It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EDGAR MITCHELL on the Kevin Smith Show TONIGHT!!! (8/6/08)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
STAR/FLAG/HEADS UP!!!

Tonight (Wednesday 8/06/08)

Edgar Mitchell (the 6th man to walk on the Moon) is the guest on the Kevin Smith Show. He will talk about Roswell and who he has talked to about UFOs. I've been told that the interview is just over an hour long and then during the second hour Kevin will take phone calls from listeners. Sweeeeeet!

www.kevinsmithshow.com...

Show starts at 10pm eastern, 9pm central, 7pm pacific

You can listen to the show like I do by scrolling down the left side of the Kevin Smith Show main page and clicking on the black Radio L.A. banner under "Affiliate Radio Stations". Then click on enter the web site and then the red "listen live" red circle that drops down.

You won't want to miss this. I think Edgar will clear everything up. Trust me this is going to be good so don't miss it!

[edit on 6-8-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Good. Maybe this time around someone will ask Edgar a meaningful question.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by YSM85

From what I've been told, Kevin will ask Edgar many great questions...

Kevin Smith never lets me down. Can't wait for this

[edit on 6-8-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Very good. Thanks for the heads up. I will check it out tonight. I am interested to see if he will get more information out of him. Edgar Mitchell seems to have been spooked a bit by all the attention and has toned down his statements since the Karrang radio interview. It will be interesting to hear how Kevin Smith does.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

I think Kevin Smith is better than Coast to Coast AM, so it should be great. I hope the entire 2 hours is with Edgar Mitchell. That will be epic and hopefully news worthy!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
S&F!

Good Job!

(technically it's three lines)

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
PS - I've been told that the interview is just over an hour long and then during the second hour Kevin will take phone calls from listeners. Sweeeeeet! I have my question ready to go..

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Nice. Dr Mitchell is a real american hero.Can't wait to check it out.Thanks for the heads up

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tricky63

You're mighty welcome

Kevin Smith will do so much better than that Nick guy from Kerrang Radio. What a joke that was...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the info and thanks for linking his shows every so often ufo reality.It has become my favorite podcast to listen to thanks to a post you made about it a few months ago.His shows remind me alot of C2C back in the 90s (really good).

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Thank-You for the heads up. It is much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I want to thank all of you who are helping to spread the word about the show tonight, it's going to be one for the record books!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
FYI - the Kevin Smith web site has been updated for tonight's show:

www.kevinsmithshow.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

As always you are the greatest! I love Coast to Coast but had never heard of the Kevin Smith show. I'm sure I will love it. I can't wait to hear everyone's take on it.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Make sure someone records this and puts it on youtube since i wont be able to watch it live, thanks!

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Alien dood]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
I want to thank all of you who are helping to spread the word about the show tonight, it's going to be one for the record books!

What makes you say that? Have you heard something about what will happen on the show, or are you just thinking out loud?

The reason I ask is because you seem to always have inside information, and I wondered if you heard something or not.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up. I'll be tuning in tonight.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well I know Kevin Smith pretty well. That's all I'm gonna say. I'm looking forward to the show big time.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I hope to hear him putting some distance between himself and that whack job Clark McClelland.

But without Ed giving up the goodies on who/what/where/and when there wont be anything other to discuss that can be followed up on. So in that light, right now he is no different than any UFO guy going on there and telling us amazing things that were are just supposed to take a face value.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
he also does a vidcast of his live showsHERE

Just encase you'd like to watch while you listen

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This interview will show just how much they were able to get him to quiet down. If you have family or even friends, they would think nothing of threats against them to shut you up. Trust me I know this for a fact. Hope Edgar stays true to his word that he thinks we are being visited. But even if he vascillates a bit, the disclosure is done, and I give him props for having the stones to tell truth.

Edgar Mitchell for Intergalactic President! Has a good sound to it don't you think?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join