It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Photos Everyone's Been Waiting For! (John Edward's Love Child?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

THE PHOTOS EVERYONE'S BEEN WAITING FOR! (John Edward's Love Child?)

www.nationalenquirer.com

The stunning “spy photo” shows the former presidential contender holding his infant daughter Frances Quinn Hunter at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Los Angeles – where the ENQUIRER caught him visiting the baby’s mother, his mistress Rielle Hunter.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/7/2008 by Gools]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I feel dumb to even post a link to the National Enquier...

So, procede cautionsly...

I only posted it because of this, Dems call on Edwards to address affair rumors

Mabye this should be in politics? Or mabye Political Perosnalites? Or Mabye ShrukWorks... or general new?

I figure its pretty 'alternative' though... i mean, its on the front on Drudge... no in Obama's Tire-pressure story level... but, its there, much higher then the Texas story...

ideas?

www.nationalenquirer.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8/6/2008 by TKainZero]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
What a sad situation. Whether it's true or not, this will ruin his chances at being Obama's VP. This must be causing him and his family a lot of stress, on top of the stress of his wife having terminal cancer.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rotoplooker
What a sad situation. Whether it's true or not, this will ruin his chances at being Obama's VP. This must be causing him and his family a lot of stress, on top of the stress of his wife having terminal cancer.

I know the Nati'l ENquirer isnt the best source...

But with the Lead dems biting at the bit to get info out of him...

I think this IS a story AT THE LEAST...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Yep. Everyone's been waiting on this. I don't know about you but it's all I've been thinking about for months. I haven't eaten or slept until these photos appeared. now i can go on with my life again.

It's funny you know. Every day i wake up and ask myself, "what is John Edwards doing today?" because i really care. now there IS some really juicy info about edwards that the national enquirer neglected to mention....

Such as the fact that he is really John "uterus" Edwards #1 and John "take yo a$$ to court" Edwards #2 and they are American politicians from alternate dimensions. They ran for Vice President in 2004, after but were defeated by the all-powerful, multidimesional Dick Cheney.

John "Uterus" Edwards #1 was born into a poor, white trash family in the year 965. His father, who worked in a mill, spent all of his money on lottery tickets, and neglected to feed his children. Young John, then, was left to fend for himself. He was often seen rummaging the streets and country sides of South Carolina, looking for something to eat. He was often forced to eat grass and drink milk straight from the cow's utter.

Upon turning 18, John began a long streak of good luck. One night, John Edwards realized he had the ability to commune with ghosts, and traveled the countryside speaking to people's dead relatives for small fees. This gave him enough money to go to college and law school.

After taking the time to humbly thank the good Lord, after a long career in law he started a used car dealership. It was wildly successful, and he used the profits from it to start Crossing Over With John Edwards, where he once again communicated with people's dead relatives.

Upon retiring from the used car business, he became a United States Senator, but kept his TV show. Soon, he was attracting the attention of the Democratic Party, especially the secretly gay presidential candidate John Kerry, who had a crush on him.

Kerry asked Edwards to be his running mate in 2004, immediately putting the poor boy from South Carolina in league with such notables as Loyd Benson and Jack Kemp.

John Edwards #1 is currently leading the 2008 Democratic Presidential primary.

John "Take Yo A$$ to Court" Edwards #2 was born into a family of rich pricks in the year 1783. Throughout his life, he got everything he ever wanted. Everything, that is, except the removal of a giant wart on his lip. Rich, spoiled, and accustomed to getting his way, Edwards began to obsess over his wart, which doctors told him could never be removed.

If only he was the most powerful man in the whole world, he thought, then he would be able to remove his wart! Thusly, John Edwards began his life-long quest for the presidency.

He began in the Senate, where no one, not even Hillary Clinton, who is very familiar with warts, knew how to remove the blemish from Edwards' lip. In 2004, John Kerry (who even in this dimension is gay) asked Edwards to be his heterosexual running life mate. In his debate with the incumbent Vice President, an amazing thing happened. Dick Cheney, growing more and more irritated with Edwards' spoiled whining, reached for his challenger's face and tore the wart off!

His wart may be gone, but his lust for power remains, and John Edwards may still seek power for the presidency in the future.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Pretty sad when these are the people, and more importantly these are the issues that we are focusing on, with everything that is taking place around us right now. Just epitomizes what a 3-ring circus the entire political system has become...More distractions to keep people from waking up. 4 more years of the same old, same old...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

THIS IS AN ISSUE....

Mabye out-of-wedlock child-birth is cool with you...

But to me, it says something...

WE ALREADY knew that John Edwards was a slimebag lier, i mean, lawyer, but to learn that he is a Cheating Shmuck... thats news...

What does it say about a man that he cheats on his wife? I know that is fine in the hippy value system, but what does this say to the rest of the population that isnt a degenerate slimeball?

Is a man's loyality not important to you?
Is loyality something that is trivial?

I would bet you thing using Barrack Hussain Obamas last name, is just wroung... and that ANY disscusion of his names, is uncalled for...

Stop promoating ignorance...

Someones NAME is one of the MOST important things... weather you llike it or not, and when someone CHANGES thier name, there is a reason for it.

No media outlet has asked Hussain why he changed his name to Barrack, from Barry.
No media outlet has asked Hussain about his middle name? WHere it came from? Who is it named after?
What about his BIOLOGICAL father?
What about his mothers 2nd husband(also a muslim)?

How come the Media doesnt ask these VERY VERY VERY simple questions... instead, they just bust out the anointing oil...

DO i think Obama is the Anti-Christ... no
Do i think Obama is a Muslim... no
Do i think Obama is an OUTRIGHT Marxist... no

DO i think Obama has a shaky background... YES...

Should we just ignore his questionable background, because the Media does? I say no...

So im sorry DD, THIS IS an issue...

When someone that is in the Spotlight, EVERYTHING they do needs to be observed... and when a man fathers a child out of wedlock... What does that mean to you?

Does that mean the man is loyal to his wife?
Or does that mean his is Disloyal to his wife?

Or are we not supposed to think with out own minds...

Go make an article Praising Edwards if you wish... but i doubt that you like him either... after all, he is just some Shmucky lier, i mean lawyer... what should we expect from him...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ok, so John the Shmucky lier... er, lawyer, admited that he Cheated on his wife...

BUT, he denies the baby...

AND, someone within the Edwards campain camp has taken the fall...

So, acording to edwards, he is admitly only a semi-shmuck, and not a full-on one...

So he has that going for him...

I guess we should be happy that he didn't abort the baby... at least he's sticking with it...

Might of helped him with the dems if he decided to get it aborted...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
One good thing that comes out of this...

The Death of John Edwards political carrear...

Dude cheated on his CANCER-Striken wife...

What a total Scumbag...

Ill Clarify, Mods, i am calling John Edwards a COMPLETE and UTTER SCUMBAG!

I mean, he could have been more scummy, and forced the girl to get an abortion, but the facts are in...

We have known that Edwards already was a Shmucky Lawyer, but now, he is a Bonafide SCUMBAG...

top topics

join