It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Cancer is a fungus!!!!

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
www.cancerisafungus.com...

www.cancerisafungus.com...

Cancer is a fungusThe book “Cancer is a fungus” describes how a fungous infection always forms the basis of every neoplastic formation, and this formation tries to spread within the whole organism without stopping.


video.google.com...

Dr. Simoncini explains it is totally curable...and safe...

let's pray this man is right...

leave your though's...
this should really be in new's section..but no new's has covered it yet.

so skunk works here i am lol

please flag me if you like this post ty

[edit on 6-8-2008 by beforetime]



posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This reminds me of Duesberg's statements on AIDS ---> www.duesberg.com...



posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
i personally do not have cancer.
but i pray to any god there is if this is true...and we start curing cancer.

it's a bad way to die.

they might actually be on to something. lets cross our finger's



posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I have a friend who is now in England working on cancer research..i just sent him the info and asked for his opinion.

Dont know how long it will take he's very busy.

But i do remember him telling me cancer was more like the immune system gone crazy in parts of the body that was a long time ago with drinks lol so dont quote me.



posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
In many ways this makes sense.

I do wonder how the Gardasil 'Cervical Cancer' vaccine would feel about it. It is presented to the world as a cure to the virus for a future Cancer that young girls might get if they have sexual intercourse with people with Genital Warts.

No there is someone saying that Cancer is caused by a fungus.

Maybe Gardasil kills fungus too? Or maybe it is actually just a way to insert genetic codes into the future breeding populations, and has nothing to do with Cancer really. I do find it interesting that the young girls getting the shots will take maybe 20 years to see if it had the intended effects on the population. I for one would have a hard time allowing my daughter's reproductive cycle to be the guinea pig and laboratory for mad scientists.

Hopefully, this fungus connection proves true, and is easily treatable.
DocMoreau



posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SvenTheBerserK
I have a friend who is now in England working on cancer research..i just sent him the info and asked for his opinion.

Dont know how long it will take he's very busy.

But i do remember him telling me cancer was more like the immune system gone crazy in parts of the body that was a long time ago with drinks lol so dont quote me.


please inform us on what he say's.
thank's
either way thanks for tryin lol



posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
In many ways this makes sense.

I do wonder how the Gardasil 'Cervical Cancer' vaccine would feel about it. It is presented to the world as a cure to the virus for a future Cancer that young girls might get if they have sexual intercourse with people with Genital Warts.

No there is someone saying that Cancer is caused by a fungus.

Maybe Gardasil kills fungus too? Or maybe it is actually just a way to insert genetic codes into the future breeding populations, and has nothing to do with Cancer really. I do find it interesting that the young girls getting the shots will take maybe 20 years to see if it had the intended effects on the population. I for one would have a hard time allowing my daughter's reproductive cycle to be the guinea pig and laboratory for mad scientists.

Hopefully, this fungus connection proves true, and is easily treatable.
DocMoreau


Did you watch the video?
he simply spray's it with the alkaline..i think...6 days later it's look's normal..not white.
killing the cancer fungus.

I will say this..if cancer is really going to be this easy to treat.
Our medical people in charge..won't let this be true...look how much money they are going to loose...no more kemo therapy ..which help's fungus grow btw.
trillion's of dollar's...down the drain for hospital's ect..

alkaline cost penny's....over 100's of thousands.

see my point.



posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I work on cancer research and theres NO fungus down my microscope! Only cells out of control due to a genetic malfunction. Sometimes I do get fungus contamination, (from the air, bad lab practise , non sterile technique) I treat this with antibiotics and fungizone, the fungus goes the cells do not... therefor cancer in my lab is not a fungus.





alkaline cost penny's....over 100's of thousands.


No they are very cheap actually, its just the opposite to an acid, soda is an alkali. Is he using a rare alkali?

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Mr Green]



posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I did work on a mould several years ago though which has a toxic part called aflatoxin, this is well known to cause cancer. It grows on badly stored grain, corn and nuts. If these food products are stored in humid conditions for too long this mould can grow on them.

I tested many batches of peanut butter....dont want to cause any alarm but some contained aflatoxin! I never eat this stuff now.



posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well given the fact that sinus infections are fungial in nature as are yeast infections and others like that its certainly possible.

I am no scientist (though I can read and understand scientific papers) but the thing that strikes me is the disparity between cancers in developed nations and cancers in less developed ones. The rate is almost always several times higher in developed ones which makes me wonder more about what we put in our bodies.

Cancer as far as I can tell is caused by an inbalance of some sort in the body... too much of this or too little of that and that more than anything cancer is caused by the way we live in the developed world than anything else.

Still this is an interesting idea.



posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
I am no scientist (though I can read and understand scientific papers) but the thing that strikes me is the disparity between cancers in developed nations and cancers in less developed ones. The rate is almost always several times higher in developed ones which makes me wonder more about what we put in our bodies.


I think in less developed nations there would be less resources to diagnose cancer therefor giving false statistics(just my guess)would that be true?

I do agree though that the way we live would have an impact.

Im still waiting for a reply from my friend in England.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by SvenTheBerserK]



posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime
 


If this were true, it would be very easy to prove or disprove in a laboratory. Cancer societies need to put up some funding to investigate this. What concerns me though is, are fungal infections being mistaken for cancer? It must be pointed out that Dr Simoncini lost his license to practice medicine. One of his patients died from alkalosis due to the injection Baking Soda. So baking soda is not totally safe. One's electrolytes need to be monitored if injections of this type are introduced into patients.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hey all

I got a reply from my friend in England.

"21/08/2008 16:49:
I'm no expert on Candida, but to say cancer is like fungus is true. But trying to prove it is a fungus is difficult because the cells are your cells, not fungus cells. Fungi are simplier organisims, cancer cells are more complex usually than your own cells, but they are your own cells - just with changes. Changes that cause the cells to grow unconrolllably - hence tumours."

What do think?



posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Baking soda does work quite effectively to my own experience. I have a growth on my tongue, possibly cancerous which has been documented and monitored as to its size by my dentist. Since I have been putting baking soda on it, inconsistently for two weeks, it has now diminished by over 75%. Warts and skin growths also go away with baking soda per personal experience.



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join