It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The start of Project Bluebeam?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Just found this: www.thesun.co.uk...

The start of project Bluebeam or something else? discuss

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
i don't want to sound like a troll, but that looks pretty fake to me. i've never tried it with a water bottle, but you can do the same thing very easily with a can of soda. and the bottom of the bottle is out of frame when it falls over.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
That's pretty cheese man. I can replicate that right here as I sit in my office using magnets and powdered steel.

Nothing to see here folks....

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
When the bottle first moves, you can see the guys hand slightly nudge it...then right before it falls over, the camera "conveniently" does not show the bottom of the bottle where it can easily be pushed over. How does this tie in with Project Bluebeam...I have yet to find anything other than speculation that Project Bluebeam even exists.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Seriously, i know Ghostbusters was a while ago but how good have Ray and Peter aged....man, they are hot!

My only question is that if they are Ghostbusters, what about the OBVIOUS ghost in the picture with them....

Amazing....

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Yeah the part where the bottle tilts and then falls over is debatable but the marks which apear on the guys back while filming must have been difficult to fake but again doable.

The bit which got me thinking this might be in some way related to project bluebeam is on top of the haunting they also had text sent to them obviously trying to provoke fear from them (of which they could not trace the number). As far as I am aware the only time I have heard of ghosts texting/calling someones mobiles is in films.

I thought this might be some sort of test run before the whole thing kicks off.

What do you think.

new topics

top topics

join