It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets hope I can't say "I told you so"....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I had a dream last night. Unlike most of dreams I actually remember it. I didn't remember it when I first woke. As soon as the news mentioned the upcoming bejing olympics, it all came flooding into my head like I just woke up from the dream. Also unlike most dreams this dream seemed very real and vivid.

I dreamed I was watching the news and a tragity happended at the bejing olympics. What was it? I don't remember, a bombing, mass murder???? The dream didn't tell me. What the dream did tell me was a confrence from President Bush saying that we NOW need to invade China to stop more terrorists. Marshall Law is decleared because of this. There is no new election. President Bush is now running a Dictatorship.

I can't get the feeling of dread and hopelessness out of my head ever since this moring. Lets hope I can't say "I told you so"....

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Thanks for the "heads up"

Do u often have dreams like this?

I have these sort of dreams only on a small scale very mundane things like part of a conversation or a friend getting hurt.
So im interested in what u have to say...I hope it dont come to pass.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SvenTheBerserK

I don't have dreams very often. The seldom dream never seems as real or as important as this dream was. I doubt I'm a profit or anything, but I've just never been shaken up by a dream, well since I was a kid atleast. Although I don't want this to happen, I'm posting here as a record of my proficy if it does come to pass.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Invade China? Are you serious?
THAT will NEVER happen at least not any time in the near future.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
last night i had a dream that we were being invaded by some alien species. they were large and brute-like and seemed to take orders from a "queen" of sorts. we had a few seconds warning before they touched down. anyone out in the open was killed on sight. if you were able to hide or elude them for a while they considered you worthy of being a slave and merely incapacitated you. i was eventually discovered and they used a rod-like prodding device to shock and subdue me.

felt VERY real while i was in it. do i think it's going to happen? no, at least not exactly that way.

dreams can be very real - that doesn't mean they are premonitory in any way. now if other people start having dreams that are very similar, that's when you start getting concerned.

new topics

top topics

join