It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebuttal In Defiance Of The GFL

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Didn't you hear?

Blossom said:

That the GFL decided not to come because they thought we earthlings were not ready yet.

Or they do come but only visible to the believers and not (of course) possible to film or fotograph because of some invisible “veil”.

Or they landed on Mars by mistake leaving them wondering why nobody welcomed them and with their last fuelreserve waisted on the landing they are stuck there

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnus1962

LOL! Yeah that seems like par for the course.

The thing with Pathological Liars is they tend to compound one lie with another - thus digging themselves in deeper and deeper.... and deeper.

Pathological Liars have a Psychosis, which is a form of mental illness. As we know, people with mental illness do not realize that they are mentally ill and hence, we can expect that their behavior will continue until they seek help.

Blossom, Adama and all their GFL/Ashtar Helpers fall into this category if they aren't an organized ring of hoaxers and charlatans.

Either way, the future isn't bright for these individuals.

IRM

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
These people are accountable at the end of this day if the Mothership doesn't drop into Earth orbit - end of story.

They have until the end of this day and not a second longer before they are accountable... as all responsible people should expect to be.

Unfortunately, they can't be held accountable. There is no law against people spreading rumors on the Internet! They can't be taken to court, can't be hung, in other words they can't be screwed. And that's the tragedy! Do you know how many CDs have been sold by BG in the last couple of months since she 'predicted' the arrival of the so called 'GFL spaceships'? It would perhaps boggle the mind to know the number of people who've been made suckers.

And she's laughing all the way to the bank! Ask her tomorrow, 15th, and she'll say,"Huh? GFL spaceships? What GFL spaceships??? Ahhh..Yes! They lost their way somewhere in the Kuiper belt. It may take a couple of years more for the course correction. In the meanwhile you can buy some of my cracking new CDs and books to keep you occupied till then."

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I agree with you 100% Mike. The snippet of my post that you took was however referring to Blossom Goodchild, Adama and anyone else that may be at the top level in the perpetration of this hoax. Not the people who chose to believe.

I personally will not accept excuses from BG & Company. Others may choose to accept the excuses but that's entirely up to them mate

Did you watch the first test between Australia & India? Hmmm - someone needs to redefine the 'bad light' rule IMHO. It's used more as a strategy these days I feel. All teams are guilty of it in the past. Not good for the sport!

IRM

[edit on 14/10/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
A note from Blossom.
I am aware that Alabama is NOT in the Southern Hemisphere. I queried this to the Federation and was told … ‘In days of old, it used to be’. If anyone can find information on this, I would be most grateful if you could contact me via my website.

It has also been suggested that ‘Alabama’ maybe the name of a craft.

On researching it appears that Alabama has a NASA space centre. .

It required great courage to send this out. I hope this allows you the courage within yourselves to continue on your own personal search for YOUR TRUTH.

She is trying to dodge it!!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

She already had her escape clause written into her YouTube video that is posted on page 11 here Saturnus1962. This is a quote from one of my post's on that page after watching the video with blupblup!

reply to post by blupblup

One interesting thing I found in her 'language' during the YouTube vid was the phrase "My Truth"... This is My Truth. I find that curious. Is that her escape clause? i.e It will happen for her, but not for anyone else... I mean it's either the truth or it's not. How an individual feels about something doesn't change 'what is'.

It seems that she was laying down the escape route then. I'm a stickler for words so it wasn't to hard too pick up on. Thanks for backing that up mate. She appears to be suspiciously vague in the correspondence you shared with us.

Keep up the good work Saturnus1962. Your a credit to the ATS membership!
It's just a shame others here can't be bothered to check things out for themselves and dig a little deeper for "The Truth".

IRM

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Did you watch the first test between Australia & India? Hmmm - someone needs to redefine the 'bad light' rule IMHO. It's used more as a strategy these days I feel. All teams are guilty of it in the past. Not good for the sport!

IRM

Yep! And other time wasting tactics by Ganguly that got the Aussies goats!
Bad sportsmanship by the Indians, what?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Thanks for your words IRM, Im still a little curious why you changed you avatar (probably because this one is moving).

So whats next? Shall we do some prediction of our own, or make a Website UFO; Unbelievable Fiction On-line? I really, really get tired of these "almost undeniable proof" posts and threads. I've been waiting for disclosure, but it isn't coming, is it? I feel like a little boy who just heard Santa Claus does not exist.

I just want to stop reading this rubbish, but you never know; I only need one video which says it all.....

Oh well, see you in next prediction's thread!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I Must say this is one of the most rational and probable threads on ATS at the moment after the debacle of the BS million threads of 10-14 threads of ET disclosure???????????????????

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Everyone is guilty of exploiting the rules in the name of tactics Mike. Ganguly just made it a bit too obvious this time I think.. lol.
Ohh well the series is set up now for an exciting climax! Aus v India is the best sporting ticket in the Cricketing World. Far more exciting than the Ashes these days.

The GFL Mothership Arrival has passed the expiration date in Australia so if she was referring to this (her own) time zone... [FAIL]. Her options are running out quickly... albeit a second at a time

IRM

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I created a new Avatar as a personal joke Saturnus1962. Another member here was bombing on me for being a malevolent alien (as though my avatar was really a picture of me) LOL! - so I decided to make a new one to use for a few days because I'm so charitable. I'm not sure that Thor from Stargate SG1 really suits me. I will resume my malevolent alien persona very soon.

IRM

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

Cheers Epsillion!

You welcome to contribute any thoughts you may have to the thread. I'm staying away from the main GFL thread as it's just going to end in a flame war over there. This thread is really for those who have a counterpoint to the GFL claims. Kind of a civil way of coexistence.

IRM

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

As we know, people with mental illness do not realize that they are mentally ill

I know this is off topic, but the statement is a fallacy.

Yes, in the throes of psychosis there is a detachment from reality. That's the definition. But I've never known anyone with psychological/emotional disturbances who didn't experience at least brief moments of clarity. So I wonder if you're basing this on personal or professional knowledge, or just making an assumption.

edit: I am speaking from personal experience, just to be clear.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

Not when the psychosis itself is that of a pathological liar. Pathological liars don't actually realize for the greater part that they are doing it - which is different to a compulsive liar. Clarity isn't even part of the equation. It's the inability to tell the truth because it 'feels right' to lie. We could debate this further but there's really no point TravelerintheDark. Yes I studied psychology for 2 years. It's a great tool in my current job.

Cheers and thanks for your insights!

IRM

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

You're right, there isn't a point in debating. I'm just doing what I can do deny ignorance where I see it.

Further support for possible impaired reality testing in pathological lying was the observation that the lies were more elaborate than ordinary lies and left the grounds of reality more readily. The proposal that pathological lying is a "wish psychosis" was based on the observation that pathological liars saw their lies as reality and believed them.

Opponents of impaired reality testing in pathological lying noted that when the pathological liar's attention was energetically drawn to his lies, he could be brought to at least a partial recognition of their falseness, but when left to himself, he did not exert his attention in that direction. This observation suggested a degree of willfulness. Pseudologia fantastica was therefore described as a fantasy lie, a daydream communicated as reality, in which the lie can be a gratification in itself, for pleasure only and not for any other obvious gain

www.jaapl.org...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
ok, did a little research here. Alabama (US) is located in the central time zone. Come to think of it so am I. Here is a link to a timezone map. It also updates itself in real time thus enabling us to keep track of how much time is left for the countdown. This will enable anyone to not have to worry about time zone conversions. Just hit refresh for the updated time.

IRM, If I may, please keep the present avatar that you have now. I like it. It's animated but not overly so.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Deson]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

LOL yeah, only a partial recognition under the duress of a third party. Left to their own devices however, the outcomes are somewhat different. Thanks for the external content TravelerintheDark. It doesn't really contradict my previous statements at all. For the greater part, my analysis stands... and I stand behind the analysis.

IRM

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Deson

Cheers Deson - Nice Work my friend!

The GFL did say however that it will be the 14th somewhere on the globe, i.e before the 15th has reached every timezone on earth. As I understand it from Blossoms channellings, the date doesn't really pertain to Australia or America. She isn't even sure what Alabama means.

That's not to say that this isn't a good lead. If it does happen (which I doubt), it has as much chance of happening in Alabama as anywhere else. Who knows ehh! Keep your eye's peeled and that finger cocked on the camera - but by all means, not to the point of getting cramp!!!

Thanks for the positive words on the Avatar. I will still change it around from time to time. I tend to get a bit bored with it.. lol!

IRM

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The nice thing about that timezone site that I linked to is that if you click on the US map you'll change over to a world timezone map thus making things even easier for tracking purposes.

Something that I noticed about your avatar (yes, I know it's from SG1. Love the program) is that he could be best classified (or at least in that lighting) a RED. Not a gray or green or even a blue (although a blue would have been very interesting indeed) and therefore stands out all the better.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Deson

LOL, the red is a hue adjustment I made in Photoshop to match the IRM username. The eye's reflect a little bit of green to denote night vision. I made the blinking eyelids with the clone tool and exported it as an animated gif via ImageReady.

Glad you like it mate, and yeah, Stargate is an awesome show. Personally, I prefer Atlantis but SG1 is still fantastic! Shame it's been axed after 5 seasons. The new Stargate series looks quite interesting though - and we can look forward to an Atlantis feature film now. I still want Atlantis back as a regular show though! Ripped Off!

IRM

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join