It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EDGAR MITCHELL on the Kevin Smith Show TONIGHT!!! (8/6/08)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hardcoremusiclover

Yes, Kevin always interviews his guests over the phone.

If you can't get the vidcast to work or the Radio L.A. banner site to work, you can listen to this show for free tomorrow all day long, just click on where it says "latest show" tomorrow and listen.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Glad Kevin started out the interview with Moon related questions and then is warming up for the UFO stuff. Good thinking Kevin!

Now it's in a break.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Yea... I got the vidcast to work. Must be the player otherwise.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'm listening to this "interview" right now, and all I can say is...

CRAPTASTIC.

A terrible waste of a great man's time. And I ain't talking about the host.

And now we've got a TERRIBLE music interlude.

OMG...

dB

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Yeah interview going slow, Kevin is making personal questions and praises. Not good so far. I think is Kevins fault rather than Edgar's

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by davidbiedny

it's called A BREAK.

sounds to me like Edgar is enjoying the interview

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality

it's called A BREAK.

sounds to me like Edgar is enjoying the interview

Yeah, I'm sure that no one has ever asked Dr. Mitchell about his feelings seeing the moon up close for the first time.

There is NOTHING that we've not heard Dr. Mitchell say elsewhere many, many times.

Correct me if I'm wrong - this is supposed to be an hour long interview, and 37 minutes in, there's been nothing regarding UFOs. NADA.

22 minutes to go.

dB

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

22 minutes isn't long enough to talk about something?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Nope. I'd like to hear the show, but I will not install some sketchy plugin no one else seems to be using. It's a piss-poor decision to go with some obscure technology when Windows Media Player, Flash, Quicktime, and RealPlayer already have somewhere near 95% market share. It's stupid, and I won't do it.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

just listen to the vidcast. click on "Video/MAC"

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I missed a lot of it, I hope someone is recording this interview.

Big thanks to the OP.

They're talking about mystical traditions and such, have they already gone over UFOs and Roswell etc ?? edit: Ok they're discussing UFOs now. Wow he doesn't put much credence into Clark McClellan's story.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Schaden]

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Schaden]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I doubt he has any evidence to show us, AGAIN.

And like any UFO *ehem* enthusiast he will spout extraordinary claims with nothing to back up other than his words, AGAIN.

And the best this guy can do is ask ho-humm questions and forcing bad music into our ears.

Yip.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

22 minutes isn't long enough to talk about something?

When you have an Apollo astronaut on your show, one who has made some intense statements regarding UFOs and ETs in recent weeks, to ask the types of questions that Smith is engaging in, is nothing less than a colossal embarrassment.

And some more bad music, right in the middle of a sentence...

Good times.

dB

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

not yet. kevin told me the interview was a little over an hour so perhaps they'll spend 20 minutes or so on Roswell/UFOs. don't expect Edgar to name names. he told me he's not going to and I can respect that. some of you want everything handed to you without doing any work. Edgar knows these people and they don't want any publicity or "crap" to deal with. can't you understand that?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Is there an easier way to listen to this show? None of those links work. Jetcast is crap.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Schaden

not yet. kevin told me the interview was a little over an hour so perhaps they'll spend 20 minutes or so on Roswell/UFOs. don't expect Edgar to name names.

Convenient. AGAIN.

some of you want everything handed to you without doing any work. Edgar knows these people and they don't want any publicity or "crap" to deal with. can't you understand that?

So, he's the one who's making these outlandish claims in the first place, yet he's not the one to elucidate on it?

Tell mr Obsidian? Who has the greater burden of proof, the claimant or the non-believer? If he isn't going to show skeptics any proof, why make outlandish claims at all? He's the one who made the choice of blowing his whistle. And suddenly he's not interested in divulging more? Sounds like a half-assed effort to me.

It's like saying this:

"I have an invisible elf in my backyard. I'm not going to tell you anymore. If you want to know more investigate it yourself"

Doesn't that sound preposterous?

[edit on 6-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
From his mouth "We dont have proof"

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

why don't you ask Edgar yourself?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardcoremusiclover
From his mouth "We dont have proof"

Yup.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
We're on a quick break here in Copenhagen, Denmark. I hope that somebody with know-how in recording, may have had the foresight, to do so.

I don't have any problem listening, but does anybody know, if this is being recorded as to watch later on, perhaps on youtube..??

Forgive my poor IQ, but this is my first time listening to the Kevin Smith Show.

Peace dudes & dudettes

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join