It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything you wanted to know about the LHC in RAP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
All you wanted to know about the LHC, in a RAP, yes i said in a RAP, its actually very funny and informative at the same time, rally worth watching!
Its amazing how they actually made it so informative...

And as Nassim Haramein lin k has researched an theorized, they will always find more subatomic particles, and infinite number as they break the dimensional barrier and delve the mysteries of the Underverse, but alas they are going inward, what feat will be breaking the barrier outside, beyond space and time, beyond the barrier of this dimension, to other Universes...

The Large Hadron Collider will hopefully shed some light, or it may create hyper dense mass creating a black hole , or rip the fabric of time and space, or something worse!

anyway enjoy it i did!
link to youtube page here

[edit on 7-8-2008 by TheOneEyedProphet]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I'm John Williams and I support this thread.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i haven't found the artistic value in Hip Hop, but this is very funny...
Surely this is a sign of the coming apocalypse!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
i'll say it was at least mildly informative. i didn't know exactly what they were trying to accomplish other than creating minuscule black holes.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I thought it was very informative, and while watching it... my 17 and 21 year old's were drawn to the computer to see what the heck mom was up to... lol They asked me to replay it from the start, and both thought it was really "lame and gay"... but they both learned more about CERN then they knew before... lol What a neat way to catch their attention on a matter they knew little about, until now.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

i agree, one can label it as "lame and gh3y" of course, and maybe it is, who knows, but it sure gets its point across!

have you guys heard ? that they moved the startup date to September 10?
i wonder why?

top topics

join