It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke on This Morning - Video download

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I just found this video file of David Icke's recent interview on 'This Morning.

I haven't seen it yet because its 15MB and I haven't had time to download it yet.

Apparently Icke was not too pleased about the way the interview was handled, but thats only to be expected given the 'status' of the presenters of the show. Fern Britton and Philip Schofield are considered media lightweights (they can talk for hours about irrelevant crap but give them serious stuff to discuss and they're screwed). I can't stand them myself. I daresay that is now Icke's opinion too.

www.thoughtcrimenews.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I just watched it. Now that was a bit funny

No wonder David Icke was pissed off though. But so were the presenters int eh end too from al of David Ickes talking. The presenters wanted to hammer him about the Reptiles ;P David wouldn't let them, talked to them about the reptiles, and changed the subject again.

Some of Divids things sound weird though ;P
But allt higns are weird ;P

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
David Icke has some interesting theories; I don't buy all that he purports, however.
The interview was quite entertaining; It's hilarious how flustered these hosts may get when guests or callers bring up 'forbidden' subjects.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well I think he was treated disgustingly for one reason. At the end they held up his books like he'd just come on to the show to promote them and make money, with that smug grin on their faces.

Now we hear that in fact he was INVITED onto the show, so how on Earth did he deserve to be treated like that? That show stinks anyway.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I?ve just downloaded this Clip and watched it, the thing is the sort things raised by the presenters cant be explained in a 10 minute or so interview, I have read a lot of his stuff now which has also led me to read other material from different people, to follow my own lines of research, and to confirm/deny my own questions raised, and to make sense of it my own way with my own experiences.

This interview was just a way of trying to make him look crazy, you cant explain the suggestion of the shape shifting reptiles without having loads of research,

As anyone who has read Icke and other similar stuff from other sources, knows there are literally hundreds of references to other material, so you can look at it for yourself if you wish to look into it further, therefore the crazy thing is if you do read his stuff as well as follow your own lines of research it not only sounds feasible as the pieces fall into place, it does make sense!!!, (although there are still many question for me to follow)

Lets face it the ?This Morning? is just a piece of daytime crap which is brainwashing bull#, and I?m sure that most people will agree,

On a brighter note even if only a few of the regular ?This Morning? viewers snap out of the trance of daytime crap TV for long enough and have a look for themselves, surly that?s got to be a good thing and the more exposure the better, people need follow there own paths rather than the one laid out for them by the Global Elite/Illuminati/Shape shifters*

*please delete as applicable

[Edited on 9-4-2004 by andyxxxx]

top topics

join