It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hello guys im new to the site and im here just to seek your advice on some dreams ive been having for the past 8 yrs, im a lucid dreams (since i can remember) and ive had 3 shadowman attacks and as many OBE's, so here are the dreams.

THREE DREAM: 97

Im stood in front of the effle tower behind a fireman (i think) with a silver helmet, we both watch a plane fly into the tower and buckle.

then im above the CIA building in America and theres a hole in the roof and smoke is billowing out

and then im in a city street and theres mass panic, theres sirens and someone mentions gas.

in all three im being held by the hand but cant see them.

HOSPITAL ATTACK: 2004

I see an ambulance and three arab men in green uniforms get out and enter the hospital and theres two explosions, but the third device dosnt go off and he is captured after dumping his device in a bin.

again being held by the hand

HILL ATTACK: 2004

Im on a hill in a desert, people run past me in utter panic, at the bottom of the hill is a town or village with a flag (star of David), as i make a run for it theres a flash and i see a mushroom cloud, just as i reach the house the windows explode.

Thanks for reading guys, i keep my dreams in a journal and have done since 97, ive had hundreds, everything from shuttle exploding on pad to landslides, would love some feed back

Ste

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hmmm the hand thing jumped out at me .. see if any of this fits:

Hand

To dream of your hands, represents your relationship to those around you and how you connect with the world. Hands serve as a form of communication. Perhaps you need to lend out a helping hand to someone. In particular, the left hand symbolizes your graciousness and feminine, receptive qualities. And the right hand symbolizes masculine, active attributes. It may also be a pun for some decision or something being "right".

To dream that you are holding hands with someone, represents your connection with that person. Your dream may also reflect anxieties about losing touch with him/her or that you are drifting apart.

To dream that you hands are injured, denotes an attack on your ego.

To dream that your hands are clasped or closed, signifies unity, completeness, acceptance or agreement. On a more negative note, it may suggest that you are close-minded, ungiving or unwilling to help.

To see blood on your hands, signifies that you are experiencing some sort of guilt.

Panic

To dream that you are in a panic, indicates a lack of control and power in your life. You may be feeling helpless in some situation or unable to make a clear decision.

ATTACK
To dream that you are being attacked by someone, signifies questions on your character and the need for you to defend yourself. You are feeling stressed, vulnerable and helpless. You may also be faced with difficult changed in your waking life.
Hope some of it helps.. www.dreammoods.com...

[edit on 6-8-2008 by SugarJ] Sorry lol i keep looking for more for you

[edit on 6-8-2008 by SugarJ]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I had a dream like yours a few days ago, it wasn't prophetic persay but it got my attention. I was in pakistan, in a cave, and of course i'm with who else bin laden. In the whole attire, there were five of us, and we saw something being carried over in the distance toward us, and when it came into focus, it was large large large nukes ready and prepared. When it was close enough to touch, I heard bin laden muttering something to a follower then i looked at him in the eyes, (He didn't feel evil, he felt like a patriot , btw i'm a strong american patriot very much so.) and he said to me It's time lets go, then me and bin started walking away. then woke up. It was intense the whole scenario.

join