It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot group has busy agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The linked articles tells of two cases the Alabama branch of the EPNA are currently following up-

“We just had a report in Cleveland; the police department was chasing a large hairy man off (Alabama) Highway 160,” said Hawk Spearman, a founder of the Alabama chapter of the Elusive Primates of North America. “I’m trying to get in touch with the police officers to get more details from them.”

If you add to all the activity a widely circulated story of two men in Georgia who say they have a Bigfoot corpse in their possession, Spearman will have plenty to discuss at the meeting.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.sandmountainreporter.com...
also
xoomthetruth.blogspot.com...

Could the first be a sighting with credible winesses?
And a Bigfoot corpse??.....well, I think we'd better keep a close eye on developments from EPNA.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
After visiting the bigfoottrackers.com website, I am wondering what's up...I had to email them to notify them that Analization of a Bigfoot is probably illegal in all 50 states...didn't they mean Analysis??? If these guys have something legitimate, it'll be like the Beverly Hillbillies again. I have given thought to taking them up on their expedition offer, bringing some of my own detection and recording equipment. I ANXIOUSLY await 09/01/08...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Thanks for the info.

I still believe that the dudes that say they have bigfoot in the freezer will come up with a great story thats hard to get around on how said bigfoot body is now gone.

I mean they are cops after all and must have heard every excuse in the book already.

The bottom line is if they really had a dead bigfoot they would have already cashed in on some money ( sneak previews of corpse on TV shows that paid for interviews and sneak peeks etc...) its there that gives away this story as a hoax.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Yeah, theres no bigfoot in a freezer bottomline. If there was, they'd have already came out with it now for buckets of money. They'll come out and say the Government came and took it away to a top secret lab somewhere for testing.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville
Yeah, theres no bigfoot in a freezer bottomline.

I can't see it either. They'd need one hell of a freezer for a start, or access to one anyway.
Can't help but imagine it though, cramped into one, surrounded by fish fingers and bags of peas!
I've been keeping an eye on the EPNA website for developments and still nothing showing. They don't appear to update it that often.
There is a bit of audio of someone reporting a sighting, thats quite interesting, albeit slightly ambiguous.
Heres the link..
www.epna.webs.com

new topics

top topics

join