It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Mothership over Moscow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by NuclearPaul

hmm .....................

assuming we accept your premise that the SW ` imperal star destroyer ` models used in filming SW ep 4 , 5 and 6 were infact based on a real star ship operated by an alien civilization ,

then what exactly does this charade acheive ????????????

to address the issue o the ` sighting ` claimed in the OP vid - if a 1000m + craft REALLY did fly over moscow - would people ignore / disbelieve it jus because it looks like the prop from the SW movie ?

where are the thousands of witnesses that would have also seen it ????????? -we have one person uploading one youtube clip

any time day or niht moscow is a bustling metropolis of several million residents - a real event of this magnitude could not go unoticed except by one person

Can you read & write Russian???? I suspect not.
Then how do you know it wasnt in the news????

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

unfreaking believable

how do you know i cannot read any russian ???

my vocabulary is strictly limited - but i am learning - as i have been out there and do not want to be tied to a translator / guide next time i go

as for the issure - two points

first all reputable rusian news agencies mirror thir headline stries to an english language server

second - there are hundreds of forign nationals and foreign jounalists in moscow did theyjust ignore the russian news / and or mis the " event "

finall - i know what the russian for alien is- and a couple of other usefull key words - so have ctually trolled google for a .ru domains ony search of the correct key words - and nothing

s please stop trying to deflect the burden of responsibility for presenting evidence to the skeptics

if there is evidence out there to support this tail - let the believers present it

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

unfreaking believable

how do you know i cannot read any russian ???

my vocabulary is strictly limited - but i am learning - as i have been out there and do not want to be tied to a translator / guide next time i go

Как быстрый Вы говорите на русском языке??

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

how well do i speak russian ???

pathetically

i can rhyme off the cyrrilic alphabet - thats a start

but my vocabulary is miniscule and my pronunciation is driving they guy who i giving me free lessons to drink

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

how well do i speak russian ???

pathetically

i can rhyme off the cyrrilic alphabet - thats a start

but my vocabulary is miniscule and my pronunciation is driving they guy who i giving me free lessons to drink

Drinking is Russia's national pastime

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The notion that George Lucas' SFX team was given leaked material from actual top secret UFO files is pure B.S. They would've had to sign non-disclosure agreements. CGI all the way. I dont even know why I bother to comment on threads like these. Not that mine are special, but damn. ATS quality posts are panning for gold these days. Peace,

[edit on 7-8-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
The notion that George Lucas' SFX team was given leaked material from actual top secret UFO files is pure B.S. They would've had to sign non-disclosure agreements. CGI all the way. I dont even know why I bother to comment on threads like these. Not that mine are special, but damn. ATS quality posts are panning for gold these days. Peace,

[edit on 7-8-2008 by NightVision]

Look, I'm not trying to push this video off like its real, it looked CGI-ish to me also.
But I figure I post it on ATS and listen to different opinions.

People become smarter by listening to others.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Seems to be a ship, nautical, and the image is a bit of naturally ocuring optical illusion.
There seems to be water, a bay or what have you just beyond the buildings and the ship is coasting thru. It seems like there was a bit of a haze and the horizion seems just barely, almost not even visible, touching the water at the meeting point between the two.
OK. Just my thoughts. I am sure im going to be roasted and boiled in oil here, so, have at it!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites
Not sure if this is CGI, if not then its very nice footage

uk.youtube.com...

Where is Obi Wan? It appears we need him to save Moscow.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Maybe we are finally seeing their first contact because their galaxy is so far, far away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join