It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me and Mr Jones

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
We had a thing going on. Grins.. Atleast thats what I thought for a while. I was wrong, obviously. How could I ever think there was something going on?

Unfortunally he sees me as an alien, I can do nothing about it. Guess that's life..?

People's minds are so easyly influenced.

Should I waste any more words on this? Or my feelings? Was it real..? What is real?

I feel

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Men should come with a guidebook, instructions, or something. Why do they do these things????

Sounds like your relationship was a "with benefits" type of thing, if I read that wrong I apologize. Just hang in there.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by fishneedh2o]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fishneedh2o

Hi..

Well yeah, without going into more details, depends how you see it. Probably was a "with benefits" type of thing..

:bnghd:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Try not to beat yourself up over the ordeal..I know easier said then done.

Take it as a lesson learned.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fishneedh2o

Nice to meet you btw.. Thnx for the advice (lol) I should be strong, I'm wrong, I'm weak and just can't resist, which is the most stupid thing of me to do..

Ain't it..?!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Storm_Indigochild
We had a thing going on. Grins.. Atleast thats what I thought for a while. I was wrong, obviously. How could I ever think there was something going on?

Unfortunally he sees me as an alien, I can do nothing about it. Guess that's life..?

Should I waste any more words on this? Or my feelings? Was it real..? What is real?

I feel

had a different "Mr Jones".. (least I hope so!
) I thought more was going on because he told me but he never showed me and ultimately actions are what count. He never got any benefits though.. guess he only wanted me for my mind. Made a nice change I guess.

To your experience; what is wrong with you thinking there was something going on anyway? If he's going to make you feel like that about yourself he's not worth it imo.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by riley]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

Don't worrie I am just refering to the song (as not giving out any details there on who, what and where..)

www.youtube.com...

He's not worth it.. You are so right.. Grins this is me:
RoFL!

- btw what does imo means??

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

reply to post by riley

Don't worrie I am just refering to the song (as not giving out any details there on who, what and where..)

www.youtube.com...

I know.

He's not worth it.. You are so right.. Grins this is me:
RoFL!

make sure you don't get strung along. Living in the moment can be wonderul but not if someone is wasting your time. Life is far too short.

In my opinion.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley

reply to post by riley

make sure you don't get strung along. Living in the moment can be wonderul but not if someone is wasting your time. Life is far gtoo short.

Too late, I've signed up on here :bnghd:

In my opinion.

Thank you for the explenation

WoW, this might look a lil weird, LoL..

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Too late, I've signed up on here :bnghd:

Do you mean that figuratively or are you saying they are a member on ATS?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

I will leave that in the open.. (sorry)

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
member or not I hope you guys figure out where you stand with eachother and that you're both happy with it.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley
member or not I hope you guys figure out where you are at and that you're both happy with it.

That's a sweet wish of you, I am more or less sure we both are happy in our own ways, however I for myself feel the need to let my frustration out every now and then

btw nice of meeting you on here

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I feel

I’m good at spotting abnormal posts, though I seldom respond. This one seems particularly odd. Are you fishing for something? Perhaps you need counsel? I offer you wizard-like advice to 3 specific questions of your choice about your crush and this matter at hand.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by sexysadie]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sexysadie

I feel

I’m good at spotting abnormal posts, though I seldom respond. This one seems particularly odd. Are you fishing for something? Perhaps you need counsel? I offer you wizard-like advice to 3 specific questions of your choice about your crush and this matter at hand.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by sexysadie]

Thank you for your (wasted) negative energy reacting on my "abnormal posts". That is far from being sexy! If you think my posts are "odd and abnormal", keep out of my business and project your unsexy negativity somewhere else, sadie..

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Storm_Indigochild

Whoa take it easy Lou Ferrigno! I probably should have substituted odd and abnormal with curious and interesting - that’s what I meant! But if you still want to slap me or somthing you can.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by sexysadie]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Sadie, still not so sexy, nice try being tempered..

See this thread as being closed..

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Wow freak-city, maybe Mr. Jones is lucky it didn’t work out! BTW the name Sexysadie is merely the name of the Beatles song that was playing when I picked out my name here. I’m a guy, I don’t try and come across as sexy, us guys are all pretty revolting if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sexysadie

Is this your way of being sorry, or a way to ask me out..? Have a lack of self esteem?

Then explain to me why it is that beatles song that made you pick your name, please.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Storm_Indigochild

Should I be sorry? How should people ask you out; magical mental telepathy? Call me old-fashion, but I still think women need to aggressively, forcefully ask out the guy. I have adequate self esteem, but getting rid of it from time to time makes me even nicer. No cryptic masterminding behind my choosing this song, I just like how it sounds and thought it might make a good screen name.. Do you like the song ‘Honey Pie’ by Lennon / McCartney? Hmmm? Or perhaps ‘#9 Dream’ by john Lennon? Ah! böwakawa poussè, poussè? Have we crossed paths before dear?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join