learn more

'Chemtrails'Conspiracy : Shasta Board to talk about jets' metal dumping

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

'Chemtrails'Conspiracy : Shasta Board to talk about jets' metal dumping

www.redding.com

A conspiracy theory that says government agencies are using jets to dump poisonous heavy metals into the atmosphere moves today from the realm of late-night talk radio call-in shows to the Shasta County supervisors chambers.

The Shasta County Board of Supervisors, acting as the Air Pollution Control Board, will hear at its 1:30 p.m. meeting a presentation by Dane Wigington and others about "heavy metal contamination" -- referred to by some as the "chemtrails" conspiracy.

Wigington, a 46-year-old renewable energy consultant from Bella Vista, like a growing number of conspiracy theorists, thinks a government cabal is using jets to dump metals into the atmosphere to combat global warming -- or for other, more nefarious purposes
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
First media acknowledgement of the debated ' Chemtrails'.

www.redding.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The question is so much whether it's happening or not. The pertinent questions is why are they doing it? To fix the ozone layer? To test pathagens and chemical warfare weapons but using "tracking" chemicals? To assist the effectiveness of HAARP?

Here's a good overview:

www.rense.com...

There may be several programs working at the same time. Possibilities include atmospheric and weather modification and biowarfare. Many theorize that it s part of a clandestine operation to implement the New World Order (NWO) by eliminating society s "useless eaters" and the infirm and/or to reduce the population to a support level for the "elite". Originally, it was thought to be mass inoculation for possible biowarfare attack; this theory has been ruled out with the increase of sicknesses and illnesses in the CT paths.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Other than alunimum the highest readings in these 'chemtrail ' fallout is Barium.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
Other than alunimum the highest readings in these 'chemtrail ' fallout is Barium.

From www.bariumblues.com...

"It has also been proposed to release large clouds of barium in the magnetosphere so that photo ionization will increase the cold plasma density, thereby producing electron precipitation through enhanced whistler-mode interaction."

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

The HAAP patent even mentions the importance of barium to seed the magnetosphere.

www.bariumblues.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I take that back as far as this being first media coverage ot the debated 'chemtrails'...www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Excellent find, I appreciate your awareness as my Granddaughter lives In Lake Shasta. Please stay a breast and I will check back later on word.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Great thread!
I think that the biggest source of contention among these two groups ( the chemtrail believers and debunkers) is the methodology behind the deployment of these chemicals and the purpose of said deployment. These chemicals are known to exist so this kind of formal inquiry should serve the public either way.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I live south of Redding, and there are tons of 'jet-trails' everyday.

I myself have wondered what they are on numerous occasions. Sometimes the formations of the trails here create geometric or grids, sometimes not. I have wondered if the formations where just related to the number of passenger traffic flying into San Francisco, Sacramento, San Jose, and Oakland. But even if the trails have nothing to do with weather modification, the sheer number of them is overwhelming, and must be effecting the environment.

While I do not claim that the formations are definitively weather modification, or military in nature, There are a number of military installations throughout California that could benefit from possible radar deflection properties of the chem-trails. Even the cloudiness they create could be of benefit from watchful satellite eyes of America's enemies. I mean the U2 spy plane flies out of the area, we wouldn't want people watching that if we can.

I don't know, I hope that the Shasta Board of Supervisors take this very seriously, because something is going on, even if it is not 'nefarious' in nature, something is going on.

DocMoreau

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
How the hell is there a *debate* i know for a fact the british did it from the 40's till the 80's...the MOD even confirmed this...lots of bacteria like ecoli etc..

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Alzheimer's patients have a high level of aluminum in their brains.

The rate of Alzheimer's is expected to rise dramatically in the near future. A study from the Alzheimer's Association says, 1 in 8 baby boomers will be diagnosed with the disease. (March 2008)

chemtrails increase=alzheimer's increase

www.alz.org...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I keep wondering why people think there is just ONE reason, ONE set of stuff being sprayed, ONE goal.

What if some are spraying barium, some are spraying aluminum, some are spraying something that lowers the effectiveness of the immune system so that the weaponized Avian Flu will more easily spread and kill, some that are spraying nano-weapons, some that are spraying [fill in the blank with something that furthers some agenda...]?

I mean, if it has various applications, why must only one be what they are using the trails for?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Barium Ferrite is used for RFID chips, I wonder if that has any implications to the barium collected from chemtrail samples.

Or if it's even the same type of Barium.?

Weird.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What I find weird is how this thread took a dive to never land.

This is the first time that I know of, that government of any kind has admitted that there is something going on in the skies regarding jet contrails that needs investigation.

People can go on and on in a Chemtrail thread, back and forth about the validity, etc. Here we have someone in a position of power (albeit county supervisors) taking note of something needing to be discussed.

Where are the Chemtrail nay-sayers? Not that I want a big argument to start or anything, but why is it that the threads that potentially are the most on the money to deny ignorance fall off the radar, but the weak threads get debated until the cows come home?

DocMoreau

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
First media acknowledgement of the debated ' Chemtrails'.

www.redding.com

Not quite, but close:

KNBC-LA, "Toxic Sky"

KNBC-LA, "Toxic Sky", Part 2

Chemtrails Are Over Las Vegas

And a few more reference websites:

Holmestead's 'Chemtrails, Spraying in Our Sky'

Educate Yourself, Chemtrails

VIDEO - Chemtrails: Clouds of Death

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

I am sure long time exposure of high levels of aluminum , would have an affect on the increase of Alzheimer's desease.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The 'chemtrails ' could be centered around HAARP. .. www.youtube.com...

top topics

join