It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP! I think i might be a Reptilian!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
What you have is illusions of gradeur. You want to be unique and special which is why you were fascinated with being a vampire for a while.. you are looking for something to make you better and different than everyone else.
Can't you just lay claim to being an Indigo child like the rest of the kids your age?

They are special too.. just not in a homicidal way.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hello

Right where to start.

A lot of people in this world (even myself sometimes) like to think there is something more to their life and that they are in someway different to the rest of humanity. It's a phsycological thing and is normally brought about by boredom with ones life.

I can see this is quite clear with your initial belief/lust to be a vampire and of course in time your interests have changed and therefore so have your (please don't take this the wrong way) fantasies. Aliens and ufo's are the new age thing which people didn't used to understand such as Vampires and Warewolves etc

Your skin disorder is not uncommon as when I was at school one of my friends had very very dry skin and was often red and flakey. See a doctor he will give you treatment and it will improve (maybe not go away though as my friend used to even take medication which didn't help a great deal). Everybody has some sort of scaley characteristics in their skin which becomes obvious say when you come back from holiday with a tan and your skin peels.

Your slit eyes mean nothing, as you stated you do not know who your parents were, you could be mixed race if you do not have other oriental features.

I hope this helps, I don't wish to upset you.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by farther84]

[edit on 8-8-2008 by farther84]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Why do you think you are a reptilian when there is zero proof that they even exist?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I think I am a mammal
good responses over all

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Your not a reptilian...
You might be possesed by one they like to suck human energy and sometimes reptile chracteristics show...
Also all humans have a percentage of reptile DNA in them so if it shows in you that's fine...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
i think there's a Reptilian somewhere, reading this thread, cocking an eyebrow.. looking amused at your rant and LOLing to himself at your silliness.

-

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Im sorry but after reading through this (and Im being dead serious) why hasnt anyone suggested that this guy see a psychiatrist? It seems to me that you are suffering from delusions (the vampire thing) and paranoia, besides the fact that you had no emotion over your sisters passing. Also, you admitted to cutting yourself and others because you liked it. There is certainly something wrong with this picture. Please, see a psychiatrist. You may be manic.

As for your birth parents, maybe they were drug addicts or in prison or something and your step parents are trying to shield you from that.

Sorry if this seems cruel, but Im not trying to be.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
There are a couple diseases that can make your skin rough and scaly. You should try googling eczema which is a skin disease and maybe you'll find a few more. But as far as you been a reptilian I think the chance is unlikely.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
m-0-0-n...I don't care if your a dogon dolphin fish alien. If you read the stand three times I like you already. Ya, I liked trashy to. It was he who finally took the devil down. Movie rocked too. As far as the reptilian thing...this too shall pass.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mickey94

one thing is weird is that i have always really loved reptiles. really any thing that creeps people out like bugs and stuff but reptiles are my favorite. i had two pet snakes, a chameleon, a kimodo dragon and a gila monster. i always felt closer to them than to people and i was sadder when they died than when my little sister died.

Your entire story has been invalidated not only because having a pet Komodo is not legal for private owners, but you can not spell the animal's name correctly.

-A-

top topics

<< 1   >>

join