It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel, U.S. Exacting Date Of Attack On Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Israel, U.S. Exacting Date Of Attack On Iran

www.huliq.com

According to the sources, preparations for the attack were coordinated during recent frequent visits by senior Israeli officials to the U.S., and that Israeli Chief of Staff Gabi Ashkenazi has got a green light from President Bush to carry out an extensive air and ground attack against Hezbollah. The sources added that this attack, which could be in late September or early October, would be a prelude to an expected attack on Iran in November or December.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
More information on when we might see the anticipated attack on iran from inside sources. An interesting read.
What do you guys think?

www.huliq.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I agree< the timing seems to be coordinated

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I am not saying that this is going to happen, but, if it does, do you understand what happens to the race for the White House? It`s over, Bush can stay in office because of said war. If I were Congress, I would not allow this to happen.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Ron Paul have heard from congress that it's basically a done deal. So it's not a great surprise.

The new thing for Israel is that it will be easier to fight Hezbollah this time because the lebanese government approved Hezbollah in their actions and legitimised them by law, giving them full support, the right to keep their arms and the goal of liberating the ``occupied lands``... so they can invade and when they defeat the capital, they will occupy lebanon once again.

So if Israel strikes first, they can strike the Lebanese government as a legitimate target. Of course Israel will be seen as the agressor, which they are, they might do a false-flag, but a little one...

I remember early in the war against Hizbullah, I saw reports that the troops captured by Hizbullah that started the whole war were in Lebanon when they were captured doing covered actions.

Anyway, to go into Iran after, they will have to defeat Hizbullah, which is no easy task, because of Hizbullah 40.000+ missiles arsenal. IMO it will last more than 30 days this time and there will be much more casualties on both sides.

Bush will not stay in power IMO, Obama is a too good puppet and have too much charisma for the NWO to risk all the operation with Bush, the guy who everyone hate. But Bush have his own ``NWO team`` and they are the most crazy.

An attack on Iran also signifies the collapse of the US economy, the US dollar and probably riots and police-citizens fights. And of course hundreds of US troops dead in Iraq.

Russia will be pissed. While the others NWO countries in the security counsel are going for sanctions, Russia want more diplomacy. And of course the whole Iran thing isn't just a strike against the nuclear program, they aim for a regime change... which will piss off Russia even more.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I dont know....General Patraeus is in Lebanon right now paying a surprise visit to apparently tie Israels hands from doing anything against Hezbollah. Looks like there are lots of conflicting reports these days...lots of media outlets reporting that the US is selling Israel out and there will be NO attack by the US on Iran. Lots of back-door diplomacy going on between the US and Iran here lately as well.

Text

"Those sources stress that American intervention in Lebanon closes the door once again on the prospect of Israeli action against this new threat - in the same way as Washington vetoed effective action against Iran’s development of a nuclear bomb and the buildup of Hamas’ war machine in Gaza."

www.debka.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This is all good news. The end of humanity as we know it. Falling into the endless war. Anyone think this war with IRAN will be a an easy one? I've got...well, I'll let George Lucus' 100 monkey's on typewriters say it for me:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Did you see the above post?

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
This is all good news. The end of humanity as we know it. Falling into the endless war. Anyone think this war with IRAN will be a an easy one? I've got...well, I'll let George Lucus' 100 monkey's on typewriters say it for me:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Must be a disinformation campaign designed to confuse the target or a phony information designed to put the two countries mentioned in bad light.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

I don't know what all the timing is about. Quit fooling around and loan the Israeli's three or four of our B-2's fully outfitted with nukes. We could call it the Lend Lease program, just like we did with Britain and Russia in WWII. The best part? Once we lease or lend something out, whatever happens is not our fault. Let's then see Hizballah procure funding.

And done quickly and by blanketing the country of Iran, the only way Iran could close the Straits of Hormuz would be if they could throw rocks that far.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
A couple of sources have indicated to me that Israel wants to get it over with before the election due to a withdrawal of support if Obama wins.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'm starting to think that all of this talk about the US "throwing Israel under the bus" is just part of the plan. Here is my view of what is really happening:

Since it is an election year President Bush can't just go off and attack Iran even if he wants to or has a good reason to do so. The US can't be seen as the one who starts the next war.

Enter Israel. The Israelis believe they are facing an existential threat so they are going to do whatever it takes to preserve their country. Since everybody hates Israel no matter what they do, they can be the bad guys and the US can "come to their rescue" once the hostilities have started. In other words, Bush can't start the war with Iran, but I am sure he will finish it.

I'm guessing that Bush had this exact discussion with the Israeli leadership. He said he has to distance himself from them and appear to be looking for a diplomatic solution. Israel agrees to play along and act all upset that the US is distancing itself from Israel and trying to work with Iran and avoid war. Israel also agrees that at a certain point, maybe it is a date or maybe it is an event, they will attack Iran with everything they have. The US agrees that once the fighting really starts, we will come in with massive firepower and destroy not only the Iranian nuclear program and military, but the regime as well. That way President Bush can always say he tried to avoid war but could not let our ally Israel be destroyed.

Once the fighting starts and thousands of missiles start to fall on our ally Israel, even our most pacifist democratic congresscritters will fall in line and vote to defend Israel. That action will, in turn, validate the President's actions and make the war with Iran "legal."

This is just my opinion and I hope I am wrong, but this sure looks like a setup to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
You know, it does really make sense on this issue. Has anyone ever listened to Bush in the past, even his father? Any time Israel is being threatened by any other country, in any way, Bush says we will stand by them and fight with them. Maybe not in those exact words, but it`s the message behind it that really tells the tail. IMO

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

which one? The one that says diplomacy/gathering threat or some on and so much? I read it. So?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Here I received an email from a friend of mine,
George Green is a former investment banker (Registered Financial Principal with the N.A.S.D.) and a Broker/Dealer, Securities Underwriter, Real Estate Developer, Insurance Broker and Publisher, who was invited to become a member of the 'Power Elite'. However, faced with a moral and ethical dilemma, he turned his back on his former associates and chose to walk an entirely different path in which he has tried to warn the world of the Power Elite's plans for the future.

This is a recorded telephone conversation from July 16th 2008, between George Green and an as yet unidentified interviewer. There is little time left for the world and so the following are extracted main points emphasized by George Green.

Bottom line: Bush is expected to introduce Martial Law on or before 30th September 2008

Since this date marks the end of the Fiscal Year, when revelations about the true state of the economy - and the questionable practices of the Federal Reserve - are likely to result in riots in the streets and stockbrokers, bankers and financiers throwing themselves off the roofs of their buildings! It is not certain what pretext Bush proposes to use to 'justify' the imposition of Martial Law, but keep an eye on any War Games scheduled to take place in September 2008.

1. At the beginning of July, the Bank of International Settlements in Switzerland, which is owned by the thirteen [Illuminati] Banking Families under Rothschild, stated that it wanted to audit the US Federal Reserve. Bush reluctantly had to agree to this, but with the proviso that the audit would not be conducted until he has left office. However, when the truth inevitably leaks out on 30th September 2008, clearly the Bank of International Settlements will no longer be prepared to accept the US Dollar.

2. With the realization that the Federal Reserve has been pumping two billion US Dollars a day into the economy in a forlorn effort to try to keep the US afloat, the US is now construed as 'the poor kid on the block', the 'bankrupt of the world' and nobody is prepared to lend them anything. Foreign governments have said 'We will no longer take your bonds'.

3. This situation has a worldwide repercussion: for example China, which is the biggest US creditor, has told US importers that they may not pay more then 20% of the total cost of their goods in US Dollars.

4. Also since the beginning of July, Germany has announced that it will no longer accept Euros from eight of their fellow EU members, the two countries with which they are most concerned being Italy and Spain.

5. The Real Estate market is expected to go down by an additional 50% from its value on 16th August. Because of the collapse of the Real Estate market, which is expected to lead to at least a further two million foreclosures within the next 12 months, US Banks are no longer prepared to trust each other, so inter-bank lending has virtually ceased.

6. This has had a knock-on effect on would-be house purchasers. Like the old days, anyone who now wants to get a mortgage has to put 20% down and to satisfy the lender that their job is secure.

7. You may have seen Bush go on television to tell everyone not to worry as the US Government-sponsored Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) will guarantee the safety of their bank deposits. However, the truth is that the FDIC can barely raise 30 cents on the dollar to cover its potential liabilities; and Bank of America and Wells Fargo are in a similar situation.

8. Banks have already started telling their depositors that they cannot withdraw their own cash.

9. It is universally accepted internationally that the US Dollar is going to collapse by the end of September 2008. Some foreign banks have already started to refuse to take US deposits and, since the Patriot Act, if you do manage to send money to a foreign bank, they are required to report the fact to the USG, who will make you prove how you obtained it and if you cannot do so, they will automatically label you a 'terrorist' or a 'drug dealer' and confiscate it.

10. The Bank of South America is trying to organize its own currency for use within the South American continent when the US Dollar finally crashes, based on an initial provision of eight billion dollars.

11. As at July 1st, the Japanese stock market was down 12%, the Australian stock market was down 18%, the German stock market was down 22%, the Indian stock market was down 36%; and China's Shanghai Exchange was down 50%.

12. Within the next year, the DOW is expected to fall to between 7500 and 8000.

13. Everyone is now desperately trying to get liquid; and Oil, Gold and Drugs have become the universally accepted world currencies.

14. The only sensible advice is either to change dollars into other currencies, or buy gold and silver (while you still can, because the US is likely to make it illegal to own gold); and stock up on canned food, the price of which is going to go through the roof. Already the major canners have reduced the size of cans by 20% to preserve stock whilst also maximizing their profits.

15. Already 80% of the cost of an apple in the rmarkets is energy costs; and this proportion is likely to rise. We have already started to see the situation where growers, producers and importers have stopped supplying many basic foodstuffs because the price of oil has meant that the cost of getting it to market is more than they can hope to sell it for. The food shortages that have resulted are likely to become even more acute because the USG is talking of introducing price controls. Who will be prepared to continue to supply the market when they are sustaining increasing losses?

16. The falling value of the dollar has created artificial shortages because other countries can now buy US goods cheaper than they can produce them themselves.

17. Inflation is expected to rise by 35 - 40% by the end of this year in real terms. Gasoline 5 Dollars a Gallon everywhere.

18. Following the collapse of the US Dollar, the Euro is also expected to collapse. In fact, Russia is already negotiating with Germany about a new currency.

19. The Iranian Oil Bourse was set up to trade oil internationally in Euros (see: www.energybulletin.net/node/12125 ) but, just when the bourse was ready to go live, the submarine cables were conveniently cut.

20. You can forget about the NAU's Amero. The Amero is off the table - the Canadian Prime Minister said 'We're not going to support a bankrupt country'; and Mexico is so corrupt that nobody knows where they're coming from.

21. Kissinger and the population reduction crew are trying to get WW3 started before September 30th (end of the US Fiscal Year), then Bush can suspend everything. Israel and the US are working out the details to attack Iran to start WW3. The main reason for the use of Depleted Uranium munitions in Iraq is 'to cull the herd'.

22. Of the US population of 300 million, half are over 50 and most of the kids can't read or write. Sport and entertainment are what has been used to keep everyone going. When (rather than if) Bush calls a National Emergency, if you are over the age of 44 only if you have a use which 'they' want will 'they' be prepared to keep you alive. Moreover, what law will we have which says that we even own our own homes?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Does anyone know how the B-2's would perform in evading the s-300 system?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I don't know what all the timing is about. Quit fooling around and loan the Israeli's three or four of our B-2's fully outfitted with nukes. We could call it the Lend Lease program, just like we did with Britain and Russia in WWII. The best part? Once we lease or lend something out, whatever happens is not our fault. Let's then see Hizballah procure funding.

No offence but you need your head checked.

Advocating a Nuclear first strike on a nation which has yet to be CONCLUSIVELY linked to any nefarious activities.

It's been a year since the Nuclear programme accusations started and what have we gotten from the US, Israel and the IAEA?

Nothing. Not a damn thing. The same limp-wristed maybes used to justify Iraq. "Iran might do this..." "Iran might have these...".

They've got nothing concrete and they know it which is why America is not going to take the initiative here. They don't want another Iraq and Bush has already made all the necessary preparations to completely clear his name and himself of any wrongdoing relating to Iraq or Afghanistan before he leaves office.
He wants to get out scott-free, I seriously doubt he's going to attempt military action just 3 months before his end of term.

I believe the Israelis are going to go at this one alone, Shaul Mofaz, a popular running candidate for the next Israeli election has already blurted out:

"If Iran continues its nuclear weapons programme, we will attack it".

english.aljazeera.net...

If he comes to power I have no doubts Israel will try to pull some stunt in the Middle East.
And with all the mounting pressure on Olmert to resign it looks very likely.

This could easily happen before November and that'll give Mofaz plenty of time to coordinate with the Americans on his course of action.

reply to post by theblunttruth

Remember Kosovo 1999? A US F-117 Nighthawk was shot down by an ancient Serbian SA-3.
That could be a good precedent.

The S-300 is easily one of the world's most potent anti-aircraft defence systems, it can engage 12 targets simultaneously and has the ability to counter Mach 8 ballistic missiles.

It's a close call either way because while the S-300 is a powerful system, I think it lacks the necessary high band radars to actually be able to lock onto the B-2's radar signature which is minute.

Either way I seriously doubt America is going to lease it's B-2's even to Israel, that's some seriously advanced, top-secret technology which they wouldn't want to get out into the open.

Not to mention with a unit cost of $5 billion, loosing a B-2 is not an affordable scenario.

Whoever said the US would loan them to Israel is dreaming.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Two US aircraft carriers headed to gulf:

www.jpost.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
i personally cant see Israel trying this alone...no way in hell are they going to prance in destory nuclear facilities which are scattered *everywhere* and waltz back out...They may have the technology due to america etc...but they really dont stand a chance with Iran due to sheer numbers..Israel isnt stupid enough to try this...unless they plan on using those nice illegal nukes...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Ok, this might not make me popular, but time for me to play devil's advocate:

Why should Iran not be allowed to have nuclear weapons?

Ok, I admit that their leaders are not the best in the world... but that can be said of other countries with nuclear weapons, North-Korea, right from the axis of evil. Why are we not complaining about N-K anymore?

Contrary to what many people believe, Iran is not some kind of huge sand dune. Ever seen what Teheran looks like?

TEHERAN - Mega Capital of IRAN - photos of Tehran on Worldisround
www.worldisround.com...
(warning: broadband only, huge page!)

How many people here do know that in Iran there are more women attending university than men?

How many here know that about 70% of the population is under 30? All you people who are fairly progressive and looking forward for the older religious influences to pass away so that they can take over?

How many know that most Iranians actually _love_ America for it's freedom, opportunity, etc?!?

And plenty of people want to nuke them and turn them into a 'large sheet of glass?'

INSANE!

Look, I know that they've made bold statements about Israel into the see and so forth.

But let's be honest, Israel isn't exactly the most friendliest nation in the world either..

Would Iran if it acquired nuclear weapons use them?

I do not believe so: the Iranian leaders might be somewhat crazy, but they're not suicidal.

In my humble opinion, the only reason that Iran wants to acquire nuclear weapons is to have that big card in its hands that says: "everyone will think 10 times before invading you now!"

This, even if one would start selling oil in Euros.. undermining the petro-dollar.

I'd suggest taking a very good look at our own administration first, because they have plenty of odd ideas themselves, being seemingly h***-bent on starting that war with Iran using almost any means possible.

Why? I'm not sure.. do they want to give the final blow to the U.S. economy? personal gains? (oil, Haliburton and co.)

h***-ben you say? YES

Let us not forget:

"There was a dozen ideas proffered about how to trigger a war. The one that interested me the most was why don’t we build — we in our shipyard — build four or five boats that look like Iranian PT boats. Put Navy seals on them with a lot of arms. And next time one of our boats goes to the Straits of Hormuz, start a shoot-up.

Might cost some lives. And it was rejected because you can’t have Americans killing Americans. That’s the kind of — that’s the level of stuff we’re talking about. Provocation. But that was rejected. "

thinkprogress.org...

You know.. this is really starting to look like Germany 1920-1945 ALL OVER AGAIN.

9/11 : Reichstag

Economy : Weimar Republic

Cheney war idea : this is the same as the Gleiwitz Incident that Hitler used in 1939 to provoke war with Poland.

Prison Camps? "Kellogg Brown & Root, a Halliburton subsidiary, is constructing a huge facility at an undisclosed location to hold tens of thousands of Bush's "unlawful enemy combatants." Americans are certain to be among them". www.alternet.org...

Trains to the camps? Fear the coming train: www.rense.com...

Bringing democracy? HAH! Let's look at and fix our own country first instead of dragging the ENTIRE WORLD INTO ONE DARK ABYSS.

YOU THINK THAT OIL ISN'T ALREADY EXPENSIVE ENOUGH, HUH?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join