It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am done...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Im tired of sleeping with a loaded gun every single night
Im tired of watching the clock worried about UN troops taking over
my neighborhood and invading my house
Im sick of thoughts of my family being seperated
Im sick of all the religious assholes scaring the crap of me
its time to let go
some people say well if you know its coming have lots of sex
im just going to go to work and love my kids
unload the gun
and forget about all this 2012 brain rotting fear producing BS
by some arsenic to keep in case im wrong
and put it to bed
ive seen a ufo before, so what, had spiritual encounters, so what
fear will eat you alive like cancer
when my father was laying there dying in his bed I couldn't keep him here
and if its our fate to blow up or be gassed
all we can do is just try to enjoy what freedoms we have left to enjoy
instead of wasting our time trying to pretend we can protect ourselves
from it all
we cannot

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by depetydog

Hey man, it wouldn't buy into all the hype about 2012 or the NWO.... you're gonna get this kind of scaremongering on a conspiracy site, but i'm sure you'll be fine.

As you said, love your family and enjoy your time with them, take a holiday, turn off the T.V. and enjoy a board game or some activities with your kids.

I'm pretty sure nothing will happen in 2012 and the NWO are a long way from taking control of every individual yet.
Enjoy life man, don't worry about unproven and highly dubious B.S.

Peace

p.s. Unless you mean you are done with ATS and are sick of the fear it instills in you.

then my advise would be, just take it with a pinch of salt.....it's like a good sci-fi book.....convincing but far from true.
Not everything and there are some great forums/boards on here, just don't take all too seriously.

[edit on 6/8/08 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by depetydog
from it all
we cannot

I sympathies with how tired you are of the constant readiness. How ever When we quite fighting for our freedoms we quite having freedoms. The proof is all around you. The current administration saw we as a people had gotten lazy they saw a chance to form the country into there view of perfection. As tiring as it may be when we relax the bad guys win.

So enjoy your life enjoy your freedoms hug your children, but never stop fighting. Use the love for your children to fight for them. They deserve the chance.

As for 2012 you are completely correct. Its bunk, do not worry about 2012. Its not worth the energy worrying about something that will neot happen. Use the energy to regain our lost freedoms, for our children.

Just my opinion

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by depetydog
Im tired of sleeping with a loaded gun every single night
Im tired of watching the clock worried about UN troops taking over
my neighborhood and invading my house
Im sick of thoughts of my family being seperated
Im sick of all the religious assholes scaring the crap of me
its time to let go
some people say well if you know its coming have lots of sex
im just going to go to work and love my kids
unload the gun
and forget about all this 2012 brain rotting fear producing BS
by some arsenic to keep in case im wrong
and put it to bed
ive seen a ufo before, so what, had spiritual encounters, so what
fear will eat you alive like cancer
when my father was laying there dying in his bed I couldn't keep him here
and if its our fate to blow up or be gassed
from it all
we cannot

With all due respect, and you kind patience:

I am about to make an assumption. You have only recently begun to focus on the specifics and debates on the future events you mention. You may have been peripherally aware of them, and even curious, but recently you have begun to look a bit more carefully and closely to the range of allegations and potentialities involved in the matter.

What you are sensing, this depressing overcast of inevitability and powerlessness, is a phase. It will pass. Like new medical students who often find themselves fitting diagnoses of weird rare diseases, it has to do with information overload.

The most important thing to remember is that these are theories, and potentialities, NOT prophecies. Mankind has never been POWERLESS to affect our own future and even the most clever and cunning execution of a plan to dominate has NEVER ended well for the planners. Humanity is based on freedom. We will always seek and eventually secure freedom, even if we are repressed or overrun from time to time. Those who would allegedly enslave us for their benefit can never hope to enjoy permanent victory.

Hope is never to be surrendered, we are too important to lose hope. As long as we keep vigilant, and can communicate with one another there is hope.

On a side note, remember, those evil people we may find planning this oppression must also fear each other, for they know, from the outset, they themselves cannot trust each other.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by depetydog

I agree with most everything you said except unloading your gun. Not suggesting you keep it loaded to fight the UN troops or aliens but keep it loaded to shoot the crack head or other assorted bad guys on the streets as we speak. An unloaded gun us not much use unless you beat a thief with it.

Yes, we live in troubled times. We've ALWAYS lived in troubled times. Even the cave men kept a big stick close by to deter intruders.

I don't loose one minutes sleep worrying about what might happen next week, next year or next decade.

What worries me is driving on our highways. I worry about wrecking. I worry about weather my yeast is still good and my bread will rise. I'm concerned if the chicken on the grill is done.

My grandchildren's education worries me.

The NWO, Iran war, 2012, etc is all speculation.

Don't borrow trouble. If you are going to worry then worry about getting from point A to point B without some idiot ramming their car into your car.

Life is still good. Enjoy it. I sure do.

But, I am prepared to survive and I keep my eyes and ears open.

Now, go reload that gun and be ready to protect yourself and family against man's greatest predator..........the human.

top topics

join