It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of the Universe - The Ultimate Solution (A Must see!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin
Great story!! S&F.
So this could mean we wil see levitation of huge blocks on youtube soon.
If this is true and it looks like it, the world wil change.
Why would masons keep this a secret? Are they using anti grav already exploring space?

Masons run the show they are the Illuminati.
Read Gods of Eden by William Bramley. He explains why and who gave the secrets of the Universe to first High Priests and it eventually ended up in the hands of CORRUPT secret societies. I.E. Masons and Vatican.

[edit on 8/8/2008 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by krill
reply to post by Jeremy Stride

can you verify or provide proof you are jeremy stride the creator of the film being discussed?

Godd question. I find it really hard to believe that a "22" year old could decipher all these clues by his self.

This seems like something that has been handed to us "Simpletons" on a platter during the time of the Omega.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Godd question. I find it really hard to believe that a "22" year old could decipher all these clues by his self.

That is striking me, too. The decoding process in the video is beyond imagination

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The whole crap fest fell apart for me when the level was linked to the bell. It means honesty nothing more.

Utter drivel. My second question is why if there is a pyramid mounted on a fly wheel do you need a dam hand crank hidden underneath or inside the pyramid.

Then going and trying to link numbers together that have been used since the dawn of man.....well that was pushing it and not one stone was ever lifted.

Ask yourself Why did he build a castle out of coral? Because as he heated each piece it dispelled the florida humidity and became very dry and light weight. He was always with his truck and left many block and tackle behind. These stones although large became very light after heating and once place soaked up the water from the atmosphere and once again became too heavy for the block and tackle.

I am sorry. Ed dried out each piece before moving it. Coral is hollow and light when it has no water in it.

Good try.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee
The whole crap fest fell apart for me when the level was linked to the bell. It means honesty nothing more.

Utter drivel...................
Ask yourself Why did he build a castle out of coral? Because as he heated each piece it dispelled the florida humidity and became very dry and light weight. He was always with his truck and left many block and tackle behind. These stones although large became very light after heating and once place soaked up the water from the atmosphere and once again became too heavy for the block and tackle.

I am sorry. Ed dried out each piece before moving it. Coral is hollow and light when it has no water in it.

Good try.

Illahee, if that is your conclusion, how about doing a demonstration for us with a one ton block of coral? Should be quite easy for you to do.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
halfway thru the video, very intriguing so far.

i'm a skeptic myself most of the time. but congrats in advance to Jeremy if this really is the solution.

Fine vid so far, albeit a bit slow.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ameneter

No point in continuing its already in skunkworks.

Didn't pan out.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
lets build it and find out, simple as that.

if the blueprints exist it can be built, i suppose that it would also require specific metals, copper, iron, silver, bronze?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I am not too certain what to think of this.

How did Ed figure this out, if he did? I mean, it's a little far fetched that he did, and that this is even true, but the numbers are no coincidence really. I'll have to study it a little more carefully.

Also, why would Ed clue this out. Why not write it out? Unless he taught if the wrong people found it, they can remove it(Who knows, they probably did) and now, a 22 yr old found it a pieced it together(If he really is 22). Did you have help Jeremy? Were you researching this before you pieces it together and stumbled upon something that lead you to..."What if" and you began more extensive work?

It's interesting enough that the Egyptians that directed(for lack of a better word) the construction of the pyramids were mostly mathematicians. Although, there are pyramids in other cultures as well, some very different in structure and dimension to the ones the Egyptians made.

Lastly, I do not believe man can simply figure something like this out without some serious thinking and deep prior knowledge to magnetism, prime's phi and angles. They have speculated that mankind has been helped by other life forms in the past to accomplish what we have accomplished. I would not rule that out.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fulcrum29
I don't know if you (chaos lord) are Jeremy Stride or not and no offense meant but Jeremy as admitted on his website that you posted a link to, is a 22 year old kid. I personally would not put too much credence into a video purporting the explanation of 'everything' and the 'universe' that was created by a 22 year old. It's just not very realistic. Though maybe if I get a minute I will watch the video though it is somewhat long.

while im not lending credence to the person who made the video but some young people can be quite sharp... i dont know if you listend to michio kakus interview but at 16 he built a working particle accelerater so whos to say a 22 year old couldn't solve the problems of a theory of everything

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Fulcrum29

haha if you want to know the answer to the universe and everything you may have to spend more than five minutes watching a video, if it were a 20 year old jesus telling you these things you would not doubt him, but i think you have made up your mind already

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fulcrum29
I don't know if you (chaos lord) are Jeremy Stride or not and no offense meant but Jeremy as admitted on his website that you posted a link to, is a 22 year old kid. I personally would not put too much credence into a video purporting the explanation of 'everything' and the 'universe' that was created by a 22 year old. It's just not very realistic. Though maybe if I get a minute I will watch the video though it is somewhat long.

Before even watching the video clip, you decided it was going to be worthless, based only on the claimed age of the researcher. I was going to say that your post smacks of arrogance, but I decided not to. Because I realised you may be a disgruntled freemason.

Mathmatics at 22? Why not? Mozart was supposedly composing at age 5. Apparently there is a thin line between denying ignorance and ignorance itself.

Wonderful post OP starred and flagged.

Best Wishes.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I just finished watching the video...I am having a few problems though. It seems that the numbers that were not there to fill in the equation were invented (if you know what I mean). They seem to convineintly be pulled from no where in order to fit in just right. Not to mention, does everyone not know the true shape of a pyramid? Base view looks like 4 sides, but in reality if you take an overhead shot, there are 8 sides to it...not counting the bottom.

And just because this is in Skunk Works, does not mean anything other than nothing has been proved really. A bit more research into this would be interresting, and regardless of which forum it is in...if that is what will turn some people away, then they are just not smart enough to back up any logical conclusion they provide with the proper math.

Even at the end, there is not 1 sketch of diagram of this "object" that is supposed to explain the theory of this being the answer. You may not be able to physically build the "object", but that should not stop you from trying to figure it out.

As far as me getting involved on a mathematic level with all of these "clues", it will not happen because I find this whole thing tying in together from randomly grabbed theories...not to mention that if there are clues, none of them were missed?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Also, dont forget Astrology uses 15 degree angles when for good and bad angles between aligned planets.

Einstein and many more were whooping it up by their early 20's. children are more impressive now and have more access to info.

And to the one guy....he doesnt need to prove that the mind contains the whole universe, given that he states its all a hologram. Thats how holograms work, the whole is in every part. In fact space or inside/outside is irrelevant. all the info is stored in 2D anyway. Size is irrelvant. The whole universe can be in one mind, cuz its not about spatial volumes. Actually the mind is everywhere, the brain is just a part of its interpretation system.

Secondly, we dont need to prove anything. Seekers find out for themselves and could care less who agrees. Lucky enough he told you...find out for yourself or dont. lol

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I wonder what would happen if we played with a tetrahedron in a similar way.

The pyramids slope has that 1:1.272 ratio. If you drew a line straighht down to the base what would the ratio along the base of the pyramid be? too lazy to figure that out now. lol

One day i stayed up all night to catch a bus at 6am. I was riding on the bus for a few hours, tired out of my mind. My perception changed and space became more thick or cloudy sort of. I was looking at a spiral/tunnel that went of into infinity at a point out in front of me. I realized space is a fractal and id bet alot of money it was the golden ratio.

I guess you might say we are traveling thru time fractally. So, I guess from one point of view size is either everexpanding or contracting thru the tunnel of time. Reminds me of the hypercube.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyhurtsu
Also, dont forget Astrology uses 15 degree angles when for good and bad angles between aligned planets.

Einstein and many more were whooping it up by their early 20's. children are more impressive now and have more access to info.

And to the one guy....he doesnt need to prove that the mind contains the whole universe, given that he states its all a hologram. Thats how holograms work, the whole is in every part. In fact space or inside/outside is irrelevant. all the info is stored in 2D anyway. Size is irrelvant. The whole universe can be in one mind, cuz its not about spatial volumes. Actually the mind is everywhere, the brain is just a part of its interpretation system.

Secondly, we dont need to prove anything. Seekers find out for themselves and could care less who agrees. Lucky enough he told you...find out for yourself or dont. lol

Okay, I watched the video yet again, then read your response...then I added it up and:

OMG!!! I see where this is going!

Here we have a non-holographical problem based in a 3D environment as opposed to a 2D one (regardless if information is stored in 2D, it exists in 3D)...we have some clues which can be turned into equations...to finish those equations, we pull numbers from our @$$ and expect for someone else to go off of that to explain what you have yet to?

I have read every post about this thread...no one points out the information presented is done so in a way to attempt to confuse people. Just because the author says he has figured it out, and has equations that he invented from his @$$ to back up this psudo-theory, does NOT make this at all a logical interpretation of the observed results.

Please take no offense to this, but I find this as trivial as anything Biblical...some can prove it, some can disprove it. No one has yet to provide anything factual with regards to logic. "Lucky enough he" told me is nearly as good as "because the bible says so".

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think this is awesome stuff you've discovered. I see how people could believe the equations were just pulled out of thin air, but the fact that the numbers fit perfectly make it more than a possible coincidence. There is definitely something going on here. I think you should send this video and information to Bruce L. Cathie, the expert in the field of UFO technology and magnetism. He created the books Harmonic 33, Harmonic 695, and UFO's and Anti-gravity. He discovered a magnetic grid on the planet which is used for anti-gravity and found that Coral Castle lies directly on the grid. He could probably work with you and your information and discover a way to actually buid this. Hopefully you could find out which type of metal the flywheel was made of also. Good Luck!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The proof is all around you. Because anything and every thing that is created in physical form was initially a,
"Thought" of the mind.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Seriously? WOW...how much weed does it take to acertain that from a logical perspective about anything pertaining to my original question?

I am not out to prove or disprove anything here. I had a simple question...from where are these answers retreived? I find it more ironic than cooincidental provided the information...which is why I need clarification. The truth is, the problem was real-world based, nothing else. Thus, real-world equations are used, which requires real-world definition. Your response that the answers are there is similarly redundant as the last answer I was given.

At no time did I notice this turn into some psudo-theory non-sense until the most logical question was asked...where's the beef!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Logically anything and everything is a "theory" to each individual until experienced. And even then I cannot impart any clear sytnax at all that can even sightly to the nearest infinitesmal degree make you correlate that experience as anything as similar in anyway to my own experience of that moment in time and space.
As well each individuals life experience and the mental mind maps that have been built up are totally different.
The answer then is "nosce ti ipsum"
One merely has to know thyself

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join