It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird experiences three nights in a row

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Okay, this has happened to me, like I said, three times in a row. If it had happened once, I wouldn't be so freaked out. But here's what happened:
I was lying awake, trying to go to sleep. All of a sudden,, I heard a high-pitched noise, um, more like a buzzing, but it was dull. I heard, in my head, a voice saying to me, "It will be alright [my name]". I felt really strange the first time, like, having my spirit pulled from my body, and it scared the crap out of me. So, I turned on my t.v. and ran like hell down my steps to my living room where my mom was awake, just telling her I had a bad dream. DIdn't think nothing of it. The next night, it happened again, except this time, before I felt the pulling sensation, I said in my head, "God, will this harm me". I heard another high-pitched noise, more vibrant than the dull one, saying, "You must find out for yourself". Then, the pulling sensation started. I kept my eyes closed, and I started seeing black and green grain-like patterns, the kind you see if you keep pressure on your eyes. Then, it looked like I was going down a tunnel. Natrually, I freaked out, but this time, I just sat right up, shaking, and soaking wet from sweat. Okay, more freakiness. Now, last night, is when it became horrible. Went to bed, not able to sleep, about after an hour, the noise and came: "It will be alright", just repeated over and over. Then, I asked God for help. I heard the same two noises/buzzing as before, then the pulling sensation started. That's when I got a really bad headache. On either side of my head, right behind and above the ears, just started to hurt, then, the front of my head began to hurt, in the middle of my eyes, but higher up towards my hair. I ran back downstairs, the higher-pitched, vibrant noise was still with me. However, the duller, more low-pitch noise felt like it was coming from farther away. I came to a conclusion, it must be confined to my room. I could sense whatever it was that had spoken to me, was angry. Very angry. The pain in my head got worse, my mom said I was scaring her, because I told her all of this. She, my dad, and I all believe in the paranormal, ufo's, aliens, and whatnot, but I'm not sure if I believe in demons, and things that can harm. I'm always saying, "How come I never see a ufo?" I've always belived that only the people that don't believe in something are the ones that same thing happens to, if that makes sense, it's like they're trying to prove to you they're real. I haven't tryed anything new recently that may have attracted hurtful things, however, we believe our house is haunted though, lights will turn on and off by themselves, our kitchen cabinets slam all the time, and most of all, my dog hates my room. She always shakes when up there, and she does not like being up there. What I want to knwo is if this has happened to anyone before? Does anyone know what this is? No, I'm not crazy, mental, or insane, thank you very much.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What you experienced is most likely a very common experience called, Sleep Paralysis.

en.wikipedia.org...

It often can be terrifying!

I have never had this happen to me, but I have read so many cases like yours, there is no question in my mind that you are experiencing SP.

Nothing to be worried about, its all very natural.

If you would like it to stop, try changing your diet, and your sleeping habits.

Good luck to you

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
No, I don't think it's sleep paralysis. I've looked into that, the descriptions don't match what I had. Plus, how would you explain the headaches? Trust me, it wasn't SP, I know for a fact I was awake, I could still move.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
the only experiences i can share that sort of correlate are the voice and the pain/headache sensation you described:

when i was living with my parents i got woken up in the night by a voice whispering my name. i was scared but brushed it off as a dream and never told anyone about it. a few weeks later a friend spent the night and passed out on my bed. i slept on the couch. the next morning he was telling me about a voice that was whispering my name. *freaky*

separately, if i concentrate enough i can make my forehead tingle to the point where it's almost painful - it can also spread to go up unto my scalp and around to the back of my head. i also get the grainy colors you described which is just random signals from your optic nerves, btw. i'm not straining in the slightest when this happens, it's all about concentration or focus. whether or not it's in any way related, i don't know. some would say that you had someone trying to help you achieve and out of body experience/astral projection. typically humming/buzzing sounds supposedly accompany them.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
See, I thought that's what it was at first, cause I had one the night before this happened whilst I was asleep. I could sense everything, using my whole body, and I was in this place of great and all-knowing knowledge. It was weird, and undescribable, and I NEVER remember my dreams, but I remembered this one in great detail. Also, my TV will always turn itself on at 2:12 a.m., along with my alarm clock going off. My tv has no timer, and my alarm clock, I haven't set it in weeks. It's wierd. Thank you for telling me your story, I think that possibly it might have been a soul trapped there and looking for guidance? I don't know.

new topics

top topics

join