It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Heads of State Will Die in 2008... Vanga's Predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
"2008 -Attempts on four heads of government. Conflict in Hindustan. This will be one of the reasons for World War 3"

This prediction was made by Baba Vanga, a Bulgarian seer gifted with clairvoyance. As a young child Baba Vanga was caught by a storm that swept and blinded her by sand covering her eyes . She began her predictions at the age of 16 attracting many prominent people and heads of state. Adolf Hitler called on her one day. He left her house looking rather upset.

Her most shocking prediction that was ever made in 1980. The blind old woman said: “At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it.”

The prediction did not make any sense back then. Twenty years on, it made a horrifying sense. A Russian nuclear submarine perished in an accident in August of 2000. The sub was named after the city of Kursk , which by no means could have been covered with water.

“Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing.” (1989)

Happened as predicted. The World Trade Center Towers in New York collapsed following terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001 . The WTC Towers were dubbed “Twins” or “Brothers.” The terrorists drove passenger planes –“the steel birds”- into the towers. “The bush” obviously relates to the surname of the current U.S. president.

The trains will start flying in 2018. They will be powered by the Sun. Earth will take a rest since they will stop extracting oil.” (1960)

The prediction is about to come true. Scientists intend to extract helium-3 from the lunar soil. The plans regarding helium production on the Moon were made public a few days ago. Helium-3 is both a product of the solar activity and a fuel for nuclear reactors. Nuclear reactors will produce electricity to power “flying trains.”

More on Vanga's Predictions 2010-5079

scifidrive.com...
some interesting prophecies... you be the judge!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Why can't these guys just speak english? Why not just say "a submarine named kursk will sink"? Why are predictions always phrased like riddles?

Answer: CYA

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
So... is this a attempt on any four heads of any government?
Because I'm willing to bet this has already happened in that case.
I'm willing to bet at least four + happened last year, and most likely at least 4+ will happen next year as well.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The conflict in Hindustan (which means India - google it if you don't believe me) is happening at this moment - the terrorist attacks in Mumbai.

She has given us a roadmap for the future. Now it's up to the people to do something about it.

Create awareness about these things and about the fact that this war (she has predicted WW3 in 2010) may happen in the future.

This woman has been right all the time up till now... if there is going to be a war, we may still have time to do something about it.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I see the 'flying trains' more as superconducting maglevs that can wrap around buildings. Ex:

www.youtube.com...

At around 4 minutes into the video they show it 'flying' around the building. Very exciting.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Interesting..

Things are certainly heading that way (Hindustan, conflict, war).

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
Why can't these guys just speak english? Why not just say "a submarine named kursk will sink"? Why are predictions always phrased like riddles?

So no matter what happens.
They can vaguely claim they predicted it.
Scammers.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
yadda yadda yadda this is the third vanya thread that i have to make fun of.

well lets start.

1. the world trade center prediction. she knew what planes were she didnt have to say birds of steel. the prediction is basically a copy of the fake nostradamus prediction that was going around after 9/11

2. people weeping over a a russian sub? i remember this incident i was watching it on russian tv with my parents. my dad said well you see thats why you dont put humas 1000 feet underwater and changed the channel. i doubt it was any different in any other house.

2088 - A new disease - aging for a few seconds!

2097 - The rapid aging defeated.

some of my favorite predictions. this women can see thousands of years in the future and all she talks about is diseases and muslims. she mentions 2 suns and calls planes metal birds. i believe that this is beyond crap.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
some more food for thought

A turning point in the biography of Vanga is a story about a storm which lifted Vanga up and threw her in the field (this claim has not been verified with meteorological records or other accounts from that time).

so a storm that no one can confirm. wait maybe the invisible people inside her made it just for her. wow and i thought harry potter was good fiction.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I would say, if it has to happen the more likely leaders to die are from Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Georgia... as likely to die... well maybe even Obama, but I doubt it...

We'll see.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

she didnt speak English for the mear fact that she was a Bulgarian ....DA!!!!!!
Why dont you speak bulgarian? .... English isnt the only language the world speaks

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by in2delite
"2008 -Attempts on four heads of government. Conflict in Hindustan. This will be one of the reasons for World War 3"

India (Hindustan) has been in conflict with Pakistan since Partition. It's as predictable as rising Taxes.

'Attempts on four heads of Government' is a certainty. Tamil Tigers, Hamas, Israel? Is she specific about nationality? Regional, local or National Government? I'd be mildly surprised if four attempts haven't already been made.

Why do they talk in metaphor? If they are given messages, why not translate into the language they talk? 'Steel bird fly high bring night to day.' I guess we all find our niche in life.

Prophets never seem to lose currency but I'll never understand their value

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
First Head of State, Polish President, Lech KACZYNSKI
Second Head of State, ?
Third head of state. ?
Fourth head of state, ?

Pope of Catholic Church under pressure to resign, Malachys Prediction(irish seer and Bishop d1148) seems to be coming true, last pope ? Next person in charge of Catholic church to be some sort of caretaker, known as Peter the Roman will take the seat under extreme persecution. (ie paedophile issues)

WATCH THIS SPACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 11-4-2010 by paulmac]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by paulmac
"First Head of State, Polish President, Lech KACZYNSKI" - have to agree on that one! Totally makes sense now.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng

They get the information from Jinns.

The Jinns snatch the information from angels when these pass it among themselves, but since the time of Muhammad God has said that the lower planes of the universe are more guarded against Jinns listening, so they only snatch PARTS of information.

They then pass this to the "oracle"/Soothsayer/fortuneteller who then mixes 100 lies with it, thus all these prophecies being so VAGUE.

Jinns are interdimensional energy beings created before humans on earth, who can cross over to our dimension and make contact with humans.

Actually anyone can attempt this, although I strongly advise you NOT TO DO IT.

(I once did it when i was 9 or 10 and I went in a kind of shock) - you know those OUIJA tables? Well, i also thought those are used to talk to dead people, except that now I know for a FACT that you cannot talk to dead people, but those who you talk to are actually Jinns. And those who make contact with people are mostly evil (thus being devils).

I tried that holding my finger on the top of a glass, and, before you say, I KNOW that peole tend to "push" the glass (its a reflex) after sometime, because one gets tired, but what happened to me was not that the glass got pushed by me, it was literally moving away and I had to "follow it" until it really escaped from under my finger.
This shocked me so much that I began to shiver and my heart was beating so hard I could literally hear it.

I ran away, went to my room and covered myself with several blankets.

What Jinns do, if one has a "contract" with them, is that they lead one astray from believing in God, in return they will "help" him with many things in this world.

There are people who do very bad things to other people with the help of the Jinns. And there are those who can predict the future.

The reason why you do not find so many really successful people that benefit from Jinns help, is because in the western world the Jinn phenomena is not well known.

In islam it is well known, but it is also FORBIDDEN - thus so few people who really actually use the help of Jinns for benefits.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Unlike the title of this thread, the 2008 prophesy talks about attempted assassinations and in 2008, there were four publicised assassination attempts made on Heads of State:

January 8 – An attempted assassination of Maldivian president Maumoon Abdul Gayoom is thwarted after a Boy Scout grabs the attacker's knife. The Boy Scout is injured, but after a scuffle police arrest the attacker

February 11 – President of East Timor José Ramos-Horta is seriously wounded in an attack on his home by rebel soldiers. Rebel leader Alfredo Reinado is killed by Ramos-Horta's security guards during the attack

April 27 – The Taliban attempts to assassinate Afghan President Hamid Karzai in a military parade in Kabul

September 3 – Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gillani of Pakistan survives an assassination attempt near Islamabad, while on his way to meet British Leader of the Opposition David Cameron

Source is Wikipedia

The prophecy didn't say when WW III will start but that the conflict in Hindustan would contribute to it.

Historically, Hindustan has often been used to represent the people of north western India and Pakistan, particularly the Indo-Gangetic Plain and Punjab. Although not widely publicised by the MSM today, India and Pakistan are technically locked in a cold war over the territorial dispute over Kashmir known as the Kashmir Conflict. Shells and mortar fire occur on an almost daily basis between the two countries and this dispute is the main reason why there has been a nuclear arms race between the two nations.

In the New York Times today:

Leaders Gather for Nuclear Talks as New Threat Is Seen
... While Pakistan struggles to make sure its weapons and nuclear labs are not vulnerable to attack by Al Qaeda, the country is getting ready to greatly expand its production of weapons-grade fuel.

The Pakistanis insist that they have no choice. A nuclear deal that India signed with the United States during the Bush administration ended a long moratorium on providing India with the fuel and technology for desperately needed nuclear power plants.

Now, as critics of the arrangement point out, the agreement frees up older facilities that India can devote to making its own new generation of weapons, escalating one arms race even as President Obama and President Dmitri A. Medvedev of Russia sign accords to shrink arsenals built during the cold war...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Interestingly, in Vanga's predictions for this world... (dated 14 June 2009)
Her prediction for 2010 is as follows:

2010 − The start of WWIII. The war will begin in November of 2010 and will end in October of 2014. Will start as a normal war, then will include usage of nuclear and chemical weapons.

Obama and Clinton are openly talking about nuclear attacks coming from so called Al Quaida who are allegedly based in Pakistan.

So I guess we just have to wait until November and see what happens

Edited to elaborate on conflict in Hindustan

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Scattykat]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by in2delite
reply to post by paulmac
"First Head of State, Polish President, Lech KACZYNSKI" - have to agree on that one! Totally makes sense now.

Wasnt it the invasion of Poland thats started the second world war ? Who knows what repercussions this will throw up.

new topics

top topics

join