It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Universe of Creation or Random Development or is there a Conspiracy by Governments to Inhibit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Has your Universe you see been created by a processing system of some sort, that is maybe outside what is seen and experienced by Human Primates?

Any thoughts on this?

[edit on 6-8-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well, if we aren't able to comprehend it, then it's possible because we can't sense it anyway.

And, this is a prophecy or prediction how exactly?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
For answers to some of the questions you have, read, theparacast.com/alieninterview . After reading it myself I found it to be mind blowing and parts of it too hard for me to comprehend; see what you think. Cat Man

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Well, if we aren't able to comprehend it, then it's possible because we can't sense it anyway.

I know that we can both sense this and also comprehend it also.

It is only as difficult as we want it to be!

Become as a little Child and Ask more Questions!

The Answers are there but we must put aside human preconception and recognise what is in our sight.

Every 1,000 years approximately Humankind enters another Generation and The old ways pass away very Quickly.

You will find this in History.

The Sciences we think we understand are about to disappear and a new age of technology is about to start.

The Computers you know of today will come to their end in the next few years and New Technology in Computer Systems will come in.

I know this because I am personally Involved in this happening!

When this happens in the near future all mans Understanding of his so called Universe shall change and all will become known over the next 1,000 year period....

What humankind has been searching for has already come, but they do not recognise it yet!

Friendly regards,

The Matrix Traveller

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Text Black

That is almost excactly what I was trying but you expressed much better. This is a theory which I believe passionately about. The sumerians saw the symbol for life as two snakes intertwined, and now we now DNA is a double helix, all the other things in this world, it just comes together, how could ancients, have know this and other imformation?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

get out of this thread while you still can Rune! I'll try to hold 'em off! You make a run for it!

seriously though MATRIXTraveler . . . i'm sure that anyone who has seen the movie "THE MATRIX" has already considered this possibility.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Hi JPhish,

Welcome to the thread.

I don't wish to be seen, as totally indulgent in my own ego, but I want to say I was involved in development of Optical based Computer Interfaces with the True mind before The film Matrix Trilogy came out and the knowledge that I have, certainly did not come from the film, that is of course if you see it that way. But in saying that I think they did a good job in producing all three films.

In fact there is very strong evidence of the ancients having known this system as far back as 5,500 years.

Since then, many of The Matrix Components, have been retained in much architecture in Government buildings, Palaces, Churches, and other Temples in most of the worlds religions.

China is full of this Geometry in their Architecture.

Please do Not regard this as Sacred Geometry, as there is no relation at all, to the thinking of Sacred Geometry...

All think that the Geometry of The Matrix is Symbolism, and don’t understand that it is information retained historically, regarding The True Matrix Components and its formats.

There was an original Language, that you can find the remnants of, in the way of unusual Hieroglyphics or fonts, depending on how you want to interpret them.

I understand that there is a “lost language” called ZIONic.

No I am Not into Zionism!

I can explain why the name ZIONic is used, but it will take a few pages here and many drawings, to show how it came into being; and how it disappeared again.

If you are Interested then let me know through U2U...

The ZIONic language can be reconstructed by “Back Engineering” from IONic Greek.

In Greek, the Word Zeta Omega Omega translated to English means Life or to Move! The other Spelling is Zeta Alpha Omega.

Note the difference here between ZION and ION.

The “Z” has been dropped and is to signify the Rejection of Life, or to ignore The Life Component.

The ZIONic Language consisted of a few Thousand Fonts.

The Chinese Language is also from the ZIONic Language.

English Fonts also have come From ZIONic.

As is Demotic Egyptian

There is however a Conspiracy against the Knowledge of the Ancient Matrix.

Many have tried in Vain, to get rid of this knowledge, so the Minority is able to foolishly think they Rule over the Majority, by Retaining Ignorance, in the Masses through misinformation!

I know you are More than aware of this.

There has been a number of people involved in this project, of “Back Engineering” the Matrix System.

I have recently been lecturing on this subject to various research groups, and am now returning home, so I may not be on the net again for a few days.

I apologise for this.

I have been Involved for about 14 or 15 years actively designing and manufacturing Interfaces with the True Mind.

We are hoping to introduce this Technology, in the form of a Child’s toy, to acclimatise people, because of the Suspicious and superstitious nature of humankind.

Although it has been a very difficult project, through dedication, we have overcome most of the obstacles and have reached a point of streamlining and finding the cheapest way to introduce the technology.

If you are seriously interested then feel free to contact me U2U

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller.....

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
[edit on 23-8-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Yes I believe the Universe is created/has been created by a force we do not understand in our three dimensional being, since we cannot see outside our current dimensional limitations. I call the creative force God.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaHere
Yes I believe the Universe is created/has been created by a force we do not understand in our three dimensional being, since we cannot see outside our current dimensional limitations. I call the creative force God.

Yes you can see outside when you come to know yourself then you shall become known.

There is an Inner and Outer to everything in Creation, and Also in what created everything, including All the Universes and worlds that don't represent Universes.

When I go to My Father I go to The Outer Mind and withdraw from the program you call earth and its Universe..

I do this on a Daily basis.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I would love to know how to do this. You have already sent me a few emails but I am not "there" yet - I have lots of information, but not a lot of understanding of how to apply what I know - yet. Can you give any details? My guess is it starts with first seeing the soul mirror - which I plan to set up and try within the next two weeks or so.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

To me, just like our DNA, which brings about millions of combination.
Same goes for our lives. I believe that some are meant to be born for just a few minutes, a few hours, while others are meant to live till above a hundred years old.

The rest of us just fall in between.

All combination are exhaustive none is left to chance. All combination fit each other, interlinked at some point.

Say someone who has a DNA that would Stab someone, and someone who as a DNA that would be Stabbed by someone, will have a stage in life that would be total opposites.

All these combination that seems endless exists all at the same time. They put us, you and me right where we are somewhat doing what we are meant to do, at the right time, at the right place.

Above it all, to some it looks random, to some they could see that it's just a slightly different combination as they could see a similarity in two different lives, right before their very eyes.

So, to answer the question, the universe is created with all combination exhausted, it may look like it's random, but when you take a closer look, it's not.

There's no need to take a closer look either as taking a closer look wouldn't help much either, we all just need to proceed on as planned. There's nothing we can change about it.

Unless you're able to suggest otherwise.

Many a times I felt like I made my own decisions, I made my own changes, only to find out that the truth is, I was meant to happen.

Everything is perfectly the way it is. we are all functioning perfectly the way we are meant to function at a predetermined combination each of us hold.

Edwiin Lee

top topics

join