It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your favorite quotes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
there is no spoon - MATRIX. death smiles at every man, all a man can do is smile back - GLADIATOR. the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants - THOMAS JEFFERSON . when the people fear their government there is tyranny when the government fears the people there is liberty.-THOMAS JEFFERSON fear is a path to the dark side- YODA/STAR WARS all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-EDMUND BURKE the truth is out there -X-FILES adversity doesnt build character it only reavels character - VINCE LOMBARDI aye fight and you may die,run and you may live, at least a while.and dying in your beds many years from now would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance just one chance to come back here and tell our enemy that they may take our lives but theyll never take our freedom - WILLIAM WALLACE/BRAVEHEART alba gu brath - BRAVEHEART its mine my own my precious- GOLLUM/SMEAGOL-LORD OF THE RINGS either we learn to live together or we are gonna die alone - DR JACK SHEPPARD-LOST with great powers come great responsibility- UNCLE BEN my name is gladiator- GENERAL MAXIMUS/GLADIATOR america will never be destroyed from the outside if we falter and lose our freedoms it will be because we destroyed ourselves- ABRAHAM LINCOLN a friend is a single soul dwelling in two bodies-ARISTOTLE the ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR absense makes the heart grow fonder - WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE the price of greatness is responsibility - WINSTON CHURCHHILL we must become the change we want to see in the world - GHANDI beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- BENJAMIN FRANKLIN try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value - ALBERT EINSTEIN champions arent made in the gym,champions are made from something deep inside them a desire,a dream,a vision - MUHAMMAD ALI

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
"Please sir you are making a scene, put the chainsaw down and we can talk about your refund"- Manager at Homedepot

"Screwing with me cuz I'm a teenager, with a little bit of gold and a pager"- Martin Luther King Jr

"Try and get you banned from everywhere, 'Cos you wear your boots and you cut your hair They would rather see you in a dirty old Afghan. If you were a Left-wing hippie, you won't face no ban" JFK

""He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act. ... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting."- Rush Limbaugh

[edit on 29-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
He sent dispatches to all parts of the kingdom, to each province in its own script and to each people in its own language, proclaiming in each people's tongue that every man should be ruler over his own household.-Esther1.22

So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being" ; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.-1Cor15.45

Do not be overrighteous,
neither be overwise—
why destroy yourself?
Do not be overwicked,
and do not be a fool—
why die before your time?
It is good to grasp the one
and not let go of the other.
The man who fears God will avoid all extremes .-Ecc7.16

The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!-Luke7.34

In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name.-Is4.1

There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells.-Ps46.4

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ.-Gal1.10

As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
12 You will go out in joy
and be led forth in peace;
the mountains and hills
will burst into song before you,
and all the trees of the field
will clap their hands.--Is55.10

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.-John3.16

Look in the scroll of the LORD and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together.-Is34.16

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.-2Cor3.17

For why should my freedom be judged by another's conscience?-1Cor10.29

They are all defying Caesar's decrees, saying that there is another king, one called Jesus."-Acts17.7

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Simple Philosophy:
Tel d truth!
Learn to Say no!
Spnd ur money on d things u luv!
Say I Love U to som1 as many times u can!
Feel d true luv!
Tel the idiot how he/she hurts u!
Abuse some1 who deserves it!
Sit alone, watch d rain n cry!
Laugh til ur stomach pains!
Dance evn if u r too bad at it!
Pose stupidly 4 photos!
Give sum1 a hug wen dey need it & make sure u get 1 wen u do!
Be naughty like a child.

Live Life, Love Life!
BCoz,
"LIFE IS 2 CHERISH.."

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
"Man who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with stinky finger."

"Everyone makes mistakes, only fools practice them."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join