It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebuttal In Defiance Of The GFL

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
And the dimensions of your garage are...?

My garage is "dimensionally transcendental"......much like a TARDIS. At least I hope so....that would begin to explain the astonishing amount of crap I've lost in there over the years.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

LOL! I was going to mention the Tardis but you beat me to it MrPenny! Is it possible that's where all the left socks go also?

Your noticeably quiet about the whole 'date' thing!

We want an answer by the 15th!

IRM

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Anyhow, there's little else in the way of threads to contribute to at the moment.

THAT my friend is hitting the nail on the head... Got back from the Past a day early due to bad weather... and still nothing new.... And the banks are still okay too... despite all the gloom and doom about the 7th...

and a HUGH thanks to maria_stardust for closing a bunch of them

HAZZAH!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yes I noticed that staff took to the Hoover! Your dollar may be doing fine but the aussie dollar has suffered dramatically! A few months ago it was nearly at parity with the USD, now it's buying around 65 cents. There goes my Amazon Account!

Well nearly 1/4 of our day has passed without incident already. 19 hours to go, (here in the land of Blossom at least). It would (if anything) be exciting in this instance to be wrong but I won't be spending my day scanning the skies. I have some inhumane deadlines to meet (aren't they always that way) and about 4 hours to get a full nights sleep. As far as my clients are concerned, meeting their deadline is more important than the GFL Mothership.

*sigh* ATS is too addictive sometimes!

I'm looking forward to the board getting back to normal now! At last, the quest to 'deny ignorance' can resume.

IRM

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Your dollar may be doing fine but the aussie dollar has suffered dramatically!

Oh yes but that is the plan... we need to go after the Euro and the British pound and knock them back a peg or too... keep that dollar up there..

That's your punishment for wanting to permit swords in Aus...

Maybe the GFL will fix it... Its only 11 am on the 13th here in Vegas

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

You mean Oct. 14th?.....oh yeah, I have a doctor's appointment in the afternoon. I so hope he looks at the CAT scan of my head and says, "well, we didn't find anything." That would be so funny.

Other than that......same ****, different day.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Is it wise for ATS to be essentially giving unfettered air time to a UFO Cult that can never provide proof or substantiation of anything they say? Do threads that cannot provide evidence ever add anything positive to UFOlogy, a field that has already sustained many near fatal blows in the past?

I welcome comments from all those that support an end to much of this nonsense!

Star & Flag If You Feel This Is Important To You & Us!

IRM

[edit on 6/8/08 by InfaRedMan]

Isn't all that you just said epitimises ufology in general? We have no proof and only dodgy evidence of ALL ufo phenomenon. So why is the 14th oct any different? Is it just because it annoys you?

[edit on 13-10-2008 by thesneakiod]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
To late they came two days early....

Two Days Early

www.abovetopsecret.com...

October 12, 2008

Well there goes the neighborhood

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod So why is the 14th oct any different?

Because its presented as absolute fact that this will happen

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Ive not posted here for a long time for much the same reasons as the op stated the overall quality of ATS has gone a bit downhill since when I joined..The community was alot smaller then and the "attention seekers" for want of the better word were weeded out quite quick.

This latest Goodchild fad is nothing that has not happened before, anyone remember "prophet yawhee" ?

Giving lipservice to this these type of charlatans drags this boards image and integrity down.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I've just received a U2U stating that there will be no more Oct 14th threads allowed and that we are to post in existing threads. I'm guessing staff has had enough as well.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
In other news it seems that Commander Adama has now spoken. In the thread located here.

Quoting the relevant part:

I am confirming to an extent that on October 14th 2008 there will be a Galactic Federation of Light ship stationed for a period of three days over the southern-most parts of the United States of America. Exactly where is still unknown. This IS an event that is planned to occur. What is important for everyone to remember is that this is a prediction of an event for your future.

Since it is impossible to predict the future, this event is in no way shape or form concrete in happening on October 14th 2008. Simply put, it depends upon the energetic signature of this event and its fluidity within the flow of manifestation between now and this date. It is important to not set up expectations solely upon this date as it is dependent upon the fluidity of the energies flowing through this planet, and events planned to manifest into your reality due have a tendency in changing the relative linear time as to when it will concretely happen. So basically what I am saying is that this event may happen on October 14th 2008, but there are also infinite possibilities that it may happen sooner or later than expected. These facts are key to understanding this event and its manifestation into your collective reality.

You'll note the rather convenient escape hatch that "Adama" has built for himself. The fluidity of the energies". I have some even more serious doubts about anyone using a FTL drive that is THAT .... errrr.... less than reliable? (chuckle)

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

Thanks for the update Deson - We all saw this exact thing happening ages ago. Hundreds of members here 'called' this exact action. What amazes me is they have the stupidity to go on and do it. The thirst for a suckers dollar has no limits.

If anyone can't see these people for the Charlatans they are now, then they are complete and utter morons - fullstop - no apologies!

IRM

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
No problems there.

Remember give them until the 15th before any form of judgment. Then hopefully things should die down. I do wish to reiterate my desire to take the high road and not start any "I told you so." threads. After all, there has been many a time when I've been wrong about things and I know what it's like. Personally I hope that I'm wrong in my skepticism concerning this particular case. But till after the 15th rolls around then time will tell.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
reply to post by InfaRedMan

You mean Oct. 14th?.....oh yeah, I have a doctor's appointment in the afternoon. I so hope he looks at the CAT scan of my head...

Actually Blossom Goodchild badly requires one and so your doc needs to take a CAT scan of her head instead. But I don't think he's gonna find anything in there! Probably a few dust particles moving around aimlessly in the vacuum!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deson
Remember give them until the 15th before any form of judgment.

Works for me... but when the I wake up on the 15th I am sharpening my axe... and will go a hunting for 'excuses' and do a Henry the VIII on them

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deson
In other news it seems that Commander Adama has now spoken. In the thread located here.

Quoting the relevant part (From Commander Adama):

Since it is impossible to predict the future, this event is in no way shape or form concrete in happening on October 14th 2008.

So basically what I am saying is that this event may happen on October 14th 2008, but there are also infinite possibilities that it may happen sooner or later than expected.

Ah! Now where have I heard this before?? Lol!
So this event could take place later than expected? About in the year of our Lord 7299? Or probably a billion years from now?

However, my 42 inch plasma display panel will now be left on throughout the day to catch a glimpse of those wondrous GFL space ships in all their glory. (A smaller TV wouldn't be able to accommodate all 2000 miles of a space ship, would it??
)

Cheers! May the light shine on you!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Deson

I completely agree, I won't be taking part in a "told you so" thread because I already told them so ad nauseum - plus it wont be allowed. As the U2U from management states, No further GFL related threads will be tolerated. Fair enough too. Tell me one non GFL person that's not sick to death of the spamming!

However, my promise to not say "I told you so again" comes with a few caveats.

1. That they don't keep telling us were still wrong.
  2. That there is actually an Ooga Booga, Mumbo Jumbo reason their Space Brothers didn't show up as emphatically stated and defended.
  3. That we're closed minded.
  4. That we need to "Open Our Minds".
  5. That we should give BG and Co. a chance to vindicate themselves.
  6. That we should hold off judgment until next year as Adama (giggle) already suggests.

That list will grow as I haven't covered all the crapola they're likely to dribble!

The fact that this moron Adama (giggle) has already come out with this statement doesn't leave much doubt that the pretend ship isn't showing up. His latest announcement falls in complete contrast to what BG's GFL Space Brothers have promised her & humanity.

They are definitely coming today (14th Oct 2008)
No Ifs!
No Buts!
No Withdrawals!
No Rainchecks!

They can't play both sides of the fence and claim both channellings to be true. Either one's a fraud, or both are frauds... Simple! These people are accountable at the end of this day if the Mothership doesn't drop into Earth orbit - end of story.

Any wriggling and/or flinching shouldn't be deemed as acceptable by anyone at the forum. They say, never give a sucker an even break and I for one intend on sticking to that policy.

They have until the end of this day and not a second longer before they are accountable... as all responsible people should expect to be.

IRM

More on Adama (giggle) Later....

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I got something pointless to ask. Does anyone else think David Wilcock looks like Eric Stolz from the Mask?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ElGatoLoco698

Yep, that was pointless - but funny. He looks more like Edgar Cayce IMHO - but don't tell him that! His head will grow larger than a GFL Mothership!

Please stay on topic in future posts or find an appropriate thread in BTS.

Thanks,
IRM

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join