It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulsing lights, helicopters, and a strange plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I was about to go to sleep when I saw flashing out of my window. It looked like lightning but I didn't think there was supposed to be any weather. I was a little curious so I went outside and could hear a heli in the distance (5:15 AM) and I couldn't see a source for any of the light. I live 5 miles from the nearest town and it's very small so there is no light pollution.

Besides the helicopter and the strobes with no visible source when I went back to my room to lay down and I heard a plane coming close and when I looked out my window I saw it, the lights were in a straight line and unlike normal flights the lights had more of a crackling effect instead of the norm red-white flash. This had white, red, blue and green if I remember correctly (seriously bad memory).

No, this was not a UFO. It was flying very low and had very obvious headlights, but does anyone know if this is any type of standard test flight procedure? I do live about 30 miles away from Wichita (KS) which has 6 major aircraft companies and an airforce base.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
i almost drove off the road because i was struck but awkward placed lights in the sky one night. i slowed to 10 mph on a 45 mph rd and was confused when it ended up being a huge(just seemed huge, moy not have been abnormal) helicopter and a small plane, but it made way more noise when it got over head then it seemed it should have, and was really bright and quiet before it reached me. i was just completely overtaken as i saw it and just stared at it.

new topics

join