It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EDGAR MITCHELL on the Kevin Smith Show TONIGHT!!! (8/6/08)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Here is the full audio interview of Dr. Edgar Mitchell featured on the Kevin Smith show today

click here to listen

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Finally guys,

Here is the full audio interview of Dr. Edgar Mitchell featured on the Kevin Smith show today
Amazing to listen to

click here to listen

[edit on 8-8-2008 by ufossydney]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
After listening to the interview i am amazed by Edgar Mitchell's courag ein coming forth about Ufos'
Much courage is taken from a man of his profile to do this.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by ufossydney]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufossydney
After listening to the interview i am amazed by Edgar Mitchell's courag ein coming forth about Ufos'
Much courage is taken from a man of his profile to do this.

Men of profiles bigger than him have said much more about the "truths" they know about aliens on earth. DP is an example.

But ..... so what ?????

No evidence, just talk.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

I know it would be closed minded of me to assume that all younger generation people these days dont really respect the older more accomplished generations.

[edit on 8/7/2008 by LordThumbs]

Jimmy Carter has some goofy tales too, yet all the other US presidents don't seem to share those experiences.

To be brutally honest, I am ashamed of the use of Mitchells history as an astronaut to lend credence to the absurd.

If someone says they witnessed Mario and Luigi swimming in their pipes does that make it true?

Is it more likely to be true if a contract gardener for NASA, make the same claim?

[edit on 8-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

If thousands of people start seeing Luigi, I would take your strawman more seriously.

What I don't take seriously is a continuous desire to discredit personal observation only because it disagrees with your belief system.

People live lives. They see things. And belief systems have nothing to do with it.

You can spend another 30 years trying to get people to stop thinking about UFOs.

But it wont work if people keep seeing them.

This has nothing to do with whether they exist or not.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Tonight (Friday) Robert Collins is the guest on the Kevin Smith Show. He's the author of the book "Exempt From Disclosure" and for the record I think Rick Doty is a disinfo agent and possible Collins as well. I can't wait to call in tonight and say that.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Hey it looks like ATS has it's very own insider. I appreciate the heads up on the Kevin Smith show. Some day all the people who've labored so long to get this information out will be thought of as heroes.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
On an Astronaut Note: I sure wish Niel Armstrong would come forward with what he knows before he dies. That tearful commencement speech he gave a few years ago leads me to believe that he knows a whole lot. Especially the part where he mentions future generations, "...peeling away the layers of truth."

I wish I could sit with him and pick his brain for a couple of hours with no secrecy restrictions.

But I have to say, even without knowing what he knows, it's still fun to lay in bed at night and think about the possibilities. Good thing the NSA doesn't have access to my imagination. (They don't, do they?)

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Tonight (Friday) Robert Collins is the guest on the Kevin Smith Show. He's the author of the book "Exempt From Disclosure" and for the record I think Rick Doty is a disinfo agent and possible Collins as well. I can't wait to call in tonight and say that.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by ufo reality]

So you have no evidence whatsoever that they are disinfo agents and you are trying to humiliate them in Internet radio?
[snip]

removed insulting remark.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loadmaster
On an Astronaut Note: I sure wish Niel Armstrong would come forward with what he knows before he dies. That tearful commencement speech he gave a few years ago leads me to believe that he knows a whole lot. Especially the part where he mentions future generations, "...peeling away the layers of truth."

What specific property of the commencement speech years ago constitutes the evidence of your specific claims here?

On another related note:

I recall Pete Conrad talking about UFOs on a NOVA program once. He laughed when it was suggested they saw UFOs in space and I recall him stating he was not aware of any "alien spaceships" actually being seen by any astronaut. Even Mitchell once stated:

...[neither] I, nor any crew I was on (I was on three Apollo crews), received any briefing before or after flights on UFO events, saw anything in space suggesting UFOs or structures on the Moon, etc."

(Sheaffer Skeptical Inquirer March 2002 "Give me disclosure or give me death")

The man is NOW 77. Only space enthusiasts remember him.
And now, shamefully, UFO nutters too. Maybe he liked the attention he got during his active time?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs

I know it would be closed minded of me to assume that all younger generation people these days dont really respect the older more accomplished generations.

your lack of empathy towards someone who walked on the moon for 9 hours is a dead give away that your more interested in listening to youself talk/write than actually applying yourself to the reality thats outside your doorstep. your not alone though, and im sure at some point youll calm down and sort of just "think" about what your saying.

[edit on 8/7/2008 by LordThumbs]

He's always been known as the most open-minded astronaut when it comes to the paranormal.

Nothing about being an astronaut excuses one from normal human frailty. It's not a magical occupation. It didn't stop Jack Swigert's cancer, or Buzz Aldrin's alcoholism, or Wally Schirra's impatience, or any number of indiscretions and misfortune we could name. My disappointment with Dr. Mitchell is not that he has made this claim, but that he has not been forthcoming with its substantiation.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Stop it... play nice or get a time out.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Actually, I never made any claims as to anything specific that Niel Armstrong was talking about in the commencement speech. Nor did I make any claims about "evidence".

I believe, however, that there are some skeptics that are so overzealous as to assume a great deal without it having been said. Any skeptic worth his/her salt would never make such a grievous mistake.

In short, it's funny to see someone who knows it all screw up. I'm tickled to death.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
TONIGHT ON THE KEVIN SMITH SHOW

www.kevinsmith.com... (click on "Video/MAC" once at the site)

Samuel J. Maranto

UFO Investigative Expert

Samuel J. Maranto is the Illinois State Director for MUFON. Over the years, he has conducted some of the best known, high profile UFO investigations. Among the high profile cases he has investigated are The Chicago O’Hare Case of November 2006, the mass sightings of Tinley Park in 2004 & 2005, and the Rockford mass sightings in 2000 and 2001.

Sam Maranto is also a well known seminar and conference speaker. He has spoken at the 38th MUFON International Symposium, The Ozark UFO Conference, The Atlantic UFO Conference, Truth…if You dare UFO Symposiums, in addition to other Conferences, Universities, Local and National groups and Public Libraries.

He has appeared on many national radio talk shows, and has also appeared in television documentaries about UFOs. He recently appeared on NBC Dateline Top 10 Close Encounters, Discovery‘s Alien Hotspots, and others.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
take a look at this moon pic and tell me what do you see in it.there not even tell us any thing.

ser.sese.asu.edu...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
WARNING WARNING WARNING.

First off, the link provided above is to a very large tiff file, if you don't have a fat pipe you are in trouble folks.
second, I don't see anything out of the ordinary in the photo and am a bit angry at myself for clicking the link.
Vance

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
you need to zoom in then look all over it

reply to post by vance

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
you need to zoom in then look.you need to look all over the pic when you zoom in.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join