It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LHC 08-08-2008 beginning of the end?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The first shot we fired in Iraq was the begginning of the end, the world is doomed to end because Bush is making it to damn easy for Antichist to rise to power, [I say Antichrist because that is the actual name of the demon that will destroy the world it really has nothing to do with christianity as jesus last name is not actually christ, christ is latin for savior, read a damn history book.] but thats beside the point, the US is going to go to war with Russia most likely before Bush is taken out of office
and that will be the begining of WWWIII. which every religion prophesis is the end of the world, Im not saying there will be no rapture, Im just not holding my breath as God and I dont get along so well. just, get your # together and get ready for Hell to break out on Earth literally. as for 3 8's making seventeen, are you F ing retarded did you even study Math in whatever Bull# school you went to I mean come on, its basic math.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I don't care about adding and subtracting numbers from each other to decide whether or not an event may or may not take place or mark time, in hindsight however, I note that on 8/8/08, at the Olympics, Bush and Putin discussed the current affair in Georgia while on the sidelines of the opening ceremonies. While pomp and circumstance took place, the war in Georgia was begining. Such a small area of land by comparison to many others, yet , it is looking more and more like the beginnings of another war, the re-issuance of the cold war at the very least, but I have a strong feeling that in the end this war that began in the small area of Georgia will end with world wide consequences. For that reason I see 8/8/8 as the begining of the possibility for WW3.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

What's wrong with your mouth? LMAO! Looks like your lipstick might be a tad bit smeared.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

space cadet,

good sig.

we must all be ready to go, and let go of this world which has announced its departure...

prepare for the next world while you still can, with good works that will put you in good stead with your Creator.

a dollar in charity to the needy is better than a hundred when you're dying. it won't count.

Peace!

[edit on 18-8-2008 by queenofangels_17]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggalo2313

Juggalo,

I'll be interested to know who you think is the Anti-Christ?
I know what Christ meant, and it's not a title that refers to Jesus only.
Graduated Math Wizard whether you believe it or not.
My math is accurate, the date 08-08-2008 is = 8

so you know you're not in good terms with God eh?, that's a good sign, how about repairing the breach while you still can? God is waiting for sinners to repent while the doors of heaven are still open, but when the last trumpet sounds repentance will not be accepted.

it's later than what people think. we are living in the last Hour, and a few minutes are remaining for people to repent and turn to God.

003.193 Our Lord! Lo! we have heard a crier calling unto faith: "Believe ye in your Lord!" So we believed. Our Lord! Therefore forgive us our sins, and remit from us our evil deeds, and make us die the death of the righteous.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Lets hope we understand the structure of the ATOM correctly. I still have trouble believing electrons jump between orbits.

I understand that we are dealing with relatively small masses and small energies, but what if E∝M E=(MF2)C2.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I don't think there is a reason for concern, people have been trying to predict the worlds end for YEARS, and every single one of them failed. If you don't believe me, why don't you read a little, to re jog your memory

As for the LHC, it's annoying me that people keep assuming everyone will die, the liklihood of black holes appearing are VERY slim, 1 - because theres not much evidence that black holes exist, since it'd also prove that different dimensions existed, and 2 - because the energies we are using are as powerful as a masquito.

Also for all the religious people, i unserstand that you all take comfort in the idea of returning to god, and if you have truly looked into your self and found your god, then i bow openly to you are your beliefs. But speaking of our world coming to an end is stupid, for a start we do everything the bible tells us NOT to do, we (THE PEOPLE./.I.E YOU) are destroying the atmosphere god created, and we'll kill ourselves way before science experiments kill us. if there was such a damn threat no goverment would let the world die, and since MOST countries are interested in learning the TRUTH, then religious people (not saying who) become intoxicated with these..mental ideas that we will all die.

Please, seriously - stop trying to predict when we will all die, especially since none of us HAVE ANY idea when it'll happen. As for more LHC talk, IF, in the unlikely event a black hole does appear, (whcih would be evidence of dimensions and all that stuff) the power it'd have would be minute, and unless no one here knows anything about the Quantum theory then by science it SHOULD dissapear more or less instantly. There are scientists and people far more knowledgable on this then all of us, so seriously - stop the preaching.

Its the 10th now, and it's 9:31am in england. I bet by tomorrow, there'll be lots of new discoveries that COULD, potentially damage religious views, since science cannot prove the origin of this planet, so we say god did it, anything mankind cannot be sure about..tis gods wills. As humans (and as a weak, pathetic race -which we are-) We cannot help but feel the need to predict the future, so that we feel as if we have some control or understanding of it. Technology will kill us, since it'll deter us from what we USED to be, now were all civilised and morally messed up,. with the media dictating to us like sheep when we shouldn't, since by rights, and through history - we used to be much stronger, a lot..stronger.

Still, i bow my head to any man or woman or has found their faith in a supernatural (or whatever) being, and i wish you all the best. But the LHC will not kill the world, it's on the borderline of impossible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join