It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Military Infiltrate U.S. Border & Hold U.S. Border Agent At Gunpoint

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

In Fact. WE never declared independence, some of our forefathers did. They're dead. Now it's up to us to declare OUR independence,for US. with Liberty and Justice?(sic) for ALL. Unless you are submitting to The Founding Fathers as some sort of Authority over your flesh and blood.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I haven't disrespected anyone other than the people who enter our borders illegally, and therefore are criminals. Just because they take our jobs doesn't make them superior at those jobs. In fact, I have seen with my own eyes that alot of the time they are actually slower because they intend to milk it, make that job last. If you want to make them out to be saints, go ahead. But I have lived and worked with them and I know what they are like. A friend of mine whose husband is a boss of a crew and had to work a bunch of overtime to fix what the Mexican crew messed up. They got let go. Look, I'm not picking on them. They are here illegally and should be deported no matter how good or wonderful you think they are. If I come into your home and start eating out of your fridge, is that ok? Because I'm a good and proud person I should be able to come uninvited onto your property and take what I want? Doesn't that make me a thief? Good and proud people don't break laws. If they are such honorable people, wouldn't they stay in their own country, the country of their birth of which they are so proud to be a citizen of, and make that country better, rather than running from the problems? I have been to Mexico and seen how the poor live and it is a shame. That is on their government and not our problem to fix. We got our own poor and our own problems and it's only going to get worse. We cannot fix their problem. When you see how they are coming over in droves, you realize that we simply cannot afford to help them all.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariana9

Have you noticed that no one is taking issue with what you're saying with exception to the term "wetback"?

All that was asked is that you not use such terms when describing Hispanic people legal or otherwise. As I said it is low brow and offensive and people will be more receptive to what you're saying when you omit such disrespectful terms from your posts. That is all.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Right On Ariana9, If I knew how to give you a star I would. If someone has to use semantics to divert attention from the point you're making just means that they are afraid to make as honest and passionate statement. It doesn't matter what terminology or labels you used in the moment. You are making excellent points.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariana9

Listen, you're preaching to the choir. Projectvxn nailed it: what you say is excellent, but how you are choosing to say it is shutting down the conversation. You need to change your semantics whether you like it or not, or you will not be well recieved by many.

I am the least PC guy you will ever meet. I am not offended by what you say, and neither is my hispanic wife. But you should not use the term. It is low brow, as previously stated by vxn.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by michial
Right On Ariana9, If I knew how to give you a star I would. If someone has to use semantics to divert attention from the point you're making just means that they are afraid to make as honest and passionate statement. It doesn't matter what terminology or labels you used in the moment. You are making excellent points.

i gave her a star for you.
the idea's are true. but one should be open and receptive to feedback about such semantics if one is to deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This is supposed to be a soverign country. That means that borders are supposed to be enforced. But they certainly aren't being enforced if stuff like this is going on. It is no secret that the Mexican military is in cahoots with the drug trafficers. I just heard a border patrol agent talk about this in detail today on Laura Ingram's radio program. iIlegal immigrants and illegal drugs are constantly flooding into this country, yet we have a government that doesn't care, and a government that is unwilling to even acknowledge there is even a major problem.

All you have to do is ask one border patrol agent. The problem is so out of control at some points along the border that the agents themselves are largely helpless to stop anything. The immigrants use GPS coordinates to track the weakest points in the border and then they go in with the support of armed mexican military personnel. The drug trafficers have infiltrated the mexican military to the point that they can get away with this on a daily basis and the mexican government is helpless to do anything about it themselves.

At some points along the border, 10-20 miles away are complete war zones were innocent peole are being beheaded (as Laura ingram said today on her show), people are being slaughtered, and the violence is so out of control that the military can't do anything to stop it. Especially since the mexican military and the police are so criminally corrupt that they are probably part of the problem themselves.

When will the leadership of this country finally realize that this is no joke?

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Lame, lame, lame... I signed uo to the site just so that I could tell you that no mexican military invasion is in place... The paranoia of you guys...it's frankly unbelievable. Drugs, illegal imigrants , pirate DVD's and assorted pets are coming very steadely into the US thanks to your authorities... Don't think so? Check it out any time in Sonora (and please make time for a wonderful Taco fish)

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CO Vet

In 2007 there were eleven reported incidents where the mexican military had ventured onto American soil. They "claimed" it was a navigational error.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by biofilo
Lame, lame, lame... I signed uo to the site just so that I could tell you that no mexican military invasion is in place... The paranoia of you guys...it's frankly unbelievable. Drugs, illegal imigrants , pirate DVD's and assorted pets are coming very steadely into the US thanks to your authorities... Don't think so? Check it out any time in Sonora (and please make time for a wonderful Taco fish)

The Mexican military is assisting the drug trafficers. This isn't coming from me. This is coming from U.S. officials and our border patrol AGENTS!!

query.nytimes.com...

See this link for a history of Mexican drug trafficing and military involvement.

www.india-seminar.com...

I'm paranoid? Maybe America could use a little paranoia. If people really understood what is happening right now, I think it would make people so paranoid something actually might get done in Washington.

And isn't it pretty ironic how just 7 hours ago, this news story was released.
www.latimes.com...

And then there's this little gem
U.S. guns arm Mexican drug cartels
You can find that storyHERE

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Grafilthy

Davey Crockett was captured and executed by the mexicans at the battle of Los Alamos. Read and dig deep into history.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join