It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama whines about interviewers questions.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by Dronetek
You probably just covered your ears on this part, but what about when he accuses the interviewer of working for McCain?

Didn't hear any whining. Sorry.

Here's whining...

Obama took the flag off his plane! :cryb

Only a select amount of people complain about such a thing, it certainly doesnt bother me

Obama whined at an interviewer!

Actions speak louder than words

The MSM likes Obama better!

Proven to be true

He's a secret Muslim!

A select breed of conservatives believe this, not all.

Obama's a racist fraud who tries to act like JFK!

Look at all the photo ops and statements. Look how his wife dressed before the election season and after. Sorry to dissapoint you but this one is also true.
Obama blinks too much!

I was asked a question and gave an answer. Im sorry if im experienced in reading body language.

Now, THAT'S whining.

You're whining right now! Ahhhh the irony!

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
I know you are exaggerating, but this thought rather pleases me. Thanks.

are you kidding me? he is not exagerating. that is the truth. have you drank that much koolaid that you can't even see that anymore?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga
Exactly.

I wonder what reality these people will be living in when Obama gets elected.

I can't wait :-) Seriously, I'm like a kid waiting on Christmas... it just can't get here soon enough!!!

Oh I can't wait to open up my pres(id)ent!!!

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Quazga]

i hate to tell you, i am afraid you are in for a huge surprise...big...
don't get your hopes up too high the let down is going to really hurt.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm VERY INTERESTING..SO MUCH FEAR FOR A BLACK PRESIDENT ...

Obama was absolute correct the intervieuwer was paid to ask him these questions, and not only this one incident..

MC CAIN ..whosoever votes for this PLASTIC KEPT ALIVE BEING IS NUTS.

You American Voted for BUSH..Look What happened...Do you want a WW3??? Cause this is what you Americans will get if your vote for Mc Cain

Btw to the Caucasians living in the United states Did you Forgot Whose land your living on???

Oh Happy Days..

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I wouldn't consider this whining exactly though. I watched the interview and Obama didn't seem like he stuttered that much, he has definitely improved on that account in the last several months.

I will say he acted very unprofessionally with the interviewer whom he knew to ask hard questions. He kept referring to the interview as a debate with McCain by proxy. If he can't answer professionally and keep his cool with a TV personality, how in the world do we expect him to handle himself in the world arena when talking with those who are unfriendly to the US.

He can't debate. When comes time to debate with McCain he will be taken apart. It will be UGLY.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

This video goes to show Obama can not handle pressure at all

Oh really?

He kept his cool and answered all questions. I guess you are inventing some kind of alternative reality here.

I'll bet you one hundred dollars that if he were suddenly asked to recite the Pledge of Allegiance....he couldn't do it.

He'd stumble like a drunk driver trying to recite the alphabet.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCPatriot
I'll bet you one hundred dollars that if he were suddenly asked to recite the Pledge of Allegiance....he couldn't do it.

I accept your bet, provided you arrange a test with Senator Obama (I myself don't have enough clout in DC to make this happen). I actually up it to $1000.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCPatriot

I accept your bet, provided you arrange a test with Senator Obama (I myself don't have enough clout in DC to make this happen). I actually up it to $1000.

Of course he would be able to recite it.
When it comes to Barry, wherever there is a camera, there is also always a teleprompter.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
is it Obama's fault that the media gives him more attention than McCain? Nope. As someone said too much publicity could actually be bad for Obama.

Maybe he got where he is today by being like a sort of underdog who many thought would not win the primary. Now he's the favourite and getting all this attention. I think it could be bad for him.

If some people actually gets fooled by this Mccain strategy that point to Obama's popularity as a bad thing? .....where he compares him to be like Paris Hilton... That's just low. Well if someone buys that it just shows that some people are gullable. I think overall americans are far more intelligent than that though.

Why would being popurlar be a bad thing anyway? He's more charismatic than the former democratic presidental nominee John Kerry, what's wrong with that?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I didn't see the so-called whining on that video. But oh, I forgot, I am for Obama. I think thats where the difference is. The Obama hater's always adding emphasis on his shifting eyes, his stuttering or what ever.
Ive always voted republican, but when I seen J. McCain get the nominee for his party, I ran over to the nearest fence and climbed over.
He scares the *SNIP* out of me...

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/8/08 by FredT]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

sos37, that's ironic!! The "Faux" news channel....or Fox 'noise' channel is the worst piece of garbage ever to dirty the airwaves. Biased beyond belief, there is a narrow line between what used to be called 'yellow journalism' and a conduit straight to the WH.

'Talking Points' from the WH were routinely delivered to the "Faux" news channel to be parroted....this, from former WH Spokesman Scott McClellan. I think he'd know a little somethin' about the inner workings....n'est pas?

And Limbaugh, don't get me started! Anyone hear about the birthday call to the comedian, by the Bush troop? Ole' number '41 let slip, not realizing they were on air, when he asked how '...our man Ailes is doing?'

Reminds me of a joke....know the difference between the Hindenburg and Rush Limbaugh? One is a flaming bag of hot gas, and the other is a dirigible.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
For the life of me, I can't even figure out what this debate is about between the two candidates. In essence, it has NOTHING to do with Obama vs. McCain.

It's about sheltered Americans having something instilled in them at a young age, and puts them in a position of impossible growth. If you're for McCain .. you honestly don't care about the man or his abilities .. much in the same way that people felt about Bush.

"He's a simple man .. he shoots from the hip"

Bull*oney*

People like Bush/McCain because they will spoon feed them an image that feels appropriate. By delivering a brute-force answer to a problem (and it's usually an incorrect one), it makes the Democrats appear effeminate or weak. By taking a know-nothing approach, no one really wins.

Obama is different from any other president we've ever had. Personally, I don't care who the guy is, how he grew up, the color of his skin, etc.

What I care about is the fact that his approach to tackling issues is COMPLETELY different. The fact that he went to an ivy league school and didn't graduate bottom of his class .. that MEANS something to me. I don't want to be as smart as my leader .. I want them to be smarter than ME.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by FunkyTechnic]

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/8/08 by FredT]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The man is a pussillanimous igrorami.
He can't even negotiate with the dopes that had to settle for journalism degree's. And they want him elected so thay can crow on about they got the first black president elected.
I grew up in Bed-Stuy in Brooklyn and I'm here to tell, he ain't Black in the street sense.
Hey, Obama supporter, he is a land mine waiting for dolts to step on him in November, Bush isn't running, get a grip on what your candidate is really all about.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Obama was being pushed on his weakest point.
Of course he got defensive.

I don't like either of them, but has anyon enoticed?
The same mainstream media that cheerleaded and pushed the lies to get us to support invading Iraq, now cheerleads for Obama!

Something horribly wrong there.
Cannot be a "Liberal media" if it supports Bush's invasion scheme and sells it to US.

McCain has also changed almost every stance on almost every issue.

He is not so well documented however.
eg: Obama to AFL-CIO in '02 supported single payer healthcare

In '07 He claimed in a debate he "Never supported single-payer"

1. There is flip flopping
1. there is changing one's mind
2. and there is outright lying.

Obama has to fear questions that lead to adding the facts in his case more than McCain. We expect (R) candidates to lie.

btw/I don't trust either NWO candidate.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by himself]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Both Obama and McCain are trash, owned by the same people. McCain is just like Bush, and now that the trance is established between him and his worshippers, Obama can be as Bush as he wants with no one giving him any grist for it. Read this for the real info on Obama and FrankenCain. It's like the Election '08 encyclopedia of truth or something.

warofillusions.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by King Crass

Let's try this....'McCrazypants' is a well-known nut-job....let's try the lesser-known nut-job!

We were told, 8 years ago, that numb nuts would 'learn on the job', becuase he was OBVIOUSLY NOT experienced. What we weren't told, and what is just coming to light, is that Darth Vader was the ACTUAL 'presidient', all along....behind the scenes. Lil' Bush actually stamped his lil' feet, it's now been revealed, because he wasn't being addressed during the initial Pres Briefings....they all spoke to the Dark Lord!!!

Oh, poor, poor tool!!! We must feel so sorry for the idiot, the Emperor with no clothers. Poor, poor idiot.....fool now, fool forever.....

yes, I realized I wrote no 'clothers'....but I left it, becuase unintentionally, it's funnier!

There are other typos....let's make it a game!!

"Find the Typos"!

[edit on 8/9/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by King Crass

I'm seriously tired of hearing this argument every election

"both candidates suck"

thats like telling a bass boat that it sucks because it wont go 150 mph on train tracks

you're holding a politician to a priestly standard.

Its not a fair comparison.

Grade them both accordingly

Priests shouldn't molest little boys

Politicians should fight corruption with more corruption, and you should pick the candidate which fights against the corruption you despise the most.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join