It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Mothership over Moscow

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Not sure if this is CGI, if not then its very nice footage

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

First of all this is a Galactic Empire Star Destroyers class ship.
So unless Mr. Vader, James E. Jones, or Rick Moranis and those of their ilk come out, it is a fake.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Plus, if you were filming that, would you just turn away after a couple minutes? I would watch that thing until the battery ran out, or it flew away!

James

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The most amazing thing about this footage is that someone hasn't seen Star Wars yet. An unpolluted mind would be a great asset in finding a non partial answer in to which is the better trilogy.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Man, I wish Youtube wasn't blocked at work... wish I could see this video. Sounds cool.
Also: Who the heck would try to fool people with a Star Wars ship?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

First of all this is a Galactic Empire Star Destroyers class ship.
So unless Mr. Vader, James E. Jones, or Rick Moranis and those of their ilk come out, it is a fake.

But what if George Lucas had based his movies on leaked information, and that Galactic Empire Star Destroyers class ship really does exist???

Spielberg is said to have based his 'Taken' series completely on leaked info, so why couldnt George Lucas have also???

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites
Not sure if this is CGI, if not then its very nice footage

uk.youtube.com...

NOT sure, uh?
What do you need more in order to distinguish a Pink Panther cartoon from a UFO CGI and an actual footage?

Just a quick test, for fun:
Tell me mate, is this one a real footage, a CGI or a cartoon?

I would like to know what to expect in the next days, lol.

[edit on 6/8/2008 by internos]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thats the same shape as some of john walsons photos.

Way kewl. Ill stay out of its way thanks anyway.

sarc

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Spielberg is said to have based his 'Taken' series completely on leaked info, so why couldnt George Lucas have also???

Source?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

I'm gonna say cartoon, but either way, I know what tune will be ringing in my head tomorrow at work! Thanks a lot....classic

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

So what you're saying is that the battleship and indeed the Empire are subsidiaries of Owens Corning?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
What, No TIE fighters Battling X-Wing fighters?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Darth Vadar commands that ship.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I was half ass waiting to hear the imperial march to play.Lets see how long it takes for George Lucas to sue.They should have thrown the Enterprise in for good measure.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

But what if George Lucas had based his movies on leaked information, and that Galactic Empire Star Destroyers class ship really does exist???

That is a very good, open minded thought.

Let's say you were the head of the world Government, and wanted to hide the fact anything existed. What would you do?

I'd make a movie, put what I wanted to hide in it, along with a good storyline. Now if anyone ever mentions it, no one's going to believe them. Because it was "from" the movie. Clever. And let's face it, the world leaders aren't dumb. They're very smart (even if they pretend to be dumb).

Not saying this is real, but a lot of "fictional" things in movies are...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Let's say you were the head of the world Government, and wanted to hide the fact anything existed. What would you do?

I'd make a movie, put what I wanted to hide in it, along with a good storyline. Now if anyone ever mentions it, no one's going to believe them. Because it was "from" the movie. Clever. And let's face it, the world leaders aren't dumb. They're very smart (even if they pretend to be dumb).

It took a while but finally someone intelligent showed up and wrote a good post

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

It took a while but finally someone intelligent showed up and wrote a good post

intelligent!!??

You can't be serious, in order to cover up what an alien craft looks like they put a version of it in a movie. OMG I can't believe what I am reading even if it weren't fo the obviouse CG editing . . . I don't even know where to begin with this one . . . I think I will just leave it alone and hope this thread fades into the sunset as it deserves.

[edit on 8/7/2008 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

hmm .....................

assuming we accept your premise that the SW ` imperal star destroyer ` models used in filming SW ep 4 , 5 and 6 were infact based on a real star ship operated by an alien civilization ,

then what exactly does this charade acheive ????????????

to address the issue o the ` sighting ` claimed in the OP vid - if a 1000m + craft REALLY did fly over moscow - would people ignore / disbelieve it jus because it looks like the prop from the SW movie ?

where are the thousands of witnesses that would have also seen it ????????? -we have one person uploading one youtube clip

any time day or niht moscow is a bustling metropolis of several million residents - a real event of this magnitude could not go unoticed except by one person

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Another common technique used by the mass media : accusing the other side of doing what they're doing themselves. It's very commonly used and very effective.

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
the issue or point being made is not that this video is real or cgi.

I think we can all safely say that its a fake.

But the premise that the Government or a government would somehow allow something that is "secret" to be injected into the mass public conscience by using the media is quite plausible.

Whether through film such as CEIII or comedy such as 3rd Rock, or Alf etc. To even Sci-Fi flicks where real proof or evidence of alien interaction with mankind is presented like a scripted novel.

A clever cover-up "oh its from that one movie..." etched into the public mind.

"if you want something to remain a secret then hide it in plain sight"

Lets say 10 years from now someone releases a story saying, 40 years ago in the late 70's I was a kid in X town and me and my little sister found this alien being, he had big eyes and a long neck, we hid it from our mom and dad in our closet but eventually it escaped and we chased it into the woods where this big flashing light object came down and he suddenly disappeared.

..... yeah right...... or ? how do you know, only because there is a film that immediately comes to mind so automatically you discount the story as a hoax....

You were not there when it happened, maybe this person lived in Africa and had no power, maybe their village still to this day does not have power. And the story is being translated from aboriginal native language from a tribe in the middle of the Aussie desert....

Coincidence therefore is not always "fact" enough to determine if a story is hoax or not.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by robertfenix]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join