It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son has stories (imagination?) I feel like sharing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
He will be 5 yo next month. The stories started as soon as he learnt to talk. First of all he told me about "space-uncles" that are visiting him at night. We moved house this summer and a few weeks ago he stated that the space-uncles have not found our new home yet as they haven't been around....

This morning he came to our bedroom at around 5 AM and told us that he has not slept at all but yet told us that he had a nightmare in which he was shown the motors of UFOs. But he did not see any beings (his exact words). I asked why he considered it a nightmare as he is very interested in technics and so I thought it would have been interesting to him. His reply was that it was a nightmare as he did not remember how the motors looked like anymore.

Once at the age of three he suddenly stared in front of him with empty eyes and told us that he used to be a knight in France. He lived in a church, had a horse and a sword and a long stick.

Sisu06

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
under normal circumstances, i would claim he is "just a normal kid with a normal imagination". but at that age, saying the things you claim he is saying, that is either a little troubling (as they might be signs of psychological problems), or very very intrguing.

can you try to get more out of him, or maybe extrapolate on what he has told you, or maybe develop some explanations of your own?

[edit on 8/6/2008 by prototism]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply, scared me though! I mean he is an unpatient type of a child. Totally different from his younger brother. Sometimes I have suspected that he has ADD/ADHD...What kind of psychological problems are you referring to?

His drawings are also different from what I have seen other kids draw. He is talented but sometimes the drawings are sort of strange. I cannot explain in words especially my native language not being English.

Sisu06

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Show him a few pictures of ufos and aliens and see what his reactions are?
That is what I would try.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
well, the kind of problems that cause people to see things, and/or believe they lived a previous life. granted, i dont totally deny the possiblity of reincarnation, nor do i deny the possiblity of intelligent alien life.

not only that, but those type of psychological problems probably arent very common in someone who hasnt had the chance to develop them, let alone develop as a person period.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I would suggest telling the full truth.

Does he watch Disney Movies? or the Television? There has been a lot of sketch programming going on lately, and I don't mean boring shows. Im talking about mind manipulating subject material.

I seriously doubt your son has psychological problems for the reasons stated in the post above by prototism, and because that very way of thinking is irrelevant today.

There are only problems when you are living in the past. The future is where you have the power to make a change and grow as a more complex being of energy. The future is where you can turn any problem into something beneficial.

I suggest educating your son in psychology, reading books, learning math and music, and balancing it with formal education.

I suggest not condescending/patronizing nor denying your son's mental journeys.

It took me a long time to travel outside of my body and into space, and it seems that your son has that ability?

Right now your son's brain is primarily in the Theta wave state depending on how much television he watches and what type of diet.The more tv = alpha wave state. Slightly higher wavelength and is beneficial but not when it comes to the tv. The theta wave state is a mental strengthener state and it is associated with ''hyper learning''.
It is also the state that takes the average person 10-20 minutes to get into, after a lot of practice.

I would lean towards believing that your son is actually reincarnated. But don't believe anything I say, because in my reality, Im just going to use this memory as proof to MYSELF that I am reincarnated and have experienced my own past life memoirs.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Maybe have him draw somthing, scan it and post so we can see what he is seeing. I've heard casses like thins but it is bi-polar, not ADD/ADHD. I don't think he is. I think he may have seen something, for real, even early that has stuck with him, but is distorted by time. Or that he is telling 100% the truth, and you should set up a camera in his room, and trip wire the winow and door, with alarms.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Thanks for the input guys! I really appreciate..I have been somewhat worried, I wouldn't be if he started telling these things just now having been around enough to see TV progs etc. but this really started at approximately the age of 2.

I will definately try to scan a picture he draws that appears strange and another more normal in comparison. That is as soon as I have time to do that. Probably tomorrow... (edit: I am at work now, the pictures are at home.)

Sisu06

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Sisu06]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
here's one of the stranger pics

and here one more normal from few months back

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sisu06

im not trying be funny but are those suppose to be the space uncles. because if i was to interpet the pics UKKO from a childs veiw of spelling would be uncle just a thought. O and just remember most of the time children his age will not lie about things. they are very honest in what they say i would be very leery about breaking his trust just listen to what he has to say even if it is outlandish. you might be surprised.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by crawgator406]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Ukko is his name. He has not given any explanation about these kind of pictures. In this picture he has written something inside the circles but he is also drawing "circles" that are attached to each other forming patterns without letters.

Last night was difficult. He was genuinely scared to fall asleep and did not want to be left alone in his room. So we took turns with my hubby and stayed in his room the whole night. To be honest I woke up at midnight and had this eeriest scary feeling myself.

He told me that in the dream he had the other night the UFOs also poured sand all over him and he did not find the way out. I felt so sorry for the little one.

Sisu06

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sisu06

i HOPE that you will consider:

www.ANCIENTofDAYS.net...

as a quality resource.

Their DVD's are available for cost of materials and shipping or less if one is really poor--any amount of donation is fine. In desperate cases, they've given them free.

Guy Malone, founder used to have experiences as a youth. Found a way to stop them.

Worth checking out, imho. Crucial, even.

Thx.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Ukko was some kind of pre-christian finland pagan god of crop and thunder with some reptile affiliation. Its strange he know about this. You can find more information about this in finnish old literature.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I found something interresting about one of the picture and the word Ferraf and the thing you said about him talking about being a french knight. My english is not good because I am french and I remembered something about some book I read a long time ago. The book is "Histoire des républiques italiennes du Moyen Âge De Jean-Charles-Léonard Simonde Sismondi" You can now find it on google book. Its a city in Italy called Ferrare and the people here are called ferrarois or ferrafois I dont remember much but I will read it again for more information. The story happen in the 4 august 1317, there is french knight baricaded in Castel Téaldo. Some kind of a church. Can you tell me when he started talking about this dream? Is it the 4! This is very interresting!
Can you post more pictures?

[edit on 16-8-2008 by wh4mwh4m]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Yes, I know. Ukko is my son's name and we are Finnish.

edit: a bit blunt statement so let's add a

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Sisu06]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wh4mwh4m

Oh, sorry. Actually that picture is the normal one picturing our family wearing FERRARI clothes.
He likes F1...

He was 3yrs old when he told the knight story. I remember him also telling, that the door of the church was locked and that he died in battle.

Sidenote: we have not been to France with(or without) him.

Sisu06

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Sisu06]

top topics

join