It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Skeptics Throw in the Towel - How Did Meier Beat NASA by 32 Years?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I found this interesting article earlier.

The subject of UFOs is no longer just fodder for the tabloids, as several recent Larry King TV shows indicate. Though primarily dominated by discussions about sightings of lights in the sky, and perennial dead-end conjecture about Roswell, the recent shows have engaged viewers everywhere.

They also coincide with increased worldwide attention being once again focused on the highly controversial Billy Meier UFO contacts in Switzerland, due to the release of the new film on the case, "The Silent Revolution of Truth"

Read the Article below.

Full Story

There are links to Meier predicting the collapse of the dollar also.
Any thoughts?

[edit on 6/8/08 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This is personal conjecture, but it will be good if people consider this possibility:

The elites that are trying to apropriate this planet follow a gameplan, and it envolves complete manipulation of the population, at an economic, at a physical and at cultural-religious level. In this sense they need a new religion, as the old monotheisms are falling apart under the weight of their own contradictionss and people are seeing through the bs. So new bs is needed. In this context the alien figure provides a viable superior role model for the artificially dehumanized populations to adore and look up to, while they serve these somewhat hidden masters, the world elite, of NWO fame. It's very convenient to have an off planet source of blame deniability, because everything that goes wrong will be because god, via aliens, let it be that way to punish our sins. According to the vatican aliens might not have sins.

So we're fed new bs. Possibly with lights in the sky using suppressed holographic and maybe even electrogravitic technology. Possibly even with false homegrown aliens. Throw in a few crop circles and false artifacts. Put a flying saucer efigy on the top of the churches. Anything to keep the people from thinking for themselves. And from helping themselves.

Meier fits in this. His early life was shady to say the least and his mentor was a catholic priest. While I am indeed open to the idea of him being legitimate and while I have no reason to say aliens are not here on earth, we have to take our current socioeconomic situation into account. We live in a world of lies and manipulation. Why would the Alien situation be different?

Why did Meier beat NASA by 32 years? Possibly because, as part of the gameplan, that's how long they were told to shut up? NASA is a totally elite controlled organisation, I trust them about as far as I can throw them.

PS: if you enjoy fine alternative viewpoints like the one I just presented, start fighting for internet freedom, as the trend is a clampdown on ISP's and internet connectivity, in an attempt to bring in Internet 2.0 and a more steralized elite friendly GRID. It's more important atm than lights in the sky, prioritize folks

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I don't really buy the whole meier thing TBH but i thought i'd throw it out there for discussion.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Good find. We will see more and more gently nudging of MSM to recognize that their marching orders to 'dismiss' UFO stories as silliness are a pitiful failure.

S&F'd!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Meier is a joke. His big book I first saw in the early 1990's was full of pictures of the plieadean beamships that for one reason or another picked Billy, out of the whole of humanity, to be the one human that would break their existence to the world. Is it any coincidence that Fox Mulders Billy Meier flying saucer poster said "I want to believe"?

BEAUTIFUL BEAMSHIP in BEAUTIFUL Switzerland-stunning photo-should have stopped here

OOPS!

Heh- I can explain

NO

O RLY?

[edit on 8/6/08 by stikkinikki]

[edit on 8/6/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Oh i know that, i've heard of Billy Meier and seen him debunked many, many times.
This is just about water on mars, the collapse of the dollar, and the fact that no life would be found on mars.
All predicted by Meier.

Read the article posted and you'll have a better idea of what this is about.

The thing is you never know..... i've heard that many of the photo's (dubious ones) were put in by dis-info-ists to ridicule and tarnish the whole case.

again, i'm not saying this definitely happened.....i don't know.
I just found it an interesting read and thought i'd share it here.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The most damning thing about the whole meier case imho is not even any of the photos of the spacecraft, it's the photos which show the actual aliens and their technology. Low and behold that 70's aliens look exactly like 70's aliens. Down to the hairstyle.

I still give him the benefit of the doubt, but I consider the probability of him being legitimate low. Besides, when aliens want to show themselves to the world they will, there is no point in looking for alien prophets in mankind.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

I do agree with you definitely.
I think that it is highly unlikely that anybody out there claiming contact with aliens has actually seen or been in contact with them.

I wouldn't go as far as to say nobody in the history of mankind has ever seen an alien, that would be impossible to know and very short-sighted.
But i tend to lean more in that direction than to listen to every bum that comes out with an alien abduction/encounter/sighting story.

I just think that if someone did come out with a genuine sighting/encounter, and the PTB or whoever knows/deals with this stuff (if anyone) knew about it, they would want to rubbish it as quickly as possible.

that's why i try to keep an open mind, however increasingly difficult that becomes with all the known and busted hoaxers.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
i love ufo phots taken with older gen film. dorothy izzat has an awesome collection. debunked? hardly

miere's talk with the pleiadeans about the mars environment is pretty interesting. im still waiting on the dollar to fall, lord knows i have debt which needs to be expunged

the micro biology of life on mars is not interesting to me at all. im not gonna get all crazy cause they found a worm that can live in the sand or something. unless of course it posseses some really advanced characteristics for a worm were used to seeing.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Dude I knew they were going to find water on mars too, but I didn't need any ET's to tell me that.

Meier is a disgrace to UFO research.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Did i state anything to the contrary?
No, so why come along with a little dig?

read the link and the thread.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Did i state anything to the contrary?
No, so why come along with a little dig?

read the link and the thread.

Thanks.

Yes you did.

Thread title alone suggests you believe his prediction to be of some merit

UFO Skeptics Throw in the Towel - How Did Meier Beat NASA by 32 Years?

And then there is this..

Originally posted by blupblup

This is just about water on mars, the collapse of the dollar, and the fact that no life would be found on mars.
All predicted by Meier.

But in all honesty you are too sensitive that original reply was not intended as a dig.. I was just saying.. that his prediction was something that most people already figured to start with. Most of those predictions come from logic.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

the skeptics will throw in the towel when we have first contact and that could be anytime this year or next depending on situations on the ground

(^_*)~Love/Light ftw!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Lol, you really read what you want huh?

The title of the thread IS the title of the ARTICLE.

You missed where i said.

"I don't really buy the whole meier thing, was just throwing it out there for discussion."

"I've seen him debunked many times..."

Oh and the classic....

"I think that it is highly unlikely that anybody out there claiming contact with aliens has actually seen or been in contact with them."

"I wouldn't go as far as to say nobody in the history of mankind has ever seen an alien, that would be impossible to know and very short-sighted.
But i tend to lean more in that direction than to listen to every bum that comes out with an alien abduction/encounter/sighting story."

So i would prefer if you try not to insinuate that i believe meier or this thread is me supporting him.

The title of the thread is the title of the article

I'm not sensitive, i am skeptical, and i don't like it when people put words in my mouth or clain i am a meier believer or whatever.
I am very skeptical on most things as you would know if you read my posts.

thanks for the pointless input

[edit on 12/8/08 by blupblup]

new topics

top topics

join