It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Reasons Why Montauk Monster Should Be John McCain's Vice-President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

newsblaze.com

Only a dead person or a dead monster has less charisma than McCain. The senior senator from Arizona doesn't have to worry about the monster upstaging him on the stump.

*Only a dead person or a dead monster has less charisma than McCain. The senior senator from Arizona doesn't have to worry about the monster upstaging him on the stump.

*With a running mate who is a rotting, stinking corpse, nobody will notice a couple of new lesions of skin cancer on McCain's face.

*With the Montauk Monster as his Veep, McCain will have the dead demographic wrapped up. In some places like Chicago the dead have a penchant for voting, and in a close election that can mean the difference between winning and losing.

*If McCain chooses the Montauk Monster it will neutralize the issue of the Republican culture of corruption. If the Dems bring it up, McCain can claim that it's a slight against the corrupting, decomposing flesh of his partner.

*It will also neutralize the issue of McCain's advanced age. McCain can boast that it doesn't matter if he dies in office, that death is no impediment to serving the people. He can point to the Montauk Monster as an example of a dead person who is living large and in charge.

*Americans are sick of the gridlock in Washington, they want change! The Montauk Monster is the ultimate outsider, and he just reeks of change.

*McCain/Montauk Monster: Alliteration equals votes!

*Nobody knows the gender or sexual orientation of the Montaux Monster. The beast will lock up the transgender/transvestite vote.

*The Montauk Monster is a worldwide sensation, he can counter the broad appeal of Barack Obama.

*This is the 21st century, Americans are ready for a monster in the White House.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-8-2008 by no name needed]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Personally, I like reason #1 the best LOL. Seriously though, Aside from the fact that Obama is AWESOME, this is yet another reason that McCain will lose the election...because the media sees McCain for the fool he is!

newsblaze.com

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Robert Paul Reyes is a NewsBlaze writer on Politics, Pop Culture and Pointless Pontificating. Contact him by writing to NewsBlaze.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Robert Paul Reyes is a NewsBlaze writer on Politics, Pop Culture and Pointless Pontificating. Contact him by writing to NewsBlaze.

And your point is......???????? Oh, and where are your 2 sentences? Are Mods immune to this rule?

[edit on 6-8-2008 by no name needed]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by no name needed

Weird... I couldn't find the "quote" button to reply with...?

>>>*This is the 21st century, Americans are ready for a monster in the White House.

Well, I love the light-hearted humor in this post and I'm always down with the monster constituency but really...Americans ready for a monster in the White House? We've already had in there since the century began, and really that is nothing new in politics!

PS...why is there a captcha to post a reply? I've never seen that before on here.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by no name needed

*This is the 21st century, Americans are ready for a monster in the White House.

I thought Americans were used to having monsters in the White House!

(mods you can delete my anon reply...I thought I was logged in.)

top topics

join