It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our inevitable fate.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Hi I know your reply was to another, but I would agree with you post 100%...

I guess your Communication in English, is much better than mine LOL..

Friendly regards,

The Matrix Traveller...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Hi simex,

Sarcasm....

Hmmmm , sarcasm is the lowest form of wit...

But I can accept your sarcasm and I just wonder why it was me lecturing overseas and Not you.

Perhaps when I return, we could introduce you as a guest speaker, so you can educate a few?

But seriously though, you are teaching me more about Human "Primates", that are merely programs and are Not Alive....

I don't mean to be personal, but when you discover "Life" then you shall know The Truth...

You will find Life to be the most precious of All...

Man Know Thy Self.....

Friendly Intentions,
The Matrix Traveller...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Hi ElectroMagnetic Multivers,

I agree 100%.

Good thread...

I hope you continue your thoughts in this thread.

Friendly Regards,
The Matrix Traveller...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

"To which he replied, "Death seems to hold one of two possibilities: the ascension to a higher level of conciousness or it will be like going to sleep. Either way I don't see any reason to fear it.""

Exactly, If I'm right (or close), the I havge nothing to fear but transition, the cocoon before the butterfly if you will. If I'm not, then it's the end, no consciousness, so no experience, nothing, then end.

Whats to be afraid of? nothing, but don't see this as detchment, understand that if you die, there will be people that miss you and will feel sad. I make sure to tell the ones I love about my views, so they may find comfort in this, IF I was to die prematurely. I fear the loss of a loved one, more than death itself, as you are left behind, to deal with it, but it is something that I know is inevitable and I must deal with again, as I have before.

EMM

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

"It is because of fear of the unknown that we even have such concepts. These concepts give is a 'good feeling'. Maybe death isn't the end because of 'insert assumption here'. People didn't understand natural weather phenomenon and so subscribed that it must be the work of gods, do you also subscribe to that belief?"

The attitude of science, is exactly what you wrote here. I have seen many people here state that it is their 'beliefs' when explaining 'their afterlife' yet when other people jump in, to contradict with 'scienctific reasoning', it's all fact. These are not your beliefs, these are the beliefs of science, that you have belief in. If science is wrong, your wrong, all they do is the same any of us do, assumption and supposition, based on their 'findings'.

Now I'm not saying science is a bad thing, it is a search for answers, like anything else, including religion, but when they shout from the rooftops with definitive answers, they are slowing down the progress of everyone, as people will blindly believe them as they must 'know what they're doing'. Science has been proven wrong on so many occasions and been revised on so many occasions, yet they still proceed to define everything, conclusively and fight to the end, before they consider to redefine it.

I see consiousness/being as a lightbulb, the filament, is our connection to 'everything' the 'source' of the energy that manifests itself as everything, that we are a part of. The immediate glow around the filament, is our physical body, it is condensed enough to form matter, our physical being, yet not so condensed as to be unpercievable. Then we have the glow of the bulb, this would be the aura, auric field, meissner field, whatever. This is still our 'mind' IMO, even though it is seperate from the brain, the brain is its anchor to the physical, or the interaction with the physical. We have no idea what people with brain damage/Alzheimers etc go through, they could be fully conscious, yet unable to express themself properly to the world around them, this is a disturbing and frightening thought, for me at least.

As for proof, I don't really ask for any, I don't see how we can get definitive proof, so why ask for definitie answers. There are things that suggest, the possibility to me, we only see a tiny fraction of all light to be percieved, so because we can't see the aura, doesn't mean it's not there ( I say light, as that is my current understanding of 'raw' energy, this will change in time I'm sure). We have string theory, quantum entanglement, plasma cosmology, all suggest, that everything is connected through energy and doesn't adhere to our understanding of the universe, or should that be current understanding. We have NDE's, OOBE's, astral projection, people, all claiming, that they were seperated from their physical, enabling them to 'observe', be it intentionally, or accidentally.

I'm not saying your wrong, I just wish scientists, or I should say, the majority of scientists, should admit that they are merely speculating, on things they have noticed and they only notice a miniscule amount of what is actually going on. We are building up walls, walls of preconceptions around our mind, to understand the world we live in, it isn't helping, and we are progressing slowly because of it.

All that I have said here is my opinion and only that, I may be wrong, but I don't care, it feels right to me, therefore it is right for me, though maybe subject to change.

EMM

Edit:

"Mankind evolves as both wave and particle."

I like it,

[edit on 10-9-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
Here's a thought:

Just a bit of trivia...

Imagine for a moment, if we were to present an empty drinking glass to a child and ask....

“What is in the glass?”

The child will answer,

“Nothing!”

I know we can be smart and say there is air in the cup, but if you want to know the truth, you will understand understand the point I am making!

But as you can see, we can identify "Nothing", by the use of our senses, such as sight and touch!

For us to be able to do this, then Nothing must in fact be something, or we would Not recognise it, or be able to Identify The Nothing!

I am referring to The "Nothing" as being a component in abstract form.

Interesting don’t you think?

But there is more than this to Nothing!

Now let us ask the Child...

“What Shape is this Nothing in The Glass,and if the Glass is round, you can guarantee the child will say...

"It is Round!"

Funny that! Did you know that Nothing can have shape?

Now ask the Child....

"how deep is the Nothing?"

The child will indicate its depth, by pointing to the bottom of the
Glass.

Isn't there a saying somewhere....

"Out of the Mouths of Babes"?

Interesting! Did you know that Nothing can have Dimension?

But when we are sensible about this, we all know the shape of the Glass or container, gives the shape to the Nothing in it!

So I guess that "Nothing" is Something or we would Not have such a word, now would we.

Friendly regards,
The Matrix Traveller

Are you refering to negative space here? Seems reasonable, negative space is the absence of something, when comparing it, to something, same as nothing, yet negative space is something, therefore nothing is something?

Lol, I confused myself >.<

EMM

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Most of what you have said I can Not disagree with, But........

There is much which I have not said with regard to what I have been shown.

I am not sure how to release the information, I will have to at some time in the future...

There is a little more to my lectures, than I have said.

It is true I have been involved with Optical Interfaces with The True Mind for about 15 years, and it is not easy releasing this information, as 99.9999% of the public, are so sceptical of this technology and apparently unable to accept it right now, but in time I hope they will.

I am Not doing it for myself, I can assure you....

The only way we (that is myself and others involved in this project) can see people accepting this knowledge, is to Introduce a working example, as in a toy for children and perhaps the world might just have the courage, to ask questions, that will allow this knowledge to enter this world.

I am now 58 years of age and I will not always be around in this world and I just hope I can leave behind, a trace that others may have the courage to pick up and build on what we have found.

The knowledge that I have received, is Not from humankind but it is Not easy to describe how I obtained it, as there is a huge gap in the understanding by humankind, that I am trying to bridge.

I know there are many others with knowledge, of The True Mind that also wish to share the knowledge with this world.

If I say too much, I am only going to prevent this knowledge of the Optical Interface, from being accepted.

I will soon (not too soon I hope LOL ) pass from this world, so I have nothing to gain, from releasing this knowledge, and everything to loose, until perhaps many years after I have departed, and a generation that can accept this technology, might just find, what The True Mind, has given the world and make use of it, that others may enjoy the fruits, of this technology....

I just hope this work does Not end up, hidden in Government archives and Not get out into the public sector!

Friendly regards,
The Matrix Traveller

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

You obviously have no intention in discussing the points I'm bringing up. I also do not believe you are a public speaker on this as you haven't firstly spoken about anything really. All you have done is post replies basically saying that anyone who disagrees is ignorant rather than 'speaking' and 'educating'.

I refuted your 'nothing' example as you yourself had already done within your own post all the while trying to sound like you know what your talking about using a child's perspective on nothing as a valid argument of nothing. Yet you still haven't truly described and defined absolute nothing. Nah, I'm just sarcastic instead.

Your a liar and a charlatan. Your supposedly a public speaker on this, do you have any peer reviewed articles I can look over? Do you have an academic profile I can check out? Do you have anything that can verify that one basic claim?

You come off as having a bit of knowledge in this and yet when asked a few basic questions, you side step the issue. Why? What does that tell you about the human "primate". Interestingly, people who do such are unconsciously admitting to lying about what they are saying. They don't have answers to give, so they purposefully avoid answering them.

If the information is oh so important that you don't want it to fall into 'government hands', then why not release it here? Why even talk about it in riddles and circles and claim anyone who disagrees with you is just ignorant of the knowledge. If it needs or should be released, there is no logical reason for you to not do so. You can't even give a basic description well enough here on ATS, it all sounds like babbling nonsense.

@ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Are you referring to negative space as in art? I'm pretty positive that is an entirely different concept when compared to absolute nothing. You can't describe absolute nothing, you just can't. There is nothing there to describe and if it were to be contained in a finite container of sorts, your not describing the nothingness, your describing the boundaries of the container. So even if we played into his analogy, he still hadn't described the properties of the nothingness, he only described the properties of the boundary separating nothingness from something. The guy is a full out crank.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Hi,

No offence intended..

Well all I can say, is that you are free, to delude yourself by saying:-

Quote: [ You obviously have no intention in discussing the points I'm bringing up. I also do not believe you are a public speaker on this as you haven't firstly spoken about anything really. ]

If you prefer to live in a fantasy world of your own that's OK with me.

But if you can ask a question without sarcasm, and abuse, I might just answer your question for you.

I have better things to do with my precious time, than get into a slanging match....

Friendly regards,
The Matrix Traveller...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Right ok... basically you refuse to discuss the points I have already brought up because you have no answers. That's the gist of what I am reading in your response. You keep doing that awful naughty thing there, anyone who disagrees is ignorant of this so called knowledge. Silly thing to say when you refuse to enlighten us as to what we are oh so ignorant of. You can brand me as abusive, ignorant, and sarcastic all you want, but when you make a claim without providing any basic information then don't expect me to not demand answers. I will keep questioning everything you say until such a time that you can provide actual answers and not circular riddles.

[EDIT] And my, what preciously spent time is it to sit around a conspiracy website to discuss how ignorant people are of something you haven't even explained in full. Yes, precious time indeed. Or perhaps you just like making things up to receive the attention? As we all know, any attention is better then no attention.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by sirnex]

[edit on 10-9-2008 by sirnex]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

"@ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Are you referring to negative space as in art? I'm pretty positive that is an entirely different concept when compared to absolute nothing. You can't describe absolute nothing, you just can't. There is nothing there to describe and if it were to be contained in a finite container of sorts, your not describing the nothingness, your describing the boundaries of the container. So even if we played into his analogy, he still hadn't described the properties of the nothingness, he only described the properties of the boundary separating nothingness from something. The guy is a full out crank."

Yes and no, negative space in art reminded me of this question. If we define space, then we must define negative space, or absence. You can't have one without the other, it's duality, you can't have a concept of space, without it's counterpart to gauge it, just because we don't understand this, or haven't experienced it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

BUT, if you have to 2 objects seperate from each other, in which there is an absence of space, then these 2 objects would be in contact, otherwise the 'absence' would in fact be 'in existence' to define the 'seperation'.

So, I think the definition of negative space is flawed, it isn't the absence of space, it would be a defined space, out of our perception or range of comprehension, yet still in existence.

Apologies if this seems like rambling, still thinking over it.

Is this what you were getting at Matrix traveller?

EMM

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yes, but negative space in context of art is woefully different then absolute nothing. Personally I think your example of two spaces separated by absolute nothingness is a prime example of one's inability to comprehend absolute nothingness. Despite the apparent separation of the two spaces by absolute nothingness, this still does nothing to define the absolute nothingness but instead is just defining the boundary points of the two spaces against nothing. I also don't think it is a limitation in our language either that inhibits our ability to define absolute nothingness, but is just the fact that there is literally nothing to describe in absolute nothingness because nothing exists in nothing or else it would then be something.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Sorry no riddles here, as I am writing to people on abovetopsecret and you have not sent a single u2u...

Funny that.

I guess you are writing about yourself and not me....

People whom I write to through U2U are also reading your text to me, but perhaps they don't wish to waist their time on you....

But I shall remain open to your questions, if only you would ask me a strait simple question, instead of making incorrect statements about me, as you know nothing at all, about the background of the person you are writing to?

Try it out, it may work you never know your luck...

You can't change the fact, that I have Lectured on a number of subjects to do with Optical Interfaces that Interface with The True Mind, as it is now history......

You are right about one thing though, and that is I do Not normally Lecture to the General Public, but to others involved in the Medical Sciences behind closed doors...

I patiently await your question/questions.

Sincerely,
The Matrix Traveller

[edit on 10-9-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I have already asked you a few direct questions, all of which have gone unanswered to date. I see no need to re-ask these same questions in a private u2u or again here as it's a waste of time considering they have already been asked. There is no logical reason that I can think of for you to all of a sudden answer those questions in private and not here.

Your inability to answer the few direct questions I have asked is what is leading to my current understanding of whom you are and what you are about. Should you finally look through and read my questions and answer them directly then perhaps my opinions would change. Until such a point that this occurs, my current opinions of you shall remain as you have given me no other alternative to believe otherwise.

But here is one I don't think I have asked.

What is this "Optical Interfaces that Interface with The True Mind" thing you keep talking about? You keep talking about IT without explaining IT.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

If I have misunderstood you then I apologise as it may be just your communication is not compatible. Maybe a difference in cultures or something.

I quote you:-

"What is this "Optical Interfaces that Interface with The True Mind" thing you keep talking about? You keep talking about IT without explaining IT."

Well it is quite simple it is an Interface....

The Interface is made using a number of Components that are Optical in their make up.

There are Not enough Characters available in this post to describe it so if You U2U me I will release all the Information you desire...

That is what answers I can give you. I am Not wanting to be seen as a bigot or be arrogant it is just that I can't explain things in a few words.

It is easier to give you the information using Geometric Drawings as well.

A picture tells a thousand words.

Did you check out one of my sites for young people on buzznet.com

Click on search for names and enter thematrixtraveller when you get to my site click on journals and take a look at the journal on Light and Colour.

If you get your hands on a prism you can check this out yourself.

If you desire to learn about this Interface I rattle on about you need to understand some basic principals especially involving Light...

But first read and Understand properly, what I have Written in my Journal on buzznet.com

I write the way I do, to provoke debate depending on each situation at the time.

But anyway I would rather send an email to you with drawings to explain the system in detail.

Friendly regards
The Matrix Traveller....

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I've been given a link to your site with the drawings, I looked them over. They look like drawings with no explanations as to what they are supposed to represent, just not very informative imo.

I'll u2u my email to you, but one thing, why have a profile on a kids site with geometric drawings and not a professional website detailing the whole thing in a more elaborate and professional manner? At the ripe old age of 58 I would figure someone like that to be more professional in choosing the medium of information exchange.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Ah ok, clicked the 'journal' link ... wow was my first impression. Wow as in you have got to be kidding me. Seriously. At a supposed age of 58 with the pretty diagrams you drew describing how light can't be split and you can't even accurately describe what just happened in those diagrams. I picked up on it right away why your idea is insanely wrong.

But you know what, it would take to many characters to accurately describe the mechanics behind the so called mystery. My god had I seen that last time I could've saved so much wasted time in this thread. Put down the bong man... damn kids these days. A little weed and a prism and they think they've figured out the mysteries of the universe.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

I am so sorry to see you are so upset as you apparently have some emotional problems.

People who abuse others in the world only do so, because they themselves are insecure and put their faith in primates and can't face themselves or Life.

But on death this I can assure you will change.

All the BS stops and there is no one for you to convince then or even listen to you.

Loneliness is a very sad condition.

I hope you will come to terms with yourself and Life as the first thing you will see is the Matrix after you loose consciousness of this program that is if you are alive and not just a picture.

What you have seen and read, you can Not un seen.

Good luck in your search for Life and all the very best for the future...

Friendly regards,
The Matrix Traveller....

[edit on 10-9-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

[edit on 11-9-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I'm not really upset to be honest, I am more annoyed with the illogical claims and lack of evidence for those claims and the misconceptions you have towards something woefully simple. Annoyed, not upset lol.

I wouldn't necessarily say I have emotional problems either. I just see no point in bottling my emotions like most people do. If I find you annoying for whatever reasons, I'm not afraid to let you know, whereas most people will out of "political corrctedness' hide those emotions. It's better for a person to let emotions come as they come and not hide them away to fester.

I wouldn't say I am being abusive towards you either, rather it's your inability to conduct a rational discussion and a refusal to discuss points I have already brought up. If you find my annoyance with your lack of discussing the topic as abusive, then so be it, but you can't change the fact that it's not abuse to have an emotional response towards someone.

I do agree with you that all the BS will stop upon death as no one who has died has ever come back to discuss any possible afterlife. Near death doesn't mean death, it means the body is still alive and what little we know of the conditions and processes going on is no logical reason to assume an afterlife.

I wouldn't say I am lonely either, I spend most of my time with my family and friends and coworkers. We're actually going to be doing a few trips next month to see haunted houses and next july around 15 people I work with are all going to a nascar race in NH. Funny definition of loneliness huh?

You see, that's the interesting part, I have come to terms with life and death. I know I will never have all the answers and so I know that wasting my precious little time on this planet trying to pretend I can figure out the unknowable is just ridiculous. I see no reason to delude myself into thinking I can figure everything out and I also see no reason to delude myself into thinking that by wasting my time will somehow enhance my life here.

But, let's just assume there is some magnificent creator out there, I highly doubt it would be so hypocritical as every religion on this planet portrays it. I doubt that such a creator would demand worship and demand we follow a set guide of rules in how we should conduct ourselves. What would be the point? What would such a creator get out of demanding things from the limitations it created in the creations? The hypocrisy of it all and the gullibility of those who blindly subscribe to the various belief systems is just painfully mind boggling.

That said, I am sorry to inform you that you haven't figured out the mysteries of the universe and creation with a prism any more than christians figured it out through making up the bible nor anymore than scientologists figured it out reading a science fiction story. You need to come to terms that there are just certain things we can't know and by wasting what little time you have in trying to achieve the impossible, your losing quality of life and not enhancing it. There are so many things you could be doing right now other than pretending and deluding yourself and trying to bring other gullible fools down with you.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Yea what ever....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join