The Secret of the Universe - The Ultimate Solution (A Must see!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Very EXCELLENT and INTRIGUING video that explains everything!

How Anti Gravity relates to:

Magnet Fields!

Pyramids!

Mathematical relation and secrets of: PHI, Prime Numbers and Prime Quadruplets!

Edward Leeskalnin and Masons knew of this as well!

Just think of the unlimited possibilities of this technology and also the fact that this knowledge/technology is BEING UTILIZED and has been hidden from us for thousands of years!

I agree with Jeremy Stride the author "Let's Build This!"
Please do take time to watch as the title says it all!

Google Video Link

Join the discussion at code144.com

[edit on 8/7/2008 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I don't know if you (chaos lord) are Jeremy Stride or not and no offense meant but Jeremy as admitted on his website that you posted a link to, is a 22 year old kid. I personally would not put too much credence into a video purporting the explanation of 'everything' and the 'universe' that was created by a 22 year old. It's just not very realistic. Though maybe if I get a minute I will watch the video though it is somewhat long.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
No I am not.. I found this video posted somewhere here on ATS today and saved it to watch this evening.

I watched it and it is very worth watching!

He is either an Incredible 22 year or hiding his identity!

[edit on 8/6/2008 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Thank you for the thread.
There is nothing inherently difficult about what I have done, and the existence of Phi at the center of the prime quadruplets (twice!) speaks for itself.

You can also browse the video frames here if you don't have much time:

www.code144.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The Secret of the Universe is there is actually no universe at all and it is all a Holographic projection of your Mind. Where the real universe is the one inside what you think is your head to give you a better perceptual understanding.
The Ancients have been saying it since time immortal. And yes Time and space is an illusion.
In fact we have been all dreaming up this fanciful theatrical play all along complete with Hero's and evil villains.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy Stride

Jeremy, thanks for a job well done. Your explanation is quite credible. How does this tie in with Hoagland's hyperdimensional physics? I'm not a mathematician, but I suspect a significant connection.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
The Secret of the Universe is there is actually no universe at all and it is all a Holographic projection of your Mind. Where the real universe is the one inside what you think is your head to give you a better perceptual understanding.
The Ancients have been saying it since time immortal. And yes Time and space is an illusion.
In fact we have been all dreaming up this fanciful theatrical play all along complete with Hero's and evil villains.

Then how do you proceed to build a pyramid, like one of those at Giza, from that philosophical standpoint?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameneter

But why would I need to build a Pyramid at all? When I know that the source of everything I will need is actually contained within ones Mind where there is more freedom, power and energy that could ever be contained in any supercomputer in the entire history of any percieved moment of time and space of any species.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

But why would I need to build a Pyramid at all? When I know that the source of everything I will need is actually contained within ones Mind where there is more freedom, power and energy that could ever be contained in any supercomputer in the entire history of any percieved moment of time and space of any species.

How can you prove that? Oh that's right you can't.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ameneter

Jeremy, thanks for a job well done. Your explanation is quite credible. How does this tie in with Hoagland's hyperdimensional physics? I'm not a mathematician, but I suspect a significant connection.

Very excellent question and one I was wondering my self. I attempted to send Hoagland to watch this but the E-Mail but it was returned.....

What was the number that Richard adimantley states that NASA uses?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

But why would I need to build a Pyramid at all? When I know that the source of everything I will need is actually contained within ones Mind where there is more freedom, power and energy that could ever be contained in any supercomputer in the entire history of any percieved moment of time and space of any species. [edit on 7-8-2008 by Epsillion70]

Well when you have mastered the TRUE potential of our being come by and visit!

But till then this information will very well change life as we know it!
And it must be shared!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Very nice info.

Looking forward to going into more depth.

Wonder if this is what is meant by the term pyramid power?

Wonder if crop circles could be related?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
PLEASE! Watch this video it is VERY important information!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fulcrum29

How can you prove that? Oh that's right you can't.

If you can wrap your head around this.

Quantum Physics -- Double Slit Experiment

You'll be on the road to understand what Epsillion70 is talking about. Your statement of "Oh that's right you can't" was rather ignorant of you, despite your avatar of Deny Ignorance. It would have been better to investigate his claim rather than outright dismiss it.

If you really want to go down the rabbit hole, check out the "What the Bleep do We Know" series. Through quantum physics, we are beginning to understand how consciousness works and that we are indeed defining our own realities. The working theory at the moment is that the supremely disciplined mind could create worlds, if not greater feats towards infinite.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Durrilll]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Holy crapdoodles... Jeremy figured it out. Now we just have to figure out how to build that flywheel and put it to use! Very interesting and exciting video!

S&F and a
for you!

Jay

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by happysquirts
Holy crapdoodles... Jeremy figured it out. Now we just have to figure out how to build that flywheel and put it to use! Very interesting and exciting video!

S&F and a
for you!

Jay

I KNOW! THIS IS REMARKABLE!

I was thinking of the CERN LHC and how its design looks similar to the wheel but on a MASSIVE scale!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Here is a site I found....

"Americas Hexagram" Showing the allignment of planets precisely at the time of the signing of the Declaration of Independance. And what does it look like? A HEXAGRAM!

While this is very interesting I can not stop thinking that this Satans technology of this 3rd Dimension/Density of existence.

Our true potential is God consciousness MUCH GREATER.

[edit on 8/8/2008 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Great video and findings... sorry for the one liner. Flagged and Starred

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Great story!! S&F.
So this could mean we wil see levitation of huge blocks on youtube soon.
If this is true and it looks like it, the world wil change.
Why would masons keep this a secret? Are they using anti grav already exploring space?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

can you verify or provide proof you are jeremy stride the creator of the film being discussed?

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join