It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of the Universe - The Ultimate Solution (A Must see!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by just theory
How are you getting the 6 point star and 144?

If we count the negative spaces (as magnetics have a positive and negative, lets assume thatthe negative spaces count as well) we have 144 points. Every 24th line gets a point so you get a six sided star. The bottom horizontal line sits on 'LEGERE' which translates 'LIGHT'.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Amazing video.

But i think i need to watch it 1 more time couse that where a lot of numbers...

The disc looks like i had never seen before.

Great find and S&f

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I thought this movie was amazing, and thanks for all your efforts Jeremy!

I would like to put out two points for consideration:

The first, is my belief that although the flywheel is one important piece, there was another part involved in the lifting of the stones.
In this image and others I remember seeing,

www.crystalinks.com...

there is a large box, rather strangely placed in my opinion, on top of of the pyramid. Is this something which a visitor would be able to examine or has it been examined before?
Anyhow, my first instinct after seeing the video and the 'drop here', was that perhaps the blocks and tackle were used simply to slightly lift the blocks, then the gravity was somehow reversed (wire might lead from bottom of flywheel to box to hanging stone?) and then the block was simply dropped, now weightless, so that Leedskalnin could float it to where he wanted. Just a thought.

My second point was that when I saw your image of the 90-degree angle cut into the pyramid, I immediately remembered where I had also seen that before:

www.kch42.dial.pipex.com...

Perhaps Egyptians used the pyramids to render their Emperors weightless for all time?

Crazy stuff. Anyways, thanks again. Hope someone builds this thing!

Cheers

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Evil Genius

I went through this video and commend Jeremy Stride for finding connections and other values in the numbers left by Leedskalnin. In the one series of numbers there is a covertly faint 18 (on the right side)... it is 7129 18 (very faintly left in the stone), then 6105195. The number series is 7129 18. The 6 and 7 (which is 13 and if you add all the numbers you have 13 numbers in sequence), are covertly telling you this as well as the 29 (2+9) before 18. Leedskalnin's structures are based on dipolar mechanisms (North and South Poles), and how they permeate all the Universe in this dual nature; and how manipulating polarities, certain materials, and placements one can alter/create anti-gravity. The triangular/magnetic mechanism of 144/168/195/105/129 - 1.618, 1.272/16.... points he uncovered is fascinating. Leedskalnin could have used any assortment of numbers to come up with a Pyramid and Ley/Dragon/Grid lines... why those? In Cathie's book, "The Energy Grid... Harmonic 695" around pages 80+... and 232-238 (free on the internet at 4shared.com) you'll find some correrspondence to the number 144. The number 144 relates to earth grid harmonics. The particular place that Coral Castle is built on is a grid/cross-platform of energy. One of the numbers, 105 degrees is on the North Pole B grid. Coral Castle lines up with the Giza Pyramid at certain harmonic intervals of 69444. 144 relates to 144,000 arc minutes per grid second. !44 and 69444 are important harmonic components. He does not explain any fundamentals of waves/frequencies/colour/sound and how those numbers may relate to anti-gravity. Here is another... our DNA/RNA tree has been traced back to gene M168 (M is the 13th letter in the alphabet). This gene is in everyone (at least Men) who are from this planet and is a Homo Sapien. Was Leedskalnin telling you he knew something from our creators possibly. Is that also a gene code? He cites ADM.10c... is that Adam 10 spaceship (c(s)ent) symbology. Those numbers relate to many overlapping tangents if you've done enough research over the years. If you read through Leedskalnin's covert/hidden messaging... "he knew what the ancients knew"... hhhhmmm.... was he in contact with aliens/space-gods too!!! He was a hermit, no one ever saw him do any work, and he did everything at night. Remember "DROP BELOW"!!!! What drops below: you put a circular piece of metal below (your coin)... like a circular piece of metal dropping and landing below... get the drift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are not the secrets of the Universe... they are numbers which show meaning to Right Angles/Pyramidal Architecture and possibly particular harmonics of elecromagnetic gridlines (for Adams/Mans creation??????!!!!!!!). There are many other relationships within that number series which make sense too but I'll leave it at this: build that machine... it won't work... because there is more to the story that has not been uncovered!!! One last clue, 10 and 18 are numeric codes uncovered by a Welsh Math Professor who has shown that those numbers show polarties in structure and are found in hidden code in the Bible. One is positive and the other negative. Leedskalnin's whole construct was designed around this dipolar activity which Jeremy glosses over/fails to discuss. Look at the evidence... the number 10 and 18 are there as binary digits. Those are the two crossing numbers! Leedskalnin (and his space buddies) ares using coordinates at a GRID CROSSING at Coral Castle. There is more but I'm running out of space... HERE!!!!! He's jumping the gun a bit before he has connected all the dots!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaos Lord

I went through this video and commend Jeremy Stride for finding connections and other values in the numbers left by Leedskalnin. In the one series of numbers there is a covertly faint 18 (on the right side)... it is 7129 18 (very faintly left in the stone), then 6105195. The number series is 7129 18. The 6 and 7 (which is 13 and if you add all the numbers you have 13 numbers in sequence), are covertly telling you this as well as the 29 (2+9) before 18. Leedskalnin's structures are based on dipolar mechanisms (North and South Poles), and how they permeate all the Universe in this dual nature; and how manipulating polarities, certain materials, and placements one can alter/create anti-gravity. The triangular/magnetic mechanism of 144/168/195/105/129 - 1.618, 1.272/16.... points he uncovered is fascinating. Leedskalnin could have used any assortment of numbers to come up with a Pyramid and Ley/Dragon/Grid lines... why those? In Cathie's book, "The Energy Grid... Harmonic 695" around pages 80+... and 232-238 (free on the internet at 4shared.com) you'll find some correrspondence to the number 144. The number 144 relates to earth grid harmonics. The particular place that Coral Castle is built on is a grid/cross-platform of energy. One of the numbers, 105 degrees is on the North Pole B grid. Coral Castle lines up with the Giza Pyramid at certain harmonic intervals of 69444. 144 relates to 144,000 arc minutes per grid second. !44 and 69444 are important harmonic components. He does not explain any fundamentals of waves/frequencies/colour/sound and how those numbers may relate to anti-gravity. Here is another... our DNA/RNA tree has been traced back to gene M168 (M is the 13th letter in the alphabet). This gene is in everyone (at least Men) who are from this planet and is a Homo Sapien. Was Leedskalnin telling you he knew something from our creators possibly. Is that also a gene code? He cites ADM.10c... is that Adam 10 spaceship (c(s)ent) symbology. Those numbers relate to many overlapping tangents if you've done enough research over the years. If you read through Leedskalnin's covert/hidden messaging... "he knew what the ancients knew"... hhhhmmm.... was he in contact with aliens/space-gods too!!! He was a hermit, no one ever saw him do any work, and he did everything at night. Remember "DROP BELOW"!!!! What drops below: you put a circular piece of metal below (your coin)... like a circular piece of metal dropping and landing below... get the drift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are not the secrets of the Universe... they are numbers which show meaning to Right Angles/Pyramidal Architecture and possibly particular harmonics of elecromagnetic gridlines (for Adams/Mans creation??????!!!!!!!). There are many other relationships within that number series which make sense too but I'll leave it at this: build that machine... it won't work... because there is more to the story that has not been uncovered!!! One last clue, 10 and 18 are numeric codes uncovered by a Welsh Math Professor who has shown that those numbers show polarties in structure and are found in hidden code in the Bible. One is positive and the other negative. Leedskalnin's whole construct was designed around this dipolar activity which Jeremy glosses over/fails to discuss. Look at the evidence... the number 10 and 18 are there as binary digits. Those are the two crossing numbers! Leedskalnin (and his space buddies) ares using coordinates at a GRID CROSSING at Coral Castle. There is more but I'm running out of space... HERE!!!!! He's jumping the gun a bit before he has connected all the dots!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Please people Don't let this thread DIE!!

This truly IS the most important thread on ATS !!!

This gives us the secrets of free energy for all of mankind !!

The same secrets that ancient man knew and kept secret. Now it is time for the whole world to have this knowledge!

If you haven't seen then yet please go to Jeremy's website and see the 2 videos that make up The Secrets Of the Universe!

Also look here: ( I posted this on a science forum) You need to see BOTH videos to get a full understanding of this! The 6 part version on You Tube is the other video you need to see.

This work is full of math, most of it not too complicated so that I could follow the logic. From that standpoint scientists would appreciate this.

Please watch this it gets deep. As you will see, there is so much corroborating evidence and not just speculation because this fellow proves everything with mathematical equations.

(Someone recently told me on here, you want me to investigate something, give me math - well here it is) In essence, the math explains how Ed moved those blocks and it is the same secrets of stone working Freemasons have known for centuries and were well known to ancient man.. knowledge that has been lost over the years. It is believed that the Freemasons of today may have lost this knowledge themselves.

If this is all true then we may have another important theory to work with that will change the face of science yet again in new and profound ways.

I give you; Secrets of Magnetism
www.youtube.com...

It is in 6 parts. Please watch all 6 parts. They are all there to the right of the video.

And also; The Secrets of the Universe
www.code144.com...

In 2 parts. This is a more updated version of the Secrets of Magnetism. You really need to see both videos in their entirety to get the full picture here and follow all of the math.
~~~~~~~~~~

People, Don't Let this thread Die! Everytime this thread gets lack, come and post on it !!! You never know when the right people with the time and money will see this and help to Make This Happen!

We CAN Build it !!! We Can save Mankind!!!

[edit on 7-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Okay, I followed ALL of the numbers - nice connections and explanations. And, some of the outcomes are remarkable.

Now... at what point does all this unlock the secrets of magnetism and anti-gravity again?

you might as well have said 7129 6105195 is how you make a grilled cheese sandwich, 'cause no correlation to ALL that math was ever made (except for the alignment of the N/S poles of the magnets on the fly wheel).

Please go on.

And when is code144.com going to be back up?

[edit on 1/22/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Yeah I don't get it. What is the secret? How does it give us free energy? How does it lift stuff?

The guy did some neat math to show some ratios inside shapes. That is math.

What is the use?

The ''flywheel'' looks more like a ratcheting gear thing. I'd more easily believe that 1000 Egyptians would materialize and heave ho some blocks before I would believe this guy had discovered anti-gravity. Is a cheeseburger and booze involved? Seriously, if you discovered anti-gravity and it was so easy to manufacture the device then you would not be all alone making coral castles. You'd be on the Moon or the cover of Time magazine or working in a government lab under some super secret clearance.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Been almost a year. Somehow, I was drawn back to "Code 144" and Coral Castle by another thread referencing it.

Then, I noticed I had already commented on the subject.

So, I watched a little bit, again... and, the site is back up.

Still not making any connections. Math is math. Whoopdie-goddamn-doo.

Explain:

- Why does ADM = 144?! Because Mr. Stride came up with some arbitrary 'base 9' counting system? How completely random of him. I think I read somewhere once that 666 is the numerical representation of Satan and 111 the number of man. Well... by Jeremy's random ass alpha-numerical correlation, man is really an A-S-S and Satan could really be a F-O-X (seriously, look for yourself)

- What is the connection of "Ed" to the Freemasons? I didn't see one - This would be important as what Jeremy is implying is that "Ed" somehow received ancient secrets of the 'illuminati' in order to complete these tasks, yet it doesn't seem that (at any time) would he have had an opportunity to rub elbows with many Freemasons as he 'was not wealthy and achieved only a fourth-grade education!' [citation contained in Wiki entry]

- Nevermind the fact that at no time during all of this 'math' was there very much Applied Physics that explains how the actual lightening of loads or any rules (tricks) of magnetism that are examined or explained.

Not only that, but I find it hilarious that no one really talks about the fact that this feat had to be accomplished TWICE: yup, that's right - the building was originally located in Florida City in the 1920s; then in the mid 1930s Leedskalnin moved it single-handedly to its present location on a 10-acre (4.0 ha) site near Homestead, Florida. [citation also contained in Wiki entry]

This remains a complete mystery still to this day. I believe that ultimately magnetism (or the ability to manipulate polarity of objects on a molecular, or even atomic, level IS what we are in fact dealing with, but the conclusions of Jeremy simply do no reveal any secrets in the slightest.

edit on 1/2/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: spelling

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is the other thread (and, my post) that I came across)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I cannot get this video to work. Google and Youtube says the video in not available try again later. I hope these videos will not disapear. I would love to see what this guy has put out. The one on magnetism is also not available.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

Hi can you explain what your talking about a little more. Are you saying that the Matrix movie theme challenging reality is basically real

This is amazing to me i guess i struggle the last 2 years and things dont seem real to me and i cant explain it.

Seriously could you tell me more or give me a site or info to look at.

What your saying is incredible but i am afraid it may be 100% true and even more then we know.

thank you

chris

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
Been almost a year. Somehow, I was drawn back to "Code 144" and Coral Castle by another thread referencing it.

Then, I noticed I had already commented on the subject.

So, I watched a little bit, again... and, the site is back up.

Still not making any connections. Math is math. Whoopdie-goddamn-doo.

Explain:

- Why does ADM = 144?! Because Mr. Stride came up with some arbitrary 'base 9' counting system? How completely random of him. I think I read somewhere once that 666 is the numerical representation of Satan and 111 the number of man. Well... by Jeremy's random ass alpha-numerical correlation, man is really an A-S-S and Satan could really be a F-O-X (seriously, look for yourself)

- What is the connection of "Ed" to the Freemasons? I didn't see one - This would be important as what Jeremy is implying is that "Ed" somehow received ancient secrets of the 'illuminati' in order to complete these tasks, yet it doesn't seem that (at any time) would he have had an opportunity to rub elbows with many Freemasons as he 'was not wealthy and achieved only a fourth-grade education!' [citation contained in Wiki entry]

- Nevermind the fact that at no time during all of this 'math' was there very much Applied Physics that explains how the actual lightening of loads or any rules (tricks) of magnetism that are examined or explained.

Not only that, but I find it hilarious that no one really talks about the fact that this feat had to be accomplished TWICE: yup, that's right - the building was originally located in Florida City in the 1920s; then in the mid 1930s Leedskalnin moved it single-handedly to its present location on a 10-acre (4.0 ha) site near Homestead, Florida. [citation also contained in Wiki entry]

This remains a complete mystery still to this day. I believe that ultimately magnetism (or the ability to manipulate polarity of objects on a molecular, or even atomic, level IS what we are in fact dealing with, but the conclusions of Jeremy simply do no reveal any secrets in the slightest.

edit on 1/2/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: spelling

Hi,

I am the real Jeremy Stride and I happened to see this and felt compelled to reply

Base 9 is not arbitrary because it is what we use as humans, Ed knows that, and he encoded some information in this form so it might be seen.

To your point, it is the 144 that is important in the tech, not the numerology. That's just how Ed his the clue. So if you claim base 9 is arbitrary, it's irrelevant. It's just the encoding of the clue. It is the 144 that matters, and I suppose it could be represented in many forms.

I could go on about other things that relate to how base 9 isn't even arbitrary, but this is enough.

What is the connection between Ed and the Freemasons? Well, according to the Coral Castle Book and many interview with people who knew Ed, it was a common understanding that Mr Leedskalnin himself actually claimed to be a Freemason and even a Shriner. This comes from history, and from people who have no knowledge of what I'm talking about, nor a reason to lie.

Regarding applied physics, you are correct, this is only a small amount of the information and I don't know it all. I do not know how to apply it, nor do I have a grasp on everything.

Finally, accomplishing the task twice is not really any more significant than accomplishment it once, is it? You either have the tech or you don't.

Ok, I'm done.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join