It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My High School: Haunted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
My middle/high school had always been spooky. They say that two girls died there, one from falling down the stairs, one from the stage. Just legends of course, but that is all I could dig up.
The gym (where the stage is) is supposed to be very haunted, with many orbs caught on camera. There were some fairly new photos I saw that were FILLED with orbs. (White, Blue and Red, Patriotic ghosts! ha ha) There were some red ones that were sort of bleeding. Red spots that had streams of red flowing down, like raindrops on a window. Maybe just problems in the pics development, maybe not.
Onto experiences.
My sixth grade teacher believes. She was working late one night. No one was in the wing, let alone the third floor where she was. Then, the toilet flushed in the bathroom next door. More recently, the elevator in her room dinged and opened, with no one inside
My 7th grade social studies teacher has seen doors slam by themselves. I have seen the same thing on several occasions with the air conditioner turned off, windows closed.
They say that the boy's locker room is haunted.
It has also been said that sometimes on weekend sport practices, people have seen someone through the windows running through the halls. When they go to investigate, no one is found.
ATS, what do you think. I need your opinion.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well, there are strange things that happen.

While I do believe that life goes on after death, I have never been sure as to what to make of ghosts. I don't know if they are genuine spiritual activity or if they are just "recordings" of what once was.

Anyone who has delved deeply into paranormal studies knows that every event that has ever taken place has left an imprint on the atmosphere surrounding that evet. It may very well be that phantom happenings may just be these imprints playing out.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sobek52

Onto experiences.
Then, the toilet flushed in the bathroom next door.

Plumbing in older building do this all the time. Air pockets in the line will force toilets to flush.

More recently, the elevator in her room dinged and opened, with no one inside

Again, elevators will run diagnostics at certain intervals. THis is not unusual.

My 7th grade social studies teacher has seen doors slam by themselves.

Simply....wind

I have seen the same thing on several occasions with the air conditioner turned off, windows closed.

Need more information here

They say that the boy's locker room is haunted.
It has also been said that sometimes on weekend sport practices, people have seen someone through the windows running through the halls. When they go to investigate, no one is found.

Someone? I remember our high school was very busy on weekends.

Sorry, but it doesn't seem that unusual. Maybe you have pictures or evidence other than 3rd hand accounts.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What exactly is your schools name? Have you tried looking it up on the Shadowlands; or even checking the local history to see indeed if people did die in there?

The orbs you get in pictures, well, they could just be dust you know. A door shutting on its own is a bit harder to explain than just wind. If it was in the building and no doors where open, its a little bit more plausable.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Dude, I thought about this before.

I always wondered what it would be like if my high school were haunted. I think it would make school, like, EIGHT times more enjoyable!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Duanesburg
Yes it is on shadowlands.
No, the door slammings were not caused by wind.
Renovations were done in summer '07

top topics

join