the plane literally disintegrated and created a still smoldering crater.

www.dep.state.pa.us...

The Washington Post reported that leaders of Congress -- including Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle, D-S.D., Senate Minority Leader Trent Lott, R-Miss., House Majority Whip Tom DeLay, R-Texas and House Minority Leader Dick Gephardt, D-Mo. -- were told at a briefing by the Capitol Police that the hijacked plane might have been bound for the Capitol or Camp David, the presidential retreat in Thurmont, Md., 85 miles southeast of the crash site, according to participants in the meeting.

The participants discussed a possible shoot down of the aircraft, said Rep. Mike Pence, R-Ind.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.post-gazette.com...

The plane came down on farmland reclaimed from a coal-mining operation. Barron and Phillips drove to the crash scene and found a smoky hole in the ground. A few firefighters had already begun pouring water onto the debris.

"It didn't look like a plane crash because there was nothing that looked like a plane," Barron said.

www.post-gazette.com...

Finding the flight data recorder had been the focus of investigators as they widened their search area today following the discoveries of more debris, including what appeared to be human remains, miles from the point of impact at a reclaimed coal mine.

Residents and workers at businesses outside Shanksville, Somerset County, reported discovering clothing, books, papers and what appeared to be human remains. Some residents said they collected bags-full of items to be turned over to investigators. Others reported what appeared to be crash debris floating in Indian Lake, nearly six miles from the immediate crash scene.

post-gazette.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You proved it? To who? I have asked you many times to U2U a mod and show them your credentials. You won't.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Interesting what the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection says:

It is difficult to believe that a large Boeing 757 aircraft plunged into the ground with such force that the plane literally disintegrated and created a still smoldering crater.

www.dep.state.pa.us...

What is more interesting is that I didn't know the DEP was part of any crash scene investigation. (not pertaining to the Environment. )

You also left out the last part of the caption under the picture:

Somerset Crash Site - Looking at the crash site itself is a sobering experience. It is difficult to believe that a large Boeing 757 aircraft plunged into the ground with such force that the plane literally disintegrated and created a still smoldering crater. People looking down over the hill at the site became very quiet, almost reverent, at the sight of so much destructive force on Wednesday.

The destructive force they are talking about is the impact energy of a plane crashing. It was equivalent to 1,484 pounds of TNT.

The participants discussed a possible shoot down of the aircraft, said Rep. Mike Pence, R-Ind.

www.post-gazette.com...

Wow...let's see how much of a discussion it was:

"The question I heard asked was: 'Who has the authority to order a commercial jetliner shot down by the military?' " Pence said. However, the congressional leaders soon learned that the plane had already crashed.

Funny how you left that part out.

"It didn't look like a plane crash because there was nothing that looked like a plane," Barron said.

www.post-gazette.com...

Again, you failed to post the quote DIRECTLY under the one you posted that states this:

"There was one part of a seat burning up there," Phillips said. "That was something you could recognize."
www.post-gazette.com...

nearly six miles from the immediate crash scene.

post-gazette.com...

Debris were actually found 8 miles away in the town of Baltimore. Your point?

Oh thats right GF has me on ignore. Must be because I show him his many errors.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

The fact that the government lied, assumes they themselves know the truth. I believe they do. Why they lied is a mystery. What possible purpose would it serve not to simply state on the record that yes, we did our job and protected the American airspace as we are ordered to do?
(emphasis added)

They lied for the same reason they lied about Jessica Lynch. Propaganda.
What's more palatable, "heroic passengers thwarted terrorists by downing plane" or "air force shoots down plane".

I know which story I prefer to believe but one must accept the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join